Sign in to follow this  
sherbert79

Looking for a REP TAG and advice

sherbert79

Hi Folks

I'm new to these forums but boy am I greatfull to find them! Ive been looking to get a Rep TAG for a while now and was just about to use iparadisiac when I found some bad info on them, I am a bit worried about giving out bank details/card details so this web site is a god send!!

Anyway, back to the reason for my post, I love my watches and I have a few that are reasonably costly but nothing too major (£200 to £300) I have always wanted a TAG but will never be able to afford one unless its a Rep!! Can you suggest a good dealer with fast delivery to the UK, and more importantly secure payment? Also, i cant make my mind up which TAG to go for, I am heading down the Carerra Day/Date route but would like some advice, I like my watches to stand out but nothing too busy on the face, I have skinny wrists so nothing too large!!

Sorry for the long post and thanks for your help in advance

Scott :P

HWG

Welcome to the forum, take a look at our TD list, and be sure to read, read, read! The dealers here are trusted for a reason. Good luck in your search!

sherbert79

Welcome to the forum, take a look at our TD list, and be sure to read, read, read! The dealers here are trusted for a reason. Good luck in your search!

Thanks HWG, i think the hardest part will be deciding on which TAG to go for!!

onzenuub

Carrera day date :)

Cyril_Clunge

Hi Scott,

If you read for a bit you'll see that we're having a bit of an issue with UK customs at the moment so my advice is to not rush into any purchase. Now more than ever is a good time to do as HWG advises and take time to really do your homework by reading through the threads here.

Welcome to RWG.

sherbert79

Thanks Guys, I really appreciate your help, Im sifting through all the posts just now, still cant make my mind up which model, no doubt I will have more questions haha!!

Cyril - Do these watches get confiscated by customs if found dut to them being reps??

onzenuub

Thanks Guys, I really appreciate your help, Im sifting through all the posts just now, still cant make my mind up which model, no doubt I will have more questions haha!!

Cyril - Do these watches get confiscated by customs if found dut to them being reps??

Depends which customs and what brand of the rep.

conx

Welcome to the forum.

Currently the recommended way to get your watch to the UK is to ask the dealer to ship Airmail. Do not use EMS at the moment. While quicker, EMS is more likely to be seized at customs. there is a current thread detailing this....

Mystery Shopper

Hello & welcome.

Both Carrera or Aquaracer are popular. If you like Tag you may like some of the Omegas as well. Then you will find Rolex looks good on smaller wrists and you can get away with 44mm Panerai as well. This is how it starts- you have been warned. :help3:

Watchinternational (on the TD list) had a good range when I was looking for a friend a while ago.

Luthier

+1M.

rhounsell

You mean this one....

P1060294.jpg

Mine came from Watchinternational as well and it's always been one of my favourites, good luck with your hunt!

crossbones

Carrera day date :)

+1

af091210.jpg

sherbert79

You guys are just teasing me now!!! Sex on a wrist!!

James.

ewww tags :P

James.

haha yeah. I was actually looking for a TAG (below) the first time I went online looking for reps. Then I found, well everything else lol I can see their appeal though

tg6323-tag-heuer-carrer-brown-dial-ss-lt-asian-7750-28800bph.jpg