Sign in to follow this  
rhounsell

Finally got my 4000m

HeavyKrush

Yeah, that's a good one for sure. Wear it in good health.

scorpion

Nice but make sure you add a brick to your other arm so you can maintain your balance!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha, me in a month.....

:giggle: How heavy is it? I have a Invicta Subaqua Noma 4 that's 412g which is roughly twice as heavy as my next heaviest watch!

Wow, it's nowhere near that heavy, I just checked, strap and all it's 217g (not a 100% sure how accurate the food scale is). I've actually had on the GEN of this watch and it was even lighter. I believe that is the biggest tell for me if you compared the two. It's a few weeks separated but from what I saw in the AD and what's on my wrist now but I feel like I'm wearing the same watch. It's certainly right in there to be considered a super rep I believe.

217g - that's a good weight for such a beast and easy to wear compared to my monster. Good to know its not too heavy as I am thinking of getting one at some point.

Mind you mines weight is a lot down to the bracelet as I just weighed it again after I sized it and removed 2 links either side and its 361g so 4 links weigh 51g - as much as some watches!

machiavegli

Congrats. What a sick watch. It's hideous and I love it :lol: I want one but I really dont think my wrist can handle it.

+1 Umpa

I was working on my Christmas-presents-for-myself list :D and WOW saw this one. I think I can work out enough by Xmas to wear this and still be able to use my arm. Nice pickup, Rhounsell!

-Mach

KeNnY

still love mine :)

And I got the superluminova C5 Green as gen in stock now ! So Ultimate mega giga turbo modding SOOOOOOOOOOON !! :D

rhounsell

still love mine :)

And I got the superluminova C5 Green as gen in stock now ! So Ultimate mega giga turbo modding SOOOOOOOOOOON !! :D

That's awesome KeNnY!

Maybe if you're not too busy at some point I can send mine to you for some of that

Homer.jpg.........mmmmmmm, ultimate mega giga turbo modding

If I can part with it for that amount of time.

rhounsell

+1 Umpa

I was working on my Christmas-presents-for-myself list :D and WOW saw this one. I think I can work out enough by Xmas to wear this and still be able to use my arm. Nice pickup, Rhounsell!

-Mach

It definitely gets the most wrist time with me, doesn't really work with a suit, but pretty much awesome for any other situation.

I love the Christmas-presents-for-myself-list, maybe I should start mine soon, the great thing is naughty or nice I get whats on my list.

KeNnY

:lol:

I want also do new AR on the crystal, but still searching for good source :)

we will think of something soon mate! :lol:

Pmcclean18

Ooftah! That's a beastie! I like it :-)

nomis

Can i know how much you bought this?

KeNnY

Can i know how much you bought this?

contact marvellous replica and ask for Hublot Diver 4000M V2 A7750 movement watch :)

[email protected]

yawn

nice, gratz, hows the lume job?

Kiwibob

I'm glad this thread was revived as i missed this watch, i was saving for a BB All Black but this is very tempting, love it :drool:

specialforce

Very Tempting, How does it fit on a 6" girly wrist?

Boycie

8aaebd6948e60d0daa07c7d439f43bdb_zps00f0b2b1.jpg

specialforce

8aaebd6948e60d0daa07c7d439f43bdb_zps00f0b2b1.jpg

Ha ha ha .....

Show me photo to prove it..... ^_^

wonderfulq0416

oh man, it looks so good!!

Jasonbaylee

It is awesome once u have the wrist to carry that mammoth !

Wristel

Haiting my self for selling mine.. Even more since the PAM187 7753 I bought for the money dissepeard somewhere between US and Sweden...

ANDMAN.ELLIPSIS

Looks amazing....

I just ordered this... is it V2... how do i find out if it´s V2... any one know......looks identical,,,, sure i´m going to love anyway.... anyone shed some light

http://www.ttw888.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=279_349&products_id=9130

ANDMAN.ELLIPSIS

Got it... love it..... worn it all weekend... and chose ,over my AP's that I swear by....... and that I never thought I would NEVER do,,,,,