Sign in to follow this  
baruch

audemars piguet T3

baruch

Hey there guys,

Whell as u all know, im a great fan of audemars piguet. And especially the limited editions of Arnold Schwarzenegger; i believe the limited editions of Arnold are the one and only.

To my frustration, Audemars Piguet are just fucking up the limited editions. I mean some limited editions increase in value and are very rare in due time. But some ap's drop enormous in value on the grey market (used). Good example the LE Sachin Tendulkar; is listed in the grey market used for 16000 euros; I mean the safari is listed new 14500-15000 euros :(

And every AP LE of Arnold is a very rare item and increase in value; good example the End of Days used is 25000. And when I mean used its f***ng used.

But so much for that; im looking around for an Audemars Piguet T3 white dial, for me that is just a gorgious watch :) and mine holy grail really.

But I was looking for a watchbox with itt, couldnt really find the rep box and stumbled across the internet this. What do you guys think gen or rep; if rep who can source me the box?

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f30/fs-rare-audemars-piguet-t3-terminator-3-royal-oak-offshore-limited-edition-watch-box-569183.html

Whell hope you can give me sone info?

Baruch

James.

Gen, and can be sourced from the guy selling on on watchuseek as per your link.

I doubt there'd be a rep of that box, I can imagine the demand would be high considering that box is only for the t3 watch and looks to include more build work and closer detail then a stick standard rolex box etx.

jeffw69

$720 for a box???

onionbag

$720 for a box???

Some Pam boxes can go for a couple of grand......IIRC.

baruch

Ohh well to bad really :( Beacuse I love to have one of those boxes but for that price HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HeavyKrush
$720 for a box???
+1!