Sign in to follow this  
Bing ging

Silix-Prime.co

Electron17

Is it not about time we heard from Michelle at Silix? Maybe she can shed some light on what actually happened and the root cause of all this anger. Agree it is a bad idea bad mouthing a TD here but we have only heard one side of the story. Come on Michelle, tell us what really happened.

jeffw69
009e22b5_beating_a_dead_horse.jpeg

onionbag

Is it not about time we heard from Michelle at Silix? Maybe she can shed some light on what actually happened and the root cause of all this anger. Agree it is a bad idea bad mouthing a TD here but we have only heard one side of the story. Come on Michelle, tell us what really happened.

The root cause is this. This guy did not follow the rules........you know the one's you agree to when you sign up?

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

Not an alleged deal that went pear-shaped.

scorpion

1 laught.gif

jeffw69

May the farce be with you. :lol:

onionbag

Beating-a-dead-horse.gif

Tsssk........... :DeadHorse:

Corv99

I also have used Silix in the earlier days, with no issues..

to the Newbies just looing in thinking its a witch hunt and flogging of some sort, please please realise its not..

basic facts are

• We are buying essentially illegal goods
  • There is no guarentees they will be DOA or soon after recieve may break
  • You are not buying from an AD.. but these guys know us too, and want obviously repeat purchase.. its there business
  • our trusted dealers are here after a period of probation, and get status for reasons of actually dealing with problems when they arrise
  • Things go wrong, and mostly they are dealt with quickly either by them, or Mods intervention to help.

• The service fact is not the issue here, everyone makes mistakes and is human, Sillix may well be at fault, and no doubt thiey will given time, and maybe need of intervention will fix it.... remember again this is there business... they can also be stripped of TD status and lose a potentially 24000 customers on here. If they had just slagged off sillix, they would have been, yes told off a bit, but told to do it through Mods..... end of

But....

• the big issue really here is Paypal dispute, as instantly these guys freeze the account.... that means no money in or out.. remember there could be hundreds of members money for watches they have purchased on here is frozen and seized.... no money no watches, and for the dealer similar...patience is key in this game, as they guys aren't blue chip corporations, and recieve hundreds of emails a day from a number of boards

I'm a member as others on a number of boards, and believe me this is the most tolerant society out of them them all.

So don't be shocked or put off by the actions here they are for good reason, but this is also why there is a section which is a must read when first joining as it is tried and tested,... ultimately everything here is to protect us and also you...it's evolving and improving all the time...and not perfect

Corv99

oops nearly forgot :D

flogging_dead_horse_what.jpg

dalboy

I also have used Silix in the earlier days, with no issues..

to the Newbies just looing in thinking its a witch hunt and flogging of some sort, please please realise its not..

basic facts are

• We are buying essentially illegal goods
  • There is no guarentees they will be DOA or soon after recieve may break
  • You are not buying from an AD.. but these guys know us too, and want obviously repeat purchase.. its there business
  • our trusted dealers are here after a period of probation, and get status for reasons of actually dealing with problems when they arrise
  • Things go wrong, and mostly they are dealt with quickly either by them, or Mods intervention to help.

• The service fact is not the issue here, everyone makes mistakes and is human, Sillix may well be at fault, and no doubt thiey will given time, and maybe need of intervention will fix it.... remember again this is there business... they can also be stripped of TD status and lose a potential 24000 customers of here. If they had just slagged off sillix, they wouldhave been yes told off a bit, but told to do it Mods..... end of

But....

• the big issue really here is Paypal dispute, as instantly these guys freeze the account.... that means no money in or out.. remember there could be hundreds of members money for watches they have purchased on here is frozen and seized.... no money no watches, and for the dealer similar...patience is key in this game, as they guys aren't blue chip corporations, and recieve hundreds of emails a day from a number of boards

I'm a member as others on a number of boards, and believe me this is the most tolerant society out of them them all.

So don't be shocked or put off by the actions here they are for good reason, but this is also why there is a section which is a must read when first joining as it is tried and tested,... ultimately everything here is to protect us and also you...it's evolving and improving all the time...and not perfect

All very valid points , i fear that most will fall on deaf ears.....

Dal...........

trailboss99

Its pretty worrying when someone gets a bad experience and chooses to write about it this is the kind of reaction that they get from seasoned buyers.

This guy has EVERY right to discuss his experience with Silix - especially when its highly likely to actually be true to what has happened to the poor the guy.

This reminds me of a schoolyard mentality - where the popular guy is being supported by others whilst the victim explains what has happened to him - and

all the kids in the playground say 'go to teacher , go to teacher , we dont want to be involved '.

I have heard other stories of recent bad sales from Silix from other sites.

I do wish this immature - jump down someones throat attitute - because they have been ripped off would end.

AND LETS FACE IT .... SILIX IS NT GONNA DO NOTHING ABOUT ANYTHING LIKE THIS - UNTIL HE READS COMPLAINTS AND REALISES ITS GONNA HIT HIM IN HIS WALLET - FACT !!!

feel sorry for the guy who got treated like rubbish - really do mate - and sorry for these guys who are jumping down your throat - like er - arent we supposed to help you ?

Um no.

Firstly as has been pointed out he didn't get a ban for posting his experiences with Silix, he got banned for starting a PP dispute.

Secondly, if he had an issue all he needed to do is contact a sales mod to help sort it out. I would have banned him at RWI as well.

Orlando... you have managed to mis-read the entire thread. NO ONE attacked that guy for mouthing off about Silix. He is entitled to be unhappy with a dealer. Who cares?

What he did, was TOTALLY IGNORE all the threads, advice, and tested methods we have developed around here to protect ourselves, noobs included, from scammers.

If you can't see the difference in what I am saying, I am sure that you will not be happy here. Since this is a voluntary community, perhaps you should seek like minded people elsewhere.

Exactly!

As a noob I'm sure the community expects me to be loyal in supporting activities and regulations.

Same situation for every noob; same respect for the rules from every member of a community.

Such regulations are cristal clear in regard to what a forum member is supposed to do (and not to do) when a problem.

Beeing part of a community involves respecting rules. Nobody has been forced to be part of this forum.

:clap: Damn well said sir!

Here a person who took the time to do some reading and work out how it all works.

Welcome, you are an example of what a new member should do and should be, well done.

Cyril_Clunge

you are an example of what a new member should do and should be.

we should have him stuffed.

onionbag

you are an example of what a new member should do and should be.

we should have him stuffed.

We'll then need someone to mount him...............anybody?

diplosa
oops nearly forgot :D

flogging_dead_horse_what.jpg

Aaahahahahahahaha LMAO!!! Good one, mate!

orlandoherm

• You've explained it really well in your post - the first person to. It just sounded like a lynch mob because someone gave a neg review of the watches and exp - thankyou for explaining it so well - I didnt understand that if a PP dispute is opened it would have such an effect - no idea - I thought silix is only with WUnion. Best wishes - Orlando.

greg_r

Exactly, orlando. It's folks like the OP who are responsible for causing all the paypal issues in this hobby. It has gotten to the point where many dealers are now unable to accept paypal, which causes issues for everybody. If he'd simply contacted a moderator here, I have little doubt that we'd have been able to resolve the situation in a satisfactory manner.

Filing a paypal dispute, however, causes problems for EVERYBODY. It can end up not only freezing the dealer's account (and all funds in it - some have lost thousands of dollars that way), but can also result in the freezing of ALL current transactions - and the accounts of other folks currently trying to do business with said dealer. It's a potential nightmare...

1littlegreen

I still want to feed him that shit sandwich.

dalboy

His one little tantrum has the ability to affect hundreds ..................mind boggling. :stars:

Dal..

1littlegreen

Agreed Dal... Like I said yesterday, if I say what I'm really feeling about this asshat, I'll be in time-out. So I will just agree.

Be well

Kev

orlandoherm

Exactly, orlando. It's folks like the OP who are responsible for causing all the paypal issues in this hobby. It has gotten to the point where many dealers are now unable to accept paypal, which causes issues for everybody. If he'd simply contacted a moderator here, I have little doubt that we'd have been able to resolve the situation in a satisfactory manner.

Filing a paypal dispute, however, causes problems for EVERYBODY. It can end up not only freezing the dealer's account (and all funds in it - some have lost thousands of dollars that way), but can also result in the freezing of ALL current transactions - and the accounts of other folks currently trying to do business with said dealer. It's a potential nightmare...

sure ban the guy - i really dont know what im talking about yet with pay pal and the way it could effect others - honestly thought it was cause he didnt like watches which is always ok to hear as we all want to hear if someone gets good or bad - im obviously ignorant to the pp issue - thats real bad if it affects others - its a v complex thing buying these watches. Appologies for being ignorant.

Rob Roy

I am new to this great forum but not new to reps , It seems to me that new members are not doing their homework and reading the rules either set down by the forum or using common sense , The Ebay and Paypal stance on reps is well known, Some new members are just diving in without thinking at all.

My advice is do your homework , Read the Rules and ask the Members if you are not sure.

Col

Baldrick
My advice is do your homework , Read the Rules and ask the Members if you are not sure.

Well, fret no more, that's that all sorted...next item on the agenda please....ahhh...A1 sauce....tasty ;)

decus

Steady on boyz your scaring my horse... :dramaqueen:

Nisv
:knightsofni:

deadmeat

Don't suppose we know if dude actually filed a dispute? I currently have 2 purchases pending with Silix and it would suck out loud if they were fubar. Guess I'll find out if the funds don't go through.

MW1

Don't suppose we know if dude actually filed a dispute? I currently have 2 purchases pending with Silix and it would suck out loud if they were fubar. Guess I'll find out if the funds don't go through.

Others have got there watches since, so I think all is ok.