Sign in to follow this  
Guest rgarbez

Hello from SF

Guest rgarbez

Hello all.

I am new to this hobby, but I am a certified Collectoholic.(nutcase) I've collected cars, wives, stereophonic equipment, cameras, knives, no name watches and coin/currency.

I already know that I have no chance of escape from this addiction, after finding this site I have already purchased 6 watches in a little more than a week. I am still waiting to receive my first set of cheapies from WI and Silix and I also have purchased Tony's Crazy deal.

I don't know how long I will be around, it is common for me to jump from one hobby to another but I always come back.

I know I am doomed, but at least it is not to alcohol, coming from a family of alky's.

I'll grow old with plenty of toys to play with and my liver won't explode!

I hope you guys will let me hang here for a while and help me to learn and understand this new world of "Reps" that has entered my life.

Randy

Luthier

Pictures of wives would be appreciated, even if not very nude...

:D

This forum is not just about watches, but more about brotherhood, you'll see it, if you'll read enough.

Welcome from L.A.!!!

Balad1

Glad to have another obsessive complusive member on board.

:)

nunu78

Welcome to the nuthouse, I hope you will enjoy ur stay here.

YoungGPS

animated_gif_3d_028.gif

and

animierte-gifs-image_welcome_spinning.gif

Enjoy the adventure!

Guest rgarbez

This forum is not just about watches, but more about brotherhood, you'll see it, if you'll read enough.

Welcome from L.A.!!!

Burnt those pics long ago, current wife #5 cleaned house and through away the computer, only have memory's left of that collection. :)

Thanks for the welcome guys, I already feel like I am amongst fellow addicts!

Edited by rgarbez

Tits McGee

Welcome from L.A.!!!

+1

And feel free to post pics of women other than ex-wives. Young women, large breasted women, ..... you get the idea.

HeavyKrush

Five wives, wow you are a collector. Welcome aboard.

Luthier

current wife #5 cleaned house and through away the computer, only have memory's left of that collection. :)

Hhmmm... If my wife will throw away my computer - she'd become EX wife instantly.

Guest rgarbez

current wife #5 cleaned house and through away the computer, only have memory's left of that collection. :)

Hhmmm... If my wife will throw away my computer - she'd become EX wife instantly.

I haven't posted her picture yet #5 is 22 years younger than me and to be honest she is the best thing that has ever come my way.

In earlier years I did as you have said and that is why I'm at #5! :)

myaz

I haven't posted her picture yet #5 is 22 years younger than me and to be honest she is the best thing that has ever come my way.

In earlier years I did as you have said and that is why I'm at #5! :)

They're always the best thing that has ever come your way.....at first. :B):

The tough trick is to keep it that way for the long haul. You've got 22 years experience on her and yet, if you're like most of us, that's barely a head start.

Enjoy your stay here during your rep collection phase. :thumbsup2:

Loonie

Welcome, lots to read.