Sign in to follow this  
solkryssare

RWG INTERNATIONAL GTG. IN COPENHAGEN!!!!

onzenuub

All alive? :P

baxter

Sounds like you guys had some fun carnage last night - bravo :clap:

solkryssare

Very !

graman

I sooooo want to see pics!

pam123

Me too. For now two fransk hotdogs, can of pepsi and Im back to live :)

Sent from the mobile device

Chavezzito

@ the airport, snow storm and my hangover is kicking in!

Gotta love life right now :-)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Farts

modelizer

Holy fuck guys.. That was one crazy evening.. Managed to get the gimp safely back in the cellar though..

Kudos to solk for organizing this event. It was a pleasure meeting you all! :)

solkryssare
93DA915E-4C47-4F30-93DA-5C173FA20A22-1842-0000012AFB200B0F.jpg

Member X
Just fet home, police it nice lete walk. Off for now. Bib, bib, bib......7eleven........... Beer. Hege. All good! Thank you guys!!

Wow that's a drunk person if I ever heard one.

What can say? Dont try to over take police on the bike:)))))

haha!! Classic :lol:

A8E2B820-76F1-4C26-985D-224651ACE0AF-1842-0000011860C4CD77.jpg

:rofl:

I can't fucking believe Andy showed up!!

Which Andy? That northern gt Andy?? :D

Hotel is offering champagne for breakfast! Gotta lor cph!!

AC12729F-BFD1-49AE-BD0E-FE2095ECB8BA-1012-000001C38F284EC3.jpg

I'm sorry, THAT is not breakfast - that is some weird collection of food that should only be eaten for lunch or dinner...

Weirdo foreign types!! ;)

Looks and sounds like it was an excellent night, though, wish I could have been there! Although it is best for everyone if I don't drink... ;) lol

trailboss99

Well, the guys learned that when trailie gets a call from a private number at 5am on Sunday morning he generally doesn't answer :lol:

I answered the next one at around 08.30 my time (00.30 there) and had a chat with trk, co-ax and someone, maybe Solks (it was hard to tell, trust me).

The convo consisted mainly of "fuck I'm pissed" and "fuck it's so cold my dick is falling off" as they couldn't hear me from inside the bar so stepped outside into minus 10c to chat :lol:

The consensus was that Wiz was the most inebriated person present at that point, a fact I find both hard to believe and worrying if true considering the state of those I talked to.

I am amazed that people lasted until 4 or 5 am considering the state they were in at midnight, it must have been one hell of a party! Thanks for including me by remote control guys!

jeffw69
:lol: awesome!

solkryssare
Well, the guys learned that when trailie gets a call from a private number at 5am on Sunday morning he generally doesn't answer :lol:

I answered the next one at around 08.30 my time (00.30 there) and had a chat with trk, co-ax and someone, maybe Solks (it was hard to tell, trust me).

The convo consisted mainly of "fuck I'm pissed" and "fuck it's so cold my dick is falling off" as they couldn't hear me from inside the bar so stepped outside into minus 10c to chat :lol:

The consensus was that Wiz was the most inebriated person present at that point, a fact I find both hard to believe and worrying if true considering the state of those I talked to.

I am amazed that people lasted until 4 or 5 am considering the state they were in at midnight, it must have been one hell of a party! Thanks for including me by remote control guys!

:wub:

Wiz

LOL!

I missed that episode!

Julie and I were a little drunk, but far from being wasted. I was affraid we wouldn't keep up with all the vikings, but I guess partying with guys from the moutains all year long is kind of a quality training. :)

That said, we drank beer all night, and only had like one glass of snaps!! Hard to get us down if at some point we don't switch to something stronger. :)

Wiz

Anyway, I expect the ones who will be there is june to keep up to local standards. :)

digger2

It was a great GTG Thank you all!!! Today Jensens and Hard rock and now in Alvesta with Pob on the way home

Pob

Thank you all for the once more great GTG with the best people in the whole wourld!

Thank you Graman for my second pen from you that i won again this year, you're the best and we will find the way to bring you to the next GTG!

Thank you Andy for giving me the Pam 359 you know i liked the last year! I was very surprised when you did that yesterday but that just show how good people are on this forum!

Thank you Wiz for bringing Andy to the GTG! To pay the ticket to someone to come without to be asked to do that is just great! You are the greatest my friend!

Thank you Emil for organising the whole thing!

Thank you all for being there and you know i love you all ;)

Wiz

Cheers!

69A86647-2241-4ED5-81A1-8F03D9432126-1305-000001F6B5C87A60.jpg

Chavezzito
Cheers!

69A86647-2241-4ED5-81A1-8F03D9432126-1305-000001F6B5C87A60.jpg

Christ! Do you ever stop drinking?

sconehead

...there's a distinct lack of pics in this thread...hmmmmm

trksh-bzr

Someone was shooting with a camera all night....dunno who it was or what was on those pics, but a camera there was...:Thinking:

onzenuub

Are you sure?

Wiz

It's not drinking when it's beer!! :D

Just kidding, but you need to understand yesterday was not that heavy drinking compared to the parties we're used to, and we had a good sleep, 7 hours, so our heads weren't hurting or anything this morning. :)

We don't drink so often, but when we party, we party hard. :)

Anyway, now I can come back home and brag about defeating the vikings!! :D

pam123
Someone was shooting with a camera all night....dunno who it was or what was on those pics, but a camera there was...:Thinking:

The was me shooting photos in restaurant but it wasnt my camera. I guess I have taken more then 50-70 photos, Im sure they will come but after owner of the camera get sober :)

Sent from the mobile device

Member X

Anyway, I expect the ones who will be there is june to keep up to local standards. :)

June?

What is happening in June?!

Thomasa

A pleasure to meet all you great people! Thanks for a fantastic evening.