Sign in to follow this  
king_o

Forum problem??

king_o

When I click the 'quote' button nothing happens, can anyone advise what needs fixed/ticked/unticked

dingle

dunno. I just hit the reply button and it does the same job. :thumbsup2:

KinCaidk
When I click the 'quote' button nothing happens, can anyone advise what needs fixed/ticked/unticked

The quote button is if you wanna include quotes from multiple post... like I just did...

You click the quote button on the posts you wanna include in your reply, and then you click add reply in the buttom..

if you just wanna reply to a single post, do like Dingleberry...

dingle

dunno. I just hit the reply button and it does the same job. :D

The quote button is if you wanna include quotes from multiple post... like I just did...

You click the quote button on the posts you wanna include in your reply, and then you click add reply in the buttom..

learned something new today. Thanks kinky. I'll save a candy cane for ya. ;)

greg_r

Like Kinky said - the quote button only works if you hit two or more then click 'add reply'. If you just want to quote one post, hitting reply on the post you wish to quote is all you need to do.

Example of multi-quote above.

dingle

dunno. I just hit the reply button and it does the same job. ;)

dunno. I just hit the reply button and it does the same job. :rofl:

learned something new today. Thanks kinky. I'll save a candy cane for ya. :D

dunno. I just hit the reply button and it does the same job. :sofa:

Like Kinky said - the quote button only works if you hit two or more then click 'add reply'. If you just want to quote one post, hitting reply on the post you wish to quote is all you need to do.

the only thing wrong with this is it "cuts down" on the number of post needed. :D

KBH

Every time Dingleberry learns something new, it just takes up more bandwidth and wastes more space.

:D

sconehead

dunno. I just hit the reply button and it does the same job. :rofl:

dunno. I just hit the reply button and it does the same job. :popcorn:

learned something new today. Thanks kinky. I'll save a candy cane for ya. :D

dunno. I just hit the reply button and it does the same job. :popcorn:

the only thing wrong with this is it "cuts down" on the number of post needed. :D

Postwhore...

dingle
Every time Dingleberry learns something new, it just takes up more bandwidth and wastes more space.

:D

your welcome :D

king_o

Hehehe, thanks - first forum I've used with that ability..................................I think :D