Sign in to follow this  
mire

Where to order replacement bezel for my Tag heuer Carrera?

mire

First of all, since I am a new user, I would like to say hello to everybody on RWG. So far I've been just browsing the forum and considering my next rep, but before bying the next one I decided to repair my Carrera rep which I owned for few years now.

The watch is running OK, but the bezel, which was black with white letters, is destroyed. Black paint simply started to wash away, and it was very ugly. Because of this, I decided to polish it to plain SS since it is less obvious that it's not right.

This is the actual photo of the watch:

img6493l.jpg

I would like to replace this 39mm bezel with the SS one with black letters, or black with white, like it used to be, if I can find one with better quality paint which will not chip away easily.

My question to you is - do you know where can I order this part, especially since most Tag replicas are in different diameters than my watch?

Edited by mire

onionbag

Hello and welcome. The answer to your question? I don't know, but you could email watchinternational and see if they can source it.

Edited; Pic now showing.

10:10 Watch Repair

I kinda like it like that. Give the dial and hands a little patina and you've got something.

You're probably out of luck trying to source just a bezel though. Maybe you could get a complete case. Try searching some of the FS threads on all the boards or post a WTB.

mire

Well, that's a good idea. I'll try to find the whole case, but at the same time, I'll try emailing WI and maybe some other TDs.

If I try to source a new case, does it have to be the same diameter?

Cyril_Clunge

Try Wholesaleoutlet990 on eBay, pretty sure they do Carrera bezels.

mire

Unfortunately, they only have 41mm bezels.

funkmaster

i am looking for a tag carrera watch myself, but confused about the bezel, SS or ceramic. is the numbering painted on or what? i dont want to buy a watch and have the numbering and writting to be scratched away with wear and tear