Sign in to follow this  
Bing ging

Silix-Prime.co

nunu78
It would sort of defeat the object of the board though, which is to stop people getting scammed and instead point them toward the TDs.

+1

Bing ging

Hi all i did not realise that i would stir up such a hornets nest against me, i can only say sorry. There was lot of communication between us, he said he would refund the difference (see initial post), i waited he never did. So i ignored that and thought ok let me just get the watches then i will broach my refund of the difference. I have about 60 watches so immediately i knew that the watches he had sent did not work properly re their stopwatches. Then i found i could pull the pushers straight out of the Brietling not good on a watch that is supposed to be waterproof. The watch is a rep and i don't intend to go diving with it obviously, but the buttons come out ? He had spent several days 'testing' the watches, what was he testing ? I emailed him and told him, he never denied the faults with the watches but said send them back for a refund. After all of the 'trouble' with him i though, 'i could end up losing my money and not even have two very poor watches to show for it'. So we agreed that he would refund half of my money then i would send the watches back. At least if the worse came to the worse i would have got some of my money back. He said he would refund me on a certain date. That date came and went, i waited a few days contacted him, nothing. Yes i did get his site from this fourum but i seem to be in the small minority that has had a rough deal. Yes you guys will slaughter me which is your peroagtive but farnkly i dont like losing $191 USD which was paid in good faith only to be seemingly messed around. You may all have had a good experience with Michelle but for some reason i have had a bad one. I was patient with him and gave him the benifit of the doubt at each turn.

I am ready for you guys to tear me to shreds bring it on lol xxx

PAB

It would sort of defeat the object of the board though, which is to stop people getting scammed and instead point them toward the TDs.

Surely a couple of weeks patient reading time would sort out IQ levels & help stop the feet 1st mentality?

RichardMiami

1. Our instructions to noobs clearly state that if you have a dispute with a TD, you should go to a Mod for help. You did not do this.

2. Our instructions to noobs clearly state that we NEVER put any information into the PayPal purchase. You ignored this.

3. Our instructions to noobs clearly state that we NEVER initiate PayPal disputes. You did anyway.

Why did you join this site? You have ignored and disrespected our advice, our rules, and our hard work. This is NOT acceptable behavior.

PAB

Well said Richard!

Wont be happy with this guy if I cant use Paypal the next time I use Sillix!

Edited by PAB

futbol57102at

Hi all i did not realise that i would stir up such a hornets nest against me, i can only say sorry. There was lot of communication between us, he said he would refund the difference (see initial post), i waited he never did. So i ignored that and thought ok let me just get the watches then i will broach my refund of the difference. I have about 60 watches so immediately i knew that the watches he had sent did not work properly re their stopwatches. Then i found i could pull the pushers straight out of the Brietling not good on a watch that is supposed to be waterproof. The watch is a rep and i don't intend to go diving with it obviously, but the buttons come out ? He had spent several days 'testing' the watches, what was he testing ? I emailed him and told him, he never denied the faults with the watches but said send them back for a refund. After all of the 'trouble' with him i though, 'i could end up losing my money and not even have two very poor watches to show for it'. So we agreed that he would refund half of my money then i would send the watches back. At least if the worse came to the worse i would have got some of my money back. He said he would refund me on a certain date. That date came and went, i waited a few days contacted him, nothing. Yes i did get his site from this fourum but i seem to be in the small minority that has had a rough deal. Yes you guys will slaughter me which is your peroagtive but farnkly i dont like losing $191 USD which was paid in good faith only to be seemingly messed around. You may all have had a good experience with Michelle but for some reason i have had a bad one. I was patient with him and gave him the benifit of the doubt at each turn.

I am ready for you guys to tear me to shreds bring it on lol xxx

You said you paid $191 for 2 watches. IDK what you're expecting at less than $100 each, but these watches typically not waterproofed. It's not something where the dealer is trying to scam anyone. I think it's safe to say that dealers are getting spec sheets from the factories stating that the watch is waterproof, or being told this verbally. It's a chronograph with pushers..If you read the forums you'd know that it's difficult to waterproof these, or any rep chronographs. Reps that cost double yours still may not be safe to take in the water...

You need to approach the situation more logically and with more patience. Michelle shipped you a watch-why on Earth would you be worried they would take your money and run on the return process? If they wanted to operate like that, you would've paid and they would've shipped nothing in the first place!

This is not a knock on the dealers who sell "cheapies," but OP needs to lower their expectations when ordering them, or pay up to mod them and or buy an ETA super-rep outright...Sure, you had a problem in what you received, but you still decided to initiate a paypal dispute, despite Michele being willing to handle your return. Why would you ask (or expect) half of your money back without them even receiving your damaged watch back?! Sounds like you're trying to pull a quick one on them, if anything.

deef

Waiting for the hamster .....

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2

futbol57102at

OP: If you sold someone an item and they said they wanted to return the item but wanted some of the $ refunded before they sent it back, what would you say?! "Eff you," right?! I mean, I don't understand how you don't see how convoluted your approach is here. Obviously Michelle misunderstood this entire refund before shipping back thing. Keep in mind most of these dealers are from China and speak very little English...Any logical person would not agree to such a refund before a return. And I put my confidence in Michelle's logic over yours..

onionbag

You fuckin' better not have opened a Paypal dispute mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've just placed an order with them.........and I'm just going out, so I don't have any more time to spend shouting at you. :facepalm:

Hazz

I've just placed an order with them.

Can a paypal dispute be retracted, I am sure it can.

RichardMiami

Long story short i have just contacted paypal,

Maybe he screwed it up and it didn't register as a dispute

Cyril_Clunge

Never a grown up around when you need one :D

RichardMiami

I've just placed an order with them.........and I'm just going out, so I don't have any more time to spend shouting at you. :facepalm:

Just so you understand Bing Ging..... I will use very simple words - when you open a Paypal dispute, it has the possibility of FREEZING their account, which means that moneys sent to them are locked.. which means that members of this forum, who have sent them money.. will not get their watches or their money back. It also means that you have attacked a Trusted Dealer by locking all of the funds which they had in the Paypal account. Those are the reasons why we instruct, CLEARLY, that you should NEVER do this.

1littlegreen

IIRC some asshat did something similar to Mary not too long ago. Took some time to resolve, but fortunately it worked out. If I had a profile on RWI, I'd be letting them know what to look for with OP and his/her PP practices. I'm sure they don't want PP issues when they go to order from Michelle.

Just my half-a-cent

Kev

devedander

for under $100 any chrono is either quartz or date function on subdials

1littlegreen

I've just placed an order with them.

Can a paypal dispute be retracted, I am sure it can.

I hope so too Hazz. Just threating a dispute makes me want to feed him a shit sandwitch.

Kev

Cyril_Clunge

I think we may be looking at a two shed situation here.

scorpion

1 angry.gifWTF - is this for real?

Please tell me its a wind up, especially the pay pal dispute bit.

Frankt8242

Maybe we need to institute an IQ test as a membership requirement......This IDIOT might have been screened out if we had one!! :itchyandscratchy:

PAB

No wind up, this guy might have fucked it for all of us :beer2:

Luthier

@Frank : +1BILLION.

P.S. Where's Greg, when we need him???

:D

RichardMiami

Maybe we need to institute an IQ test as a membership requirement......This IDIOT might have been screened out if we had one!! :itchyandscratchy:

wouldn't have worked in this case.. no IQ test I know of has negative numbers

vexorg

No wind up, this guy might have fucked it for all of us :beer2:

He better not fucked this up for the rest of us. i was thinking of getting some watches from michelle but now that her paypal might not work i'll have to hold off.

:facepalm:

Cyril_Clunge

I think a compulsory IQ test would decimate membership numbers.