Sign in to follow this  
solkryssare

RWG INTERNATIONAL GTG. IN COPENHAGEN!!!!

solkryssare

PM's sent. Let me know if your are game ASAP. And also if you haven't received a PM from me and would like to :)

The time has come to arrange yet another GTG. This time me and Troels (He doesn't know it yet) will organize one here in the city of sin. The wonderful Copenhagen!

The main reason for the idea to have it here is that Wiz is coming over for a visit. But as most of you know there are a lot of other good reasons to come to Copenhagen as well. Its a beautiful old city with a busy night life and good atmosphere.

The date to book is: DECEMBER 8

Time and venue as we go along. If you need help with tips on Hotels/hostels etc. Please don hesitate to contact us.

Hope to see as many of you there as possible. There is NO excuse not to come! :)

Please PM me if you intend to come. But only if you really believe you will be able to make it.

The list so far:

Solkryssare *

wiz *

wiz's gf *

Trk *

Kinky. (The greatest man in the entire world) *

pobjednik *

digger2 *

Chavezzito *

QinetiQ

co-axial *

ThomasA*

mspangl *

Valbeck

Pam123 *

modelizer *

5up3rman *

Scropper *

KayKay*

customcbks - will join after dinner

Tim *

Peter (My good mate) *

Arkie The Watch *

Etienne's secret*

* = 100% confirmed

wonderful.jpg

greg_r

Jorge-(WhoreHay)

Question: will bringing a small collection of say 3 to 5 watches will create "customs" issues?

If my company's annual meeting is not that week, I will definitely be there...

Just checked... That weekend is the "Annual Meeting / Christmas Party" and will have to be in Ohio. If you can move the GTG for the 15th, I can make it then...

Edited by Jorge-(WhoreHay)

graman

Would love to be there guys.....awesome!

KinCaidk

I'm sorry I can't be there - I will be at the tupperware GTG in Harislee.

greg_r

By the way, couldn't you at least have chosen a time of year when it isn't quite so fucking cold in CPH? :lol:

solkryssare

Question: will bringing a small collection of say 3 to 5 watches will create "customs" issues?

If my company's annual meeting is not that week, I will definitely be there...

It'll be no problem at all

Would love to be there guys.....awesome!

Looking forward to seeing you then ;)

I'm sorry I can't be there - I will be at the tupperware GTG in Harislee.

You will be there or suffer the consequences

By the way, couldn't you at least have chosen a time of year when it isn't quite so fucking cold in CPH? :lol:

NO :lol:

graman

That's why he chose it........all the giveaways will belong to hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ;)

graman

Mind you, I reckon my testilces would be rolling down the path...................and what's that white stuff on the ground??

solkryssare

You guys got Denmark confused with Sweden/Norway/Finland. Its not THAT cold here ;)

mostling

Hmmm, tempting. :B):

Hazz

Hmmm, tempting. :B):

+1

solkryssare

+2

graman

Yes it is..................It's bloody freezing ;)

solkryssare

A tip for you all if you want to blend in over here. Its for both boys n' girls

From a local blog

So you want to look like a Dane? I don’t blame you. Danes are hot, so I’m going to tell you how to look just like them. I’ve taken The Meaning of Style for the last four months taught by a stylish Dane who I quote “feels uncomfortable” if he wears the same pair of shoes more than once in a month. Thus, I am qualified. Listen, learn, look Danish.

Step 1: Take your head and dip it in a bucket of peroxide. Go ahead, throw caution to the wind. If you accidentally dye your eyebrows, it’s a plus! You can’t look like a Dane unless your scalp burns from too much bleach. All Danes are blonde, by birth or by bottle, it doesn’t matter.

Step 2: If you are a girl, you must only wear your newly dyed hair in one of two ways. Lazy or lazier.

Lazy- Put your hair on the top of your head in the highest bun possible. You want people to stop on the street and ask, “Is it even gravitationally possible for her bun to be that high?” The key to this bun is to never look in the mirror after doing it. If there is bumps or chunks falling out, no sweat. You want to look like you spent all your time dying your hair and none of your time doing your hair.

Lazier- Do absolutely nothing with your hair. Wake up and go. At the most, part it down the middle. Your hair will look the right amount of messy and the right amount of awesome. Danes have truly magic hair.

Now, hair for the men. If you want to look like a Danish man, you need to ignore everything I just said about the girls. You must make your hair look as if you spend a minimum of five hours doing it. Hair product is your best friend. Your hairstyle MUST convince onlookers that you skipped school in order to properly gel. The more unnatural swoops, swirls and spikes, the better.

Now that you have your hair all big and rock hard to the touch, you can do one of two things: leave it the way it is or buzz the sides. The gelled hair MUST be gelled back in a very gentlemen like swoop, a very large swoop. Then you must take an electric razor and buzz short everything else on your head that is not considered part of the swoop. I searched and searched the internet and no pictures could do this ‘I can tell what country you come from even if I was only allowed to see you from the eyes up” hairstyle any justice. This Danish man is half-assing the hairstyle. Imagine more hair on top and much less hair on the sides.

Step 3: Put down the bag of chips that is currently in your hands as you are reading my blog in bed. Danes have Viking blood, for gosh sakes, and thus are naturally tall and ripped. You’ll need all the help you can get to fit into Danish skinny jeans.

Step 4: Go to your closet, put everything that is not black into a bag and burn it. If you truly want to look like a Dane, you can never wear color again. Ever. When people look in your closet, you want them to be confused. Are you really a (insert profession here) or are you really, in fact, a ninja?

Step 5: This is definitely the hardest rule of all. You can never look like you are coming or going from the gym again. In layman’s terms: stop looking like a slob. There is not even a word for slob in Danish because it would never be used. No more ratty grey sweatpants. No more oversized gym clothes with stains in the armpits. And worst of all, no more UGG boots. (I didn’t just look at my outfit now and describe it or anything…) If you want to look like a Dane AND you want to go to the gym to get that hot Danish bod, your gym clothes better look nicer than a non-Dane’s every day clothes. Top of the line matching Nike or Hummel only, please.

Step 6: Now that you know the color scheme and the no sweat pants rule, what do you actually wear? Girls first. The goal is to make your legs look as long and skinny as possible. On the top wear a bulky sweater or a structured jacket and on the bottom wear tight black skinny jeans. Your legs will look like little matchsticks.

Boys next. Your goal is to look like Waldo from Where’s Waldo but instead of red, everything needs to be black. You need tight pants (your girlfriend’s skinny jeans will work), a striped shirt, hipster thick rimmed-glasses (whether you need a prescription or not) and a beanie for when you run of out gel.

Step 7: SCARF. For boys and girls both, do not dare leave your house without a large and in charge scarf. Start wearing your scarf mid-August. Stop wearing your scarf mid-June. Go to scarf withdrawal therapy in July.

Step 8: Shoe time. As a Dane, you have three options of footwear. Three and only three.

Step 9: I’m bending the rules a bit. You are allowed to wear one colored item and that item must be your backpack. Your Fjällräven backpack, to be exact. Go into a store and ask if they have Fjällräven. You’ll pronounce some word that is nowhere near correct and three Danes behind the counter will laugh for five minutes while they keep asking you to repeat the word just so they can hear it pronounced incorrectly over and over again. Not that it has ever happened to me, but just to be safe, maybe you should just order it online?

Step 10: This is it guys, the last step to looking like a true Dane. Wipe that smile off your face and put on an ice cold stare. If you are a Dane, you need to look unapproachable and intimidating. Avoid eye contact at all times, whether in the train or on the street. And NEVER say hi or nod at anybody that walks by, as we do in Minnesota.

Step 10 b: Once you have mastered the “Ice Queen” look, prepare to completely wipe it off your face once someone starts talking to you. Danes may not look approachable, but if you get the nerve to ask for directions or to just start a conversation, they are the freaking best. Danes are the nicest, funniest and happiest people I have ever met. (For real. Denmark is ranked the Happiest country in the world right now. The US is 26th.) So wear that death stare, but you better be all love underneath you if want to truly look (and act) like a Dane.

Tits McGee

Would there be alcohol, smoking material, & large breasted bisexual women available?

solkryssare

Of course. Silly question really

graman

Tits...it's Kinky and Solk in disguise.....mind you, after a few drinks, you won't mind....Danes are hot, it has been said :D

Hazz

"Now, hair for the men. If you want to look like a Danish man, you need to ignore everything I just said about the girls. You must make your hair look as if you spend a minimum of five hours doing it. Hair product is your best friend. Your hairstyle MUST convince onlookers that you skipped school in order to properly gel. The more unnatural swoops, swirls and spikes, the better."

No point me comming then :lol:

Tits McGee

Hmmm....always wanted to go to that place.

solkryssare

Is OK Hazz.....you are a foreigner ;)

graman
:rofl:

Tits McGee

I'd leave my wife if I could find the girls in the Robert Palmer "Addicted To Love" video. Always thought my best shot at finding them was there.

greg_r

You guys got Denmark confused with Sweden/Norway/Finland. Its not THAT cold here ;)

I've been to CPH in December. Several times. Trust me, I'm not confused... It's fucking freezing. Admittedly not quite as fucking freezing as Sweden, which I have also visited in December, but close enough :lol:

solkryssare

I'd leave my wife if I could find the girls in the Robert Palmer "Addicted To Love" video. Always thought my best shot at finding them was there.

A few countries claim to have the best looking women in the world. Sweden, Norway, Spain, France etc.......The truth is that all of those countries do indeed have very good looking women. Only difference is that they are more fun here! :D

I've been to CPH in December. Several times. Trust me, I'm not confused... It's fucking freezing. Admittedly not quite as fucking freezing as Sweden, which I have also visited in December, but close enough :lol:

There is no bad weather, there is just........ ;)