Sign in to follow this  
solkryssare

RWG INTERNATIONAL GTG. IN COPENHAGEN!!!!

DR3M3L

We are doing the best gangnam style, but when someone video tapes it, the only thing you guys will see is us trippin on the ground. :o

andygt

What a weekend! Thanks to Wiz for making the weekend possible and Emil for organising it, was great to meet all my old rwg friends and make some new friends especially the Danish contingent!

Just got home and I'm ruined :D

graman

I left my heart.......................................in Copenhagen...............

:lol:

Looks like a huge night guys!....glad you had fun!

Hate to see any photos of people's livers and kidneys today ;)

mspangl

Oh boy... What a weekend.

Way too short! Next time 3 days at a minimum :

1) getting wasted

2) be a hungover bitch

3) beer beer beer beer rbbeebeb beer :D

Troels is a fricken viking like literally :lol:

I'm gonna upload the pics of the cam tomorrow.

I'd like to give a big shoutout to Emil for putting this GTG up, Pam123 for taking really nice pictures imho and everybody else who joined the GTG ( doesn't matter if physically or intellectually )

FUCKIN LOL at the Col call :lmao2: ... When Emil told me some details of yesterday I started to become flashbacks what happens..

Btw I got no clue what we've eaten for dessert yesterday.

I just spent wonderful 5 hours at CPH airport (due a flight delay....) shopping and staying in the SAS business lounge which was pretty cool but after an hour I really got bored..

Hope to see you guys in a year latest ( in Tokio !!! )...

Brb, gotta save money for the next meet up.

co-axial

Cheers Martin, Cheers Guys.

Some raw material for your viewing pleasure. See you guys soon again :Drinking2::beer2:

Thanks Emil for organizing this event. Top job as ever mate! :)

P1000388.jpg

P1000389.jpg

P1000390.jpg

P1000391.jpg

P1000392.jpg

P1000393.jpg

P1000395.jpg

P1000396.jpg

P1000397.jpg

P1000398.jpg

P1000399.jpg

P1000400.jpg

P1000401.jpg

P1000402.jpg

P1000403.jpg

P1000404.jpg

P1000405.jpg

P1000407.jpg

P1000408.jpg

P1000409.jpg

P1000413.jpg

P1000414.jpg

P1000417.jpg

Quiz question? Where is Col. on those pics :rofl:

solkryssare

What a weekend! Thank you each and every one of you. You are all amazing people and I feel blessed to have met you

modelizer

Ahhh, good times mates! But I kindly ask you to blur my face.. :rofl:

007.png

trksh-bzr

007.png

LOL, that's the guy Andy kept calling col.....or was it casper....dunno, I must admit I was a lot more drunk than I look.....strange, I should try t make that talent work for me. being absolutely pissed and looking less drunk.......

Pob

Tits is safe , just wanted you all to know ;)

be5y5esu.jpg

modelizer

007.png

LOL, that's the guy Andy kept calling col.....or was it casper....dunno, I must admit I was a lot more drunk than I look.....strange, I should try t make that talent work for me. being absolutely pissed and looking less drunk.......

Hahahahah! Well, I was way way more drunk than I look (the worn out, tired and somewhat dirty presence was intended to avoid getting robbed on my gems) as well.. So you're not alone mate..

Chavezzito

P1000397.jpg

P1000400.jpg

That´s me!! I don´t even remember you taking those pics :D

trksh-bzr

I can't wait to see what happens when wiz posts all the nude pics os kinky :rofl: the snow he was rolling around didn't do much to boost his manhood.... :Whistle:

Chavezzito

And I´m sure the snow was yellow too.

trksh-bzr

oh yeah, the snow is always yellow ehre when the swedes are in town. :) huge improvement, in the old days the snow was red when the swedes were in town :)

PetshaFey

We dutchies will do better gangnam style on the GTG, prepare guys.

what kind of promesses are you making..... we Dutchies don't dance and it should stay that way :P

modelizer
oh yeah, the snow is always yellow ehre when the swedes are in town. :) huge improvement, in the old days the snow was red when the swedes were in town :)

LOL.. I'm not responsible for the yellow snow though.. Stayed in character the whole night and peed fully dressed right by the table! :)

Wiz
I can't wait to see what happens when wiz posts all the nude pics os kinky :rofl: the snow he was rolling around didn't do much to boost his manhood.... :Whistle:

Unfortunately the pics got lost, but I still have the "Gang-Bang Style" video you and kink made with that old folk in the background. :)

trksh-bzr

LOL.. I'm not responsible for the yellow snow though.. Stayed in character the whole night and peed fully dressed right by the table! :)

I noticed that , but as a good brother country man, I went out and picked up some snow and put under your chair, so you didn't have to sit there and make a fool of yoursefl :)

Wiz

It really was great to meet you all, I just regret it was too short to have a proper chat with everyone, too many guys I didn't have the time to speak to... I really enjoyed the conversations I've had however, even if tour spelling got worst and worst as the evening went by. :)

Cheers guys, thank you all for coming!

modelizer

I noticed that , but as a good brother country man, I went out and picked up some snow and put under your chair, so you didn't have to sit there and make a fool of yoursefl :)

Thanks bro - I owe you one! Was too drunk to notice that despite my sober appearance.. LOL

Pob

Next time we'll do it 3 days ;)

trksh-bzr

It really was great to meet you all, I just regret it was too short to have a proper chat with everyone, too many guys I didn't have the time to speak to... I really enjoyed the conversations I've had however, even if tour spelling got worst and worst as the evening went by. :)

I have to say this, I was really really surprised that you didn't look like John Cleese Mspangl first comment to me was that I didn't look like Dr. van helsing from canon ball race, that I had on my avatar 3 years ago :lol:

Thanks bro - I owe you one! Was too drunk to notice that despite my sober appearance.. LOL

I actually had one of those drunk eskimo girls (75yrs) do it. -she knew how to handle her snow!!

midasmook

Great stuff guys you can't beat an RWI GTG and I'm looking forward to the next Glasgow GTG on 29 December.

Wiz

I have to say this, I was really really surprised that you didn't look like John Cleese Mspangl first comment to me was that I didn't look like Dr. van helsing from canon ball race, that I had on my avatar 3 years ago :lol:

I actually had one of those drunk eskimo girls (75yrs) do it. -she knew how to handle her snow!!

I wish I look like John Cleese!! You thought I was older like Patrick?

I mean like Patrick did. :)

co-axial

I wish I look like John Cleese!! You thought I was older like Patrick?

:monkeyspank:

Don´t talk me older than i am E. - just think of me beeing the most experienced guy :bedbounce: