It's the power of a luxury watch! 14583.gif

Edited by decus

jeffw69
Beating-a-dead-horse.gif

Jeff im crying.

You love horses?

:rofl:

_DC_

Suggest someone might want to take this thread down coz if you search for sillix using google this is one of the first things that comes up, not a great advert for a trusted dealer!!!!

cuddilyteddy

Nothing like storm troopers beating a horse :)

Thought this post looked a little funny before I clicked it...

jimbo206hol
Suggest someone might want to take this thread down coz if you search for sillix using google this is one of the first things that comes up, not a great advert for a trusted dealer!!!!

Maybe noobs should find this thread?? If it's read through, they'll find out what not to do if there are issues?

From reading through other threads though, it does annoy me that other noobs just post crap without reading a damn thing. There is some great information on this forum and it really isn't hard to find!

Think my next purchase is going to be from Silix though. Bit short of funds and the economy watches will satisfy a craving for a while!!! Lol ;)

CheeseCake

I like watches and have a collection comprising replicas and genuine watches. I have always wanted a Bell and Ross BR01 but was not happy to pay a few thousand punds for one. Long story short i tried to by one from Silix-prime. His site was not really set up for me to pay via paypal so i had to write him and ask him how i could pay him via paypal. He sent me an email address to pay the money into but said that i should put nothing in the paypal note when making the paynebt which i thought was odd (i assume this was so that he could deny the payment was for a watch later on) Strangley as soon as i paid, the price of the watch went up on the website. He wanted more money so i opted for two cheaper watches intead. Which left me with a credit. After much messing around he finally sent the watches. The Breitling replica's pushers could be pulled straight out of the watch and the stop watches on both watches did not work. Prior to this he had said that he would refund the credit i had, he never did. Long story short i have just contacted paypal, eventually i hope to get my money back. This guy is called Michelle please whatever you do do not send him any money buy elsewhere. I intend to put a video up on youtube of the 'crap' he sent me and to flag up that he will scam people. I have ordered a watch from parnis watch station i can only hope i have better luck lol

AVOID http://www.silix-prime.co/

Dude,

you are a blatant IDIOT.

I buy from Michelle all the time - GREAT SERVICE

Nilas

Bing ging is Ding Ding.

Michelle is really nice to deal with.

As an experienced dealer she probably smelled a real idiot long way.

SteveA

Think this should be taken down it gives a bad impression of a TD who has more positive exeriences than negative

PumpedUpKicks

I'm pretty sure this guy's the reason why SiliX doesn't accept PayPal anymore.

C'mon man. :'(

Edited by PumpedUpKicks

BsFan

I am fairly new to this scene, but have made two purchases from Silix, and have found Michelle to be great to deal with. Then again, I did my reading before ordering.

Just put my first order in with Marvelous, and he has been pretty good to work with so far as well.

dasselin

Hmmmm that's very strange 1st post, I can't understand that some one bought from TD while he wasn't a member here then find the forum and made his very 1st post like that.

I find it strange also..!

DR3M3L

1. It's a she, Michelle.

2. Communication is great with Michelle, if you're nice she gives a great service.

3. I paid too much once. She contacted me saying it was too much money, how nice is that? I didn't want it being refunded because she was so honest with me.

4. She couldn't source a small part for me, got a refund in about 3 hours.

5. Try to sort things out with a mod before posting negative feedback. I bet you would already have got it if you would have talked to a mod.

6. Don't expect too much of cheapies, the name says it all :)

Irishcain

I know I'm a noob, but I thought everyone might like to know. I placed an order with both MR and Silix yesterday. This morning I received an email from Michelle stating hat their PP account had been terminated and they were now only taking WU.

BsFan

What exactly is it that Paypal does not like about dealing in Reps? Is it the fact that there are so many scam sites out there and they have to spend too much time investigating? Or is it because of the 'legality' of it?

buyingmytime

reading stuff like this is depressing. we should really recommend to our TD's that nobody can use paypal in their first purchase. i would hate to see any of them get into trouble with paypal just because a nervous first time buyer decides to open a dispute.

Geof

Damn. I used PayPal for my first order with Michelle & (gasp!) I actually followed directions! And even when I thought I was being offered something inferior to what I'd paid for, I asked here for opinions & found out that (gasp!) -I- was mistaken. Michelle never asked for an apology, but I offered one, and (gasp!) she was incredibly helpful throughout! Go figure!

jimbo206hol

I know I'm a noob, but I thought everyone might like to know. I placed an order with both MR and Silix yesterday. This morning I received an email from Michelle stating hat their PP account had been terminated and they were now only taking WU.

This is really annoying. I was hoping to use PayPal for an order I intend to place with Michelle soon. Damned PayPal disputers!! Saw%20emoticon.gif

gb94

I was just about to order something from Silix using Michelle, luckily I didn't

Why do idiots like this ruin it for others? I'm new here as well but bothered to take the time to read a few posts before buying.

jimbo206hol

I do hope Michelle didn't lose too much when they terminated her PP.

court

What exactly is it that Paypal does not like about dealing in Reps? Is it the fact that there are so many scam sites out there and they have to spend too much time investigating? Or is it because of the 'legality' of it?

Paypal is an ebay company. So it is sensitive to the frequent calls from brand owners to show it is doing its bit to pretect their brand equity. That's why a report to them of a 'fake' X, Y or Z on their site gets swifter action if you also tell them you've let the brand owner know.

I feel for Michelle.

Can the mods not change the title of this thread? It makes me a little uncomfortable the current title showing up on the front page when I think we've established that the site is absolutely not saying "Avoid Silix-Prime."

corsa

Fairly new here myself, took the time to read rules, picked my Chopard Mille Miglia GT XL from Michelle, did the WU thing, and all good. Simple, maybe reading the rules for noobies needs to be mandatory?

Anyway Big thumbs up for Silix and Michelle.

Corsa.

t4orce

I ordered and paid Michelle today with WU. Not a problem in the grand scheme of things.

Luthier

Simple, maybe reading the rules for noobies needs to be mandatory?

Corsa.

Send PM to Greg with this offer.

:D