Sign in to follow this  
repmacs

Hello from the UK

repmacs

Hi

Just found you guys as its the time to spen time with your family (sorry i mean PC and rep forums!!) seasons greetings from the midlands UK Looking forward to more info (the highs and lows of watch collecting )

Regards

Repmacs

Ps anyone know where to source a rep 7753 without breaking the bank or get it repaired !!???

trailboss99

Hi there! Welcome aboard.

Wew have quite a few UK members including our beloved leader so you should fit right in.

There is no rep 7753. The rep MVT is a 7750 clone with a module to move the seconds from 3 to 6. This is refered to as the sec@6 7750 and has a very bad reputation for realiability. The best fix for this can be found HERE

Sourceing a bare sec@6 MVT is not easy but if you ask Mary ([email protected]) nicely she may be able to get you one.

regards, Col.

repmacs
Hi there! Welcome aboard.

Wew have quite a few UK members including our beloved leader so you should fit right in.

There is no rep 7753. The rep MVT is a 7750 clone with a module to move the seconds from 3 to 6. This is refered to as the sec@6 7750 and has a very bad reputation for realiability. The best fix for this can be found HERE

Sourceing a bare sec@6 MVT is not easy but if you ask Mary ([email protected]) nicely she may be able to get you one.

regards, Col.

repmacs

Hi Trailboss99

thanks for the help ill drop mary a line ! Its nice to know the answers are only a click away ,just wish it was just as easy sorting movements out !! merry christmas !

Regards Mac

greg_r

Welcome repmacs!

As Col says, there's no such thing as a rep 7753. Dependent on how bad your existing one is (what's the problem?), your best bet could be to get your existing movement (which is probably a secs@6 Asian7750) repaired. Even if you replace the movement, the Secs@6 mod is always rather fragile, and is going to need servicing anyhow.

As you're in the UK, I'd suggest you contact Domenico (aka Domi) who is based in Germany. See this thread for info:

http://www.replica-watch-guide.net/forum/i...?showtopic=3315

iabounty

Hello and welcome to RWG1.1 repmacs!!!

(I need help myself............. A lot of help......... :drool: )

sconehead

Welcome to the forum repmacs, secs @6 require graphite lubrication...unlike bounty, he requires Miller lubrication...:boobies2:

oscarmadfish

welcome :lol:

dingle
Welcome to the forum repmacs, secs @6 require graphite lubrication...unlike bounty, he requires Miller lubrication...:lol:

:hitler:

welcome to the nuthouse. :oscar:

repmacs

Hi guys

the information youve all supplied is great and it looks like mary has come through with a new movment ! the problem with the original is quite probably the watchmaker to a cirtain degree as hes had it for approx 7 months every time i called it was a different problem Dont get me wrong I do believe hes probably a good watch smith but not as good with A7750s which we all know can be a bit iffy at the best of times . ill see what the new mvmt is like when it gets hear and get it serviced correctly to start with . Definatly more info hear than some other boards!!!

Regards Repmacs

greg_r

Glad to help :thumbsup:

dingle
Glad to help :clap:

glad to help too.............................. :thumbsup:

onzenuub
Glad to help :)

glad to help too.............................. :thumbsup:

glad to help three................................................:clap::rofl: