Sign in to follow this  
U.S. Customs Service

Notice of Monitoring Activities

Jorge-(WhoreHay)

I am still waiting for the US Customs and Border Protection Agency to come knock at my door! It will be the most fun I've ever had in my life!

And it is not like they do not have my address! I am sure at this moment those fuckers are tracking my every move!

onzenuub
:rofl: So you are USA's most wanted???

Jorge-(WhoreHay)

I'll be waiting for them:

:toilet: and :fudd:

Hey you, guys from US Customs and BPA: :neener::finger::kma:

jeffw69

They will just deport you Jorge! :)

RichardMiami

Jorge

be careful what you wish for.. you may get it!

:heli::heli: :heli: :heli::heli::heli:

onzenuub

He will be deported to Mexico.

Jorge-(WhoreHay)

Nah! They'll harass me, try to go through my tax returns for the last 20 years, and all that, but I am a citizen, so they can't get rid of me, unless I renounce my citizenship...

You should see the T-Shirts I wear whenever I travel: "TSA, Scan this" (arrow pointing towards the floor) and "TSA, I'll show you mine if you show me yours". And I get frisked everytime, so who are the ones looking like "arseholes"?

Hey, NSA: :kma::finger:

onzenuub

Nah! They'll harass me, try to go through my tax returns for the last 20 years, and all that, but I am a citizen, so they can't get rid of me, unless I renounce my citizenship...

You should see the T-Shirts I wear whenever I travel: "TSA, Scan this" (arrow pointing towards the floor) and "TSA, I'll show you mine if you show me yours". And I get frisked everytime, so who are the ones looking like "arseholes"?

They must love you. :D

jeffw69

I got frisked once.

conx

I got frisked once.

rubber-glove-431.jpg

onzenuub

I got frisked once.

rubber-glove-431.jpg

Never leave home without those don't you? :D

jeffw69

I got frisked once.

rubber-glove-431.jpg

It was really embarassing. They had one of those glass booths and everyone was staring.

conx

I got frisked once.

rubber-glove-431.jpg

It was really embarassing. They had one of those glass booths and everyone was staring.

They have those in Amsterdam with pretty girls in, down by the canals. You can find Onze there most evenings.

onzenuub

I got frisked once.

rubber-glove-431.jpg

They have those in Amsterdam with pretty girls in, down by the canals. You can find Onze there most evenings.

You mean the Red Light district? Old Saylor's bar, nice place to have a beer. :P

conx

A red light district? Is that what it is?

I went there once, got bored.

Had to leave after 3 days :)

jeffw69

I got frisked once.

rubber-glove-431.jpg

You mean the Red Light district? Old Saylor's bar, nice place to have a beer. :P

I need to plan a visit!

onzenuub

I got frisked once.

rubber-glove-431.jpg

I need to plan a visit!

Red Light district open almost 24 hrs, so no need for planning.

Jorge-(WhoreHay)

Lest we forget who's really watching us

sconehead

:tinfoilhat:

:lol:

Lord Flashheart
2aa3ca246e7d8e3b040a9d6b8d1c41e2.jpg

Jorge-(WhoreHay)

Hey! How did you get my picture! There's no privacy anywhere these days!

And the use of this picture without paying me royalties is outrageous! Highway robbery!

anamari

It is not very fashionable nowadays to like America and its government. It is unfortunate because I LLLLOOOOOOOVVVEEEEE this country and get myself in hot waters all the time in social gatherings. I am naturalized US citizen and, believe me, the shit holes, corruption and human decadence I have seen out there almost withered my skinny ass. So pleeeease frisk me, monitor me, look into my mails, at least my children wont go hungry and won't know death before it is time, if someone hits me (a woman) in plain daylight, I know people will help and allowe no harm to come. I will gladly give up some freedoms in exchange of protection and a itsybitsy slice of justice. No offence to American bashers...I am sure everyone has their own valid reasons...but did I say I LLLLLOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE this country and its people? I have been here for more than 20 years, so I am past the honey moon stage...but did I say how much I LLLLLOOOOOOVVVVEEEE this country?.......ok now....remember I am a newbie so don't be too harsh...my skin is still in the process of thickening. :boxedin:

deadmeat

Persuant to P.L. 104-401, Discussion Board Surveillance Act 2007

The Discussion Board Surveillance Act 2007 (the Act) was passed by Congress on 22 June 2007 and has been in force since 7 October 2007.

The Act repeals and replaces the List Server Surveillance Act 1998 and extends the provisions under that former Act regarding electronic surveillanceto:

* surveillance also using computer and tracking technologies (e.g.GPS); and

* wherever people are "posting" (as opposed to simply chatting).

The Act sets out the requirements for a Governmental Agency conducting authorised surveillance (camera, computer or tracking) of board members and restricting a member's posting and internet privileges. Essentially, the Act requires Agencies to notify members of any surveillance policy (including email and internet access policy) in such a way that it is reasonable to assume that members are aware of and understand the policy.

Therefore, notice is served upon this board that all members' activities and posts are being monitored by the United States Customs Service.

94-ho50f/not.app.-svd

Soooooooo.....................Can't BAN this one?

Balad1
It is not very fashionable nowadays to like America and its government. It is unfortunate because I LLLLOOOOOOOVVVEEEEE this country and get myself in hot waters all the time in social gatherings. I am naturalized US citizen and, believe me, the shit holes, corruption and human decadence I have seen out there almost withered my skinny ass. So pleeeease frisk me, monitor me, look into my mails, at least my children wont go hungry and won't know death before it is time, if someone hits me (a woman) in plain daylight, I know people will help and allowe no harm to come. I will gladly give up some freedoms in exchange of protection and a itsybitsy slice of justice. No offence to American bashers...I am sure everyone has their own valid reasons...but did I say I LLLLLOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE this country and its people? I have been here for more than 20 years, so I am past the honey moon stage...but did I say how much I LLLLLOOOOOOVVVVEEEE this country?.......ok now....remember I am a newbie so don't be too harsh...my skin is still in the process of thickening. :boxedin:

Welcome Sister, I couldn't agree more.

:)

Jorge-(WhoreHay)

Anamarie,

I am also a naturalized citizen. Been here since 1992 and became a citizen in 1999. Served in the military (reserves) and love this country. But I hate what it is becoming and how fast down the drain it is going. I part ways with you when it comes to my unalienable rights, those I am entitled just because I was born, not because some "enlightened" group of people decided to afford the rest of the citizenry certain rights. A government big enough to give you everything you need, is big enough to take it away (Gerald Ford). So, if for my safety and security I need to give up my freedom, what kind of person am I? Government needs to make sure all citizens have equal standing before the law, that justice will be carried swiftly and promptly, that our borders will be protected and to represent us with foreigh powers and/or organizations.

I am not an anarchist, nor do I advocate for no government in our lives. I advocate for a limited role of government.

But we can agree to disagree.