Sign in to follow this  
Bing ging

Silix-Prime.co

nunu78

Listen my friend RWG is the most tolrent and friendly forum That I ever came cross on Internet . The reason ppl r behaving this way including myself is simple, you don't go n mess up Dealer's Paypal account as it caused a lot of trouble , not for only dealers but members too. I personally never bought anything from Silix but he is a dealer of choice for many members and that is for reason, so if you have a problem you can always go to the admin of the board , they are here to help.

Edited by nunu78

orlandoherm

Well just for the record I really dont know the guy ! really I dont - I'm here looking for my first purchase and its been a minefield - I first got an attempted rip off on ioffer - you can read about it from a few days ago on RWI - and now after reading lots I now understand I need to look at movements of a watch and stuff - ( never new this avoid the 21J in milgauss etc ) - so I've learnt a lot - but obv being my first purchase I really want to make sure I get whats in the picuture - so I do want to read peoples experiences. If your really that interested I really will send you links to my first mess on RWI looking for an omega which then changed to a rolex. I try and read peoples neg stories as I am trying to build a picture of where to buy from.

RichardMiami

Orlando... you have managed to mis-read the entire thread. NO ONE attacked that guy for mouthing off about Silix. He is entitled to be unhappy with a dealer. Who cares?

What he did, was TOTALLY IGNORE all the threads, advice, and tested methods we have developed around here to protect ourselves, noobs included, from scammers.

If you can't see the difference in what I am saying, I am sure that you will not be happy here. Since this is a voluntary community, perhaps you should seek like minded people elsewhere.

nunu78

Orlando... you have managed to mis-read the entire thread. NO ONE attacked that guy for mouthing off about Silix. He is entitled to be unhappy with a dealer. Who cares?

What he did, was TOTALLY IGNORE all the threads, advice, and tested methods we have developed around here to protect ourselves, noobs included, from scammers.

If you can't see the difference in what I am saying, I am sure that you will not be happy here. Since this is a voluntary community, perhaps you should seek like minded people elsewhere.

+1

Iz3fuy

As a noob I'm sure the community expects me to be loyal in supporting activities and regulations.

Same situation for every noob; same respect for the rules from every member of a community.

Such regulations are cristal clear in regard to what a forum member is supposed to do (and not to do) when a problem.

Beeing part of a community involves respecting rules. Nobody has been forced to be part of this forum.

Iz3fuy

+1

My first four reps were from Silix - the budget $29.99 reps.

Only have one negative thing to mention - is Michelle hot or not??

nunu78

My first four reps were from Silix - the budget $29.99 reps.

Only have one negative thing to mention - is Michelle hot or not??

Hmmm ill ask Mod to provide Us with Michelle Pic and then member can decide if Silix can keep his TD status here or not :P

James.

que da faq has been going on here? Shit I'm away from the internet for like 12 hours and I miss this?!

diplosa

Dang, dude posted 2 messages and this is thred is hooooooot

3240092_com_3192526_man_eating_popcorn_while_watching_movie.jpg

machiavegli
Welcome....aaaaannnndddd.......goodbye :B):

:

+1 Baldrick

As milord Flashheart might say, shall suggest we introduce this ill-informed member to a permanent ban from our little web sanctuary? :facepalm:

-Mach

dave47

I like watches and have a collection comprising replicas and genuine watches. I have always wanted a Bell and Ross BR01 but was not happy to pay a few thousand punds for one. Long story short i tried to by one from Silix-prime. His site was not really set up for me to pay via paypal so i had to write him and ask him how i could pay him via paypal. He sent me an email address to pay the money into but said that i should put nothing in the paypal note when making the paynebt which i thought was odd (i assume this was so that he could deny the payment was for a watch later on) Strangley as soon as i paid, the price of the watch went up on the website. He wanted more money so i opted for two cheaper watches intead. Which left me with a credit. After much messing around he finally sent the watches. The Breitling replica's pushers could be pulled straight out of the watch and the stop watches on both watches did not work. Prior to this he had said that he would refund the credit i had, he never did. Long story short i have just contacted paypal, eventually i hope to get my money back. This guy is called Michelle please whatever you do do not send him any money buy elsewhere. I intend to put a video up on youtube of the 'crap' he sent me and to flag up that he will scam people. I have ordered a watch from parnis watch station i can only hope i have better luck lol

AVOID http://www.silix-prime.co/

Not a good start, mate! A lot of members here, including me, have had plenty of very positive experiences with Michelle @ Silix. You need to study the instructions for dealing with a TD before making a purchase and esp. before making accusations. Some things are SOP: e.g. When paying w/ paypal, the warning to NOT mention your purchase as a rep is meant to protect both you and the site. Paypal takes a dim view on reps and will freeze your PP account and theirs as well. There's nothing evil here. When you have doubts, ask the membership, as they are dedicated to our hobby and will help steer you straight. Good luck in the future.

dave

Arism

que da faq has been going on here? Shit I'm away from the internet for like 12 hours and I miss this?!

+10000

Grimmi
61d65d36dc50d9df2e89c88693d26814.jpg

onionbag

Thank you Richard, this excellent explanation of the rationale behind the outrage the OP experienced has saved me from losing my temper for the second time in this thread. :)

MW1

Great, hope you haven't screwed it up for the rest of us....Enjoy your ban :)

Edited by MW1

greg_r

61d65d36dc50d9df2e89c88693d26814.jpg

:rofl:

vespa

Man i can smell something fishy.

I have purchased a few times from Silix and have found them fine,also had 2 from them this week.But as i said in a early post I find what the guy was saying about is order was not like any order I have placed with Silix.As a few have said somthing does not seem right here.Also the newieb sticking up for the guy .When I first joined the site I would kep my head down and try to pick up tips from the other members.As all the other times when things like this have happened the Mods will know what is going on behind the scene.

Nisv

I have purchased a few times from Silix and have found them fine,also had 2 from them this week.But as i said in a early post I find what the guy was saying about is order was not like any order I have placed with Silix.As a few have said somthing does not seem right here.Also the newieb sticking up for the guy .When I first joined the site I would kep my head down and try to pick up tips from the other members.As all the other times when things like this have happened the Mods will know what is going on behind the scene.

This is not the first time a 'first time poster' tries to badmouth our TD:s and it most certainly won't be the last.

jeffw69
Beating-a-dead-horse.gif

dalboy

This is not the first time a 'first time poster' tries to badmouth our TD:s and it most certainly won't be the last.

Sad !! but unfortunately true.

Dal................

scorpion

Beating-a-dead-horse.gif

But Jeff its only 7 pages surely you need at least 10 pages before the flogging

1. smile.gif

onionbag

No no he's not dead...........he's, he's just restin'.

John1954

I have bought a number of watches from Silex...all transactions and products were excellent!! It makes me angry when I read this post because I know there is something OFF about it. Michelle is a trusted dealer for a long time and doesn't deserve that kind of comment!!!