Sign in to follow this  
digger2

Aquanaut Jumbo "V3" RG black A4813 28800

digger2

I ordered this one as soon as it came up on PC website and today it arrived with air mail.

The movement is a bit rough as I think most 4813 movements and the speed change of date is a bit unstable so I will keep it on the winder when I'm not using it. It has great dial and hands, pretty good lume (about the same as the AP diver V3) and sapphire on both sides. Rubber has vanilla smell. The weight including strap is only about 85 gram

_8297853_e_w1.jpg

_8297871_e_w1.jpg

_8297855_w1.jpg

_8297860_w1.jpg

_8297863_e_w1.jpg

_8297891_e_w1.jpg

YoungGPS

Great pics and very nice watch! Thanks for sharing.

Congrats.gif

solkryssare

Thats pretty damn sweet!

PAB

Pretty Watch!

James.

Now this, this is a classy watch

HeavyKrush

Nice pics. Not usually a RG fan but this one looks good. Wonder what it would look like on a black leather?

digger2

Thank you all!

Nice pics. Not usually a RG fan but this one looks good. Wonder what it would look like on a black leather?

It is not so easy to find a leather strap for it, you will need another buckle and I'm not sure it would look good at the lugs without some special adjusted strap

Member X

My A4813 PP Nautilus has a similar 'rough' date change!

baxter

mmmm that's a classy little watch - i like !! :)

J.Eric

Very Nice!

Enjoy!

Gmtaddict

Really nice, just can't wait for mine to arrive!

ducasavio

Hi I'm new to this forum. Very nice piece. Can I ask where to find?

Thank you

digger2

Hi I'm new to this forum. Very nice piece. Can I ask where to find?

Thank you

The recommended way to get it is to buy from one of the trusted dealers on this forum then you can get help by the mods etcetra, you find the list here:http://www.rwg.bz/bo...hp?showtopic=60 One good way is to ask MR or WI via email if they can get it for you, just email a picture to them and state what colour and movement you like.

This specific watch was ordered from one of the dealers listed as "other" in the list, Perfect Clones (in my case because they where the first one to list it as far as I know)

Prancuzas

Fell in love with Nautilus.. although still cant get into this design.. Looks like a silicone watch from ebay with misspelled adidas logo :)

Anyway happy for Your buy ;)

hnic

i like this!

wear it well

tesmith2112

I ordered this one as soon as it came up on PC website and today it arrived with air mail.

The movement is a bit rough as I think most 4813 movements and the speed change of date is a bit unstable so I will keep it on the winder when I'm not using it. It has great dial and hands, pretty good lume (about the same as the AP diver V3) and sapphire on both sides. Rubber has vanilla smell. The weight including strap is only about 85 gram

_8297853_e_w1.jpg

_8297871_e_w1.jpg

_8297855_w1.jpg

_8297860_w1.jpg

_8297863_e_w1.jpg

_8297891_e_w1.jpg

I need one of these ASAP. When you say "PC website", are you referring to Perfect Clones? What did you pay for this V3 version?

digger2

I need one of these ASAP. When you say "PC website", are you referring to Perfect Clones? What did you pay for this V3 version?

Yes It was Perfect Clones, 218 USD + 15 for Registered airmail.

http://www.1-pc8838....00-p-12513.html

Don't miss this before ordering, great deal I think (mspangl M2M)

MBW PATEK AQUANAUT RELUMED GEN SWISS 2824-2 WR TESTED

http://www.rwg.bz/bo...opic=35841&st=0

il_remo

I was just poking through here and saw the RG with Chocolate Dial and Brown Silicone strap Gen. Working on an order already with Mary but thinking I might her poke around for this as well.

Patek_Rose_Gold.png

Edited by il_remo

Sultan Brunei
I was just poking through here and saw the RG with Chocolate Dial and Brown Silicone strap Gen. Working on an order already with Mary but thinking I might her poke around for this as well.

Patek_Rose_Gold.png

Where can I find that chocolate dial version? I've looked everywhere but only available in black/brown dial.

Please share ... Thanks :)

@digger, why did you choose the black dial? Isnt the RG better matched with brown dial?

How was the movement rotor sound when you 'shake' the watch?

digger2

Patek_Rose_Gold.png

Where can I find that chocolate dial version? I've looked everywhere but only available in black/brown dial.

Please share ... Thanks :)

@digger, why did you choose the black dial? Isnt the RG better matched with brown dial?

How was the movement rotor sound when you 'shake' the watch?

The brown dial wasn't released with 4813 movement when I bought it. The movement have very low quality compared to the asian clone versions and the rotor is a bit noisy.

I suggest you ask Marvellous Replica or Toro Bravo if they can get the model you want.

snacksteve

I just bought one of these lovely Aquanauts (Brown chequered dial version from WI) pics to follow soon in separate thread- only problem I have is the rubber strap is far too big- anyone know if it's possible to adjust the strap on these (not having had a rubber strap with PP clasp before) or if I need to order a new strap? cheers, Steve

tesmith2112

I just bought one of these lovely Aquanauts (Brown chequered dial version from WI) pics to follow soon in separate thread- only problem I have is the rubber strap is far too big- anyone know if it's possible to adjust the strap on these (not having had a rubber strap with PP clasp before) or if I need to order a new strap? cheers, Steve

Yeah, those rubber straps would support a 9" inch wrist. You have to cut each side evenly with scissors. There are notches that will guild you. You'll have to remove the spring bars first on each side, then trim the rubber down. PM me if this isn't clear and I'll provide more details.

romain92190

I'm looking for the same

snacksteve

cheers tesmith, your advice worked perfectly, watch fits well now and looks the biz, pics posted in my review thread for WI :-)