Sign in to follow this  
chrisut

Hello from Salt Lake City

chrisut

I have been collecting rep watches for about 6 years now. I have several from an old presidential rep my grandfather used to wear daily to the $60 reps I first bought up to the most recent acquisition that was given to me by my cousin for trade work of a Daytona with the ser no. f520117.

I found this site because my kids had lost the Daytone and I decided I needed to replace it.

From what I am reading, I should probably stop wearing it as the seconds are likely to break and cause the movement to be finished, but I have worn it daily for about a year and half now with no major problems.

I found the watch the kids lost, and now it has the 9o'clock marker sitting on the crystal so it will need repair. But after looking I might need to get a couple more watches.

onionbag

Hello and welcome. :) An 18 month old secs at 6 Daytona?...............A rarity indeed, just kidding, it seems that some just go on and on.

scorpion

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ Dobry, Dobrodošao, Vítejte, Bonvenon, Tervetuloa, Accueil, Fogadtatás, Velkomin, Selamat Datang, Powitanie, Bem-vindo, Välkommen and Welcome.

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you ever found this site.................

Or get your wallet ready for a serious spending spree!!!!!! :giggle:

Cyril_Clunge

Hello :wave: and welcome to RWG :)

chrisut

should I put the Daytona away, or is it likely to go on and on? My cousin has another that he has worn longer than I have mine, albeit not on a daily basis, and his is still going strong. Maybe some were better than others??

onionbag

I believe that many live long and prosper, so enjoy it.

BadPickle

Hello salty.

robznet

Hello new brother....................................Nuthouse.jpg

Del

Hello and welcome! :thumbsup2: