Sign in to follow this  
solkryssare

RWG INTERNATIONAL GTG. IN COPENHAGEN!!!!

trksh-bzr

I didn't think anything actually. I just loved that martin was expecting a big grey haired chubby psycho in a white doctor coat showing up....

co-axial

I didn't think anything actually. I just loved that martin was expecting a big grey haired chubby psycho in a white doctor coat showing up....

Well, at least he got the psycho.

Amit

Great stuff guys you can't beat an RWI GTG and I'm looking forward to the next Glasgow GTG on 29 December.

RWI?????

Bloody Judas

Wiz

Fuck, i'm in cph trapped in a plane. We just missed our departure slot znd the next one is in 2 hours.... a best.

Hopefully i managed to get a wifi signal even from the inside of the plane. I guess i'll start dealing with all the emails i received this week end...

trksh-bzr

Oh, fukk. I should have sent that expl II with you for a relume... :Doh:

Pob
Fuck, i'm in cph trapped in a plane. We just missed our departure slot znd the next one is in 2 hours.... a best.

Hopefully i managed to get a wifi signal even from the inside of the plane. I guess i'll start dealing with all the emails i received this week end...

Have safe trip my friend and i hope to see you soon again, maybe in June ;)

Amit i missed you very much!!!!

modelizer

It really was great to meet you all, I just regret it was too short to have a proper chat with everyone, too many guys I didn't have the time to speak to... I really enjoyed the conversations I've had however, even if tour spelling got worst and worst as the evening went by. :)

Cheers guys, thank you all for coming!

I have to say this, I was really really surprised that you didn't look like John Cleese Mspangl first comment to me was that I didn't look like Dr. van helsing from canon ball race, that I had on my avatar 3 years ago :lol:

oh yeah, the snow is always yellow ehre when the swedes are in town. :) huge improvement, in the old days the snow was red when the swedes were in town :)

LOL.. I'm not responsible for the yellow snow though.. Stayed in character the whole night and peed fully dressed right by the table! :)

I noticed that , but as a good brother country man, I went out and picked up some snow and put under your chair, so you didn't have to sit there and make a fool of yoursefl :)

Thanks bro - I owe you one! Was too drunk to notice that despite my sober appearance.. LOL

I actually had one of those drunk eskimo girls (75yrs) do it. -she knew how to handle her snow!!

Ah, that explains how Akkilokipok ended up in our bed. Wifey wasn't too excited about it and did not buy the "getting into character" explanation at all.. Akkilokipok on the other hand was super happy though - it was her first sleep under a roof for like 50+ yrs.. :)

+1

A whole herd of them.. :)

trksh-bzr

It really was great to meet you all, I just regret it was too short to have a proper chat with everyone, too many guys I didn't have the time to speak to... I really enjoyed the conversations I've had however, even if tour spelling got worst and worst as the evening went by. :)

I have to say this, I was really really surprised that you didn't look like John Cleese Mspangl first comment to me was that I didn't look like Dr. van helsing from canon ball race, that I had on my avatar 3 years ago :lol:

oh yeah, the snow is always yellow ehre when the swedes are in town. :) huge improvement, in the old days the snow was red when the swedes were in town :)

LOL.. I'm not responsible for the yellow snow though.. Stayed in character the whole night and peed fully dressed right by the table! :)

I noticed that , but as a good brother country man, I went out and picked up some snow and put under your chair, so you didn't have to sit there and make a fool of yoursefl :)

Thanks bro - I owe you one! Was too drunk to notice that despite my sober appearance.. LOL

I actually had one of those drunk eskimo girls (75yrs) do it. -she knew how to handle her snow!!

Ah, that explains how Akkilokipok ended up in our bed. Wifey wasn't too excited about it and did not buy the "getting into character" explanation at all.. Akkilokipok on the other hand was super happy though - it was her first sleep under a roof for like 50+ yrs.. :)

+1

you slept under a roof? I just built an iglo and camped out right outside the bar :)

modelizer

+1

you slept under a roof? I just built an iglo and camped out right outside the bar :)

:rofl:

So that was you? Akkilokipok told me yesterday that she taught some drunk build an iglo right before we left.

Wiz

Fuck

ca376dbc23e4252494f879a62f441e96.jpg

Chavezzito

Fuck

ca376dbc23e4252494f879a62f441e96.jpg

You see...which airline is that? We left yesterday in the snowstorm with Norweigan Air...gotta love the vikings :)

Hope you get home safe and soon though!

Wiz

Sas.

Yah, leaving now!!

Chavezzito

Yep...SAS is the problem...it´s a mix of Sweden, Norway and Denmark so it all gets fucked up....safe travel!!

onzenuub
Fuck ca376dbc23e4252494f879a62f441e96.jpg
You see...which airline is that? We left yesterday in the snowstorm with Norweigan Air...gotta love the vikings :) Hope you get home safe and soon though!

Is it possible to get a fuck in those Viking planes?? I mean a fuck done by a Viking female?

Amit

Have safe trip my friend and i hope to see you soon again, maybe in June ;)

Amit i missed you very much!!!!

Missed you too man. Definitely next time buddy.

Chavezzito

Is it possible to get a fuck in those Viking planes?? I mean a fuck done by a Viking female?

Nope...Dutch are not allowed to get fucked on a viking plane by a viking femal or male...you would break to easy.

onzenuub
Nope...Dutch are not allowed to get fucked on a viking plane by a viking femal or male...you would break to easy.

Dammit

mspangl

HERE ARE THE PICS !!!!!!!!

First meet up in town with Markus and Emil :)

IMG_3069.jpg

IMG_3071.jpg

IMG_3072.jpg

Nice AP from Marcus

IMG_3073.jpg

After taking some pics we decided to leave because the barkeeper turned out to be a bitch...

Next pub:

IMG_3113.jpg

Meeting new fellas !

IMG_3117.jpg

... :lmao2:

IMG_3119.jpg

BEER

IMG_3120.jpg

IMG_3121.jpg

IMG_3124.jpg

Geeks involved already

IMG_3134.jpg

IMG_3138.jpg

IMG_3168.jpg

IMG_3165.jpg

IMG_3176.jpg

IMG_3177.jpg

IMG_3185.jpg

IMG_3186.jpg

IMG_3192.jpg

Fucking Viking corner

IMG_3199.jpg

IMG_3200.jpg

IMG_3212.jpg

WARNING JUST WATCH THESE IF YOU'RE REALLY BITTEN BY THE 16600 BUG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_3267.jpg

IMG_3269.jpg

IMG_3271.jpg

IMG_3274.jpg

OH AND GEN SPRINGBARS so my 16600 is rwgjr approved now ..... :rofl:

IMG_3255.jpg

pam123

Nice!

Sent from the mobile device

Wiz

Sounds like we're going to sleep at the munich airport. Fuck.

Chavezzito

IMG_3124.jpg

Holy fuck! Pob´s twin!! :)

Thanks for the pics Martin, it really was fun at the Rolex AD and Emils answer when asked to be put on the waiting list...eh, I´m a bit drunk right now so I have to think for a while :lmao:

And yeah...fucking gaylord bartender...can you please stop taking pictures...fucker!

Chavezzito

I found some more pics...not so much watch related but just to show how beautiful Tivoli was but I start with when I was packing, these are the ones I brought with me:

IMG_4208.jpg

I left with 6 watches and came back with 4 :giggle:

And some of Tivoli:

IMG_4211.jpg

IMG_4212.jpg

IMG_4213.jpg

IMG_4214.jpg

IMG_4216.jpg

IMG_4218.jpg

IMG_4219.jpg

IMG_4220.jpg

IMG_4221.jpg

IMG_4224.jpg

IMG_4225.jpg

IMG_4227.jpg

That´s it! If you´ve never been to Copenhagen u should go, it´s a nice city with friendly people (except for a gay bartender).

Wiz

Gotta love the Germans, they managed to rebook us on a flight later this evening, so we won't sleep here!

Beautiful pics guys, thanks for sharing!

scropper

IMG_3124.jpg

Holy fuck! Pob´s twin!! :)

I resemble that remark!

onzenuub

Gotta love the Germans, they managed to rebook us on a flight later this evening, so we won't sleep here!

Beautiful pics guys, thanks for sharing!

Did you buy a cheap ticket or what?