Sign in to follow this  
digger2

What is the deepest you have taken a gen or a rep? Record thread

lapinobel

I haven't taken even one of my reps as far as getting it wet, let alone putting it under water in the sink or swimming pool. I have a noob pam111, a pam308, a UPO 42mm and wonder if any of these should be ok from factory just to put it underwater (sink/swimming etc). Or will I damage them?

greg_r

I haven't taken even one of my reps as far as getting it wet, let alone putting it under water in the sink or swimming pool. I have a noob pam111, a pam308, a UPO 42mm and wonder if any of these should be ok from factory just to put it underwater (sink/swimming etc). Or will I damage them?

The best approach is to get them pressure tested first. Lots of shopping malls have small stores that do watch straps etc. Many of those also offer pressure testing for a small cost...

HeavyKrush

Approx 5' with my Ploprof. Had it mall tested to 50 meters first though.

trailboss99

Not hard to rustle up a mob to visit Brown's Folly mate, the place is busier than Trafalgar Square :)

Member X

Not hard to rustle up a mob to visit Brown's Folly mate, the place is busier than Trafalgar Square :)

:D

The forum I'm on is a bit 'l33t' so they tend to avoid the places the plebs visit :lol: lol

trailboss99

Oh, you're over "there" are you?

Well la di da, closed shop elitists! :P

Member X

:lol:

I'm far from l33t :D I've hardly done anything! Lack of car for the past couple of years means staying local, and in my area anything closed down is demo'd and rebuilt as flats in about a month... :rolleyes:

I tried to recce Battersea the other week but the Olympics being on means everything is a no-go!