Sign in to follow this  
rsh

The Everest Band - Almost a reality

rsh

Hey everyone, I think BK started a thread a while back…..it is about this company that is fairly unique. The company is called Everest Horology Products. They are a brand new company, based here in the USA and their products will be made in the USA which is quite rare nowadays. I think the watch band is cool and the price is actually a deal at this time. I plan to pick one up for my TC sub. It looks like they are over ½ way there to this project coming to fruition…..if you were interested in this, now is the time to sign up fellas and gals….

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1681428315/the-rolex-rubber-watch-band-solution-the-everest-b

James.

there's already rubber bands for rollies...

bear with me, i'll find the site

rsh

I think the everest looks better, it looks like the number of people pledging is almost there, anyone contemplating, do it :)

g.man

I've recently seen the one that semaj linked to in the flesh. They're very nicely made.

quite tempted myself

g.man

KinCaidk

yuck... that's just wrong!

gB.

I know. It's not pink, right?

:lmao:

Mazz
:rofl:

Kal-el

+1

Its like wearing Flip Flops on a tux

Edited by Muchis

Ska

Rubber and Rolex just don't mix I'm afraid. Makes them look like a cheap £10 TopShop Sub-a-like. The LV in the Kickstarter page looks abysmal.

There are two options for Rolex, and the second only applies to the sports watches really.

Option 1: The bracelet - It comes with this for a reason.

Option 2: NATO.

That's it.

gB.
Rubber and Rolex just don't mix I'm afraid. Makes them look like a cheap £10 TopShop Sub-a-like. The LV in the Kickstarter page looks abysmal.

There are two options for Rolex, and the second only applies to the sports watches really.

Option 1: The bracelet - It comes with this for a reason.

Option 2: NATO.

That's it.

What about a nice vintage leather strap on a vintage sub, or a vintage canvas on a sub (like below)? I think your view Ska is too narrow minded. The RubberB or Everest band is made for sports models, not a DJ. :lol: I would agree with your view for anything other than a Rolex sport model, which are more flexible for strap options IMO.

Sub16800WC2b.jpg

rsh

Looks like they have enough pledges..... almost :)