Sign in to follow this  
Olig7475

The closet door is open!

Olig7475

Hay, just wanted to say hi top you all. I’ve been lurking for a while so thought it was time to come out!!!!! I already have a couple of reps pre finding you lot, I’d shaken the habit (cold turkey style)….big mistake coming along here, I thought I was cured and could handle it, just reading about everyone else’s enjoyment of the rep. Sadly it didn’t last long and those voices that I thought I’d banished for ever jumped in to my head when I saw the ‘crazy sale’ from Tony….regretting it now though (based in the UK and those bastards have had my shipment for weeks). What makes it worse is the fact that I had already ordered replacement straps those are here but nothing to put them on, so like every good recovering repoholic, I need another fix!!!!!

I’ve not contacted Tony yet, but am hopeful that he will offer a credit to the value of the order as the deal has finished he wont have replacement watches, as such I’ve been looking at the PAM 222 Regatta with working power reserve! Anyone got any experience / knowledge of this PAM it looks kinda cool with the power reserve needle and if it really does work then it would be useful me thinks.

Anyways that’s me, I think this is a top forum with some really good information / posters and will certainly be making use of the TD’s in the near future, just as soon as our usually inefficient and work shy boarder agency goes back to being just that.

Cheers

Oli

greg_r

uh-oh. You're in big trouble now, mate - your credit card will start smoking before long ;)

Check out the UK customs thread for the latest info. At the moment it's looking like airmail is going to be the safest...

Welcome to RWG - always good to greet a fellow Brit :D

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse :)

YoungGPS

animierte-gifs-image_welcome_spinning.gif

Enjoy the adventure!

myaz

Welcome. Glad you're coming out of the closet.

May as well get eased into the ribbing here, it's all in fun, but you left the door way open :B):

J.Eric

Hello and Welcome!!

nunu78

Welcome my friend.

jeffw69

We should have a coming out party!!!

Welcome.

Cyril_Clunge

Hello Oli :wave: welcome to RWG :damnthecolonials:

Olig7475

Cheers for the welcome lads and the rib tickling.....and as for the party, if I get my watches through uk customs, there's a drink for everyone.

Any thoughts on the Power Reserve Pams, anyone got any experience on if they actually work?

Luthier

Now... admit you're gay.

:rofl:

conx

Now... admit you're gay.

:rofl:

Who me?

Welcome Oli to our mad world :)

pollux1

Hi and welcome mate!

scorpion

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ dobry, and Welcome.

The best advice most people here will give is to buy only from the Trusted Dealers because they are trusted and they deal in watches!

This place may well cost you a lot of money but stick with the trusted dealers and you will get a lot for that money.

And read, read , read - its all in the threads

ENJOY.

baxter

welcome aboard the poor house sir !! :)