Sign in to follow this  
Bing ging

Silix-Prime.co

Gbkirsch

Hi all, I'm new, new, new but I already knew this wasn't the correct way to handle things. I have ramped up my knowledge quickly by reading around this site. Glad I joined and wow, this thread has been so entertaining and informative. Hope it all gets straightened out.

Cheers,

Gary

TyLoper

banned_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

+1!

Gbkirsch

I'm sad to see their PP account terminated because of someone new to this site. I really liked a couple of watches they had and hoped to make my mind up today to miss the Chinese New Year vacation...Rats!!!

Now ill have to find out about WU and hope my wife is ok with it. Doubtful!

Gary

Luthier

Don't tell her.

;)

jimbo206hol
Don't tell her.

;)

+1 :)

SLiworkforce

I wouldnt wanna comment much as i myself doesnt have any problem dealing with Michelle,she's quite respondsibilty and get back to me consider fast. And she state clearly in her mail whether what she's gonna do next if i never reply her. Anyway is my first time buying from her too. Maybe in the first place when u heard price increasing,u already felt fustrated and thats why you cant chat with her in proper.However we are the buyer and they are the seller,both party knows what we wan. We can paid and they must able to give us nice rep..is a transaction only.If u r not happy with her services than jux change one in future....:)

No offence ya...:)

Gbkirsch
Don't tell her.

;)

I tried that once, never again! :)

Luthier

Then slap her. It always work.

;)

SLiworkforce

In that case if u woudnt wanna order from her anymore..There are still lots of TD in this forum..Spend your time to read it and u will get the idea to order from who..After u have your first try than jux stick to them..Even in their sites doesnt have the model u wan,u could simply jux email them with the photo.They for sure will get it for u..buyers are importance to them..So they will try their best to fulfill us....Cheers...:)

;)

Haha keep it as a secret mate...:)

;)

Haha keep it as a secret mate... :)

BigBuys

Luthier said "Then slap her. It always work."

Now Luth, that is why so many of my old friends are living by themselves late in life. I say just pound the other end so long that they will agree to anything to get outa bed!

mr p

Just a quick one is silix still trading as I cant get onto his site for some reason ?? Cheers

greg_r

Yes, Silix are still going strong.

Luthier

Now Luth, that is why so many of my old friends are living by themselves late in life. I say just pound the other end so long that they will agree to anything to get outa bed!

OK, then slap her, AND bang her hard. She'll forgive.

:D

mr p

Got it !! Ive done hell of a lot of pondering with a hell of a lot of different sites and silix seems (OR SOUNDS) to be a good choice for my first purchase

greg_r

Got it !! Ive done hell of a lot of pondering with a hell of a lot of different sites and silix seems (OR SOUNDS) to be a good choice for my first purchase

All the trusted dealers are solid, but you should probably read this before you go any further: http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=42422

The problem is that we're just about to hit CNY - which means that most dealers are going to be absent for the next few weeks.

onionbag

;)

This, is not official RWG policy...............remember this chaps. No wife ever shot her husband while he was doing the dishes. ;)

Gbkirsch

OK, then slap her, AND bang her hard. She'll forgive.

:D

I smell divorce :)

Mikester1200

Lol I'm pretty sure this is the best first post

emtp101

Now I know why Silix is taking Western Union for payment only, he had sent me an email stating that his paypal account is locked. Even myself as a newbie have to research as much as possible. Well hopefully Silix get paypal straighten out.

Jose Betancur

Michelle is a dude..then Mary is a dude too... so Toro is a girl, right?

:giggle:

chrish8

I posted this weekend on an issue I had with a TD, well still need to dive in and make and order somewhere and sent some other TD’s. All I can vouch for as of right now is that Silix was the first to reply, first to confirm they can get what I need. The reply times were simply amazing vs. my 1st experience with the other TD.

I think the OP here was a little sour on not being able to get what they wanted and did not want to make any exceptions. The issue with communication is bound to happen when dealing with people from all over the world things are done different everywhere.

Edited by greg_r
admin edit: comic sans is neither legible nor attractive. Please leave the fonts menu alone unless you have a REALLY good reason for changing it.

_DC_
I posted this weekend on an issue I had with a TD, well still need to dive in and make and order somewhere and sent some other TD’s. All I can vouch for as of right now is that Silix was the first to reply, first to confirm they can get what I need. The reply times were simply amazing vs. my 1st experience with the other TD.

I think the OP here was a little sour on not being able to get what they wanted and did not want to make any exceptions. The issue with communication is bound to happen when dealing with people from all over the world things are done different everywhere.

Dude quit with the italics, makes it really hard to read what you're saying, you had a good point but my head hurts from trying to read it haha!

DC

greg_r

Dude quit with the italics, makes it really hard to read what you're saying, you had a good point but my head hurts from trying to read it haha!

DC

Agreed - post edited.

Leemac

I'm a new member and have ordered of silix recently and all I can say it was absolutely spot on

Baldr

Michelle is a dude?

F*ck me dead, I always thought Michelle was a hot chick :)