Sign in to follow this  
m3lo

Tag Heuer Calibre 5

m3lo

Hi everyone..newb here. I am very interested in purchasing the Tag Heuer Calibre 5 watch posted below. I read through alot of the feedback for the trusted dealers and contact Mary via email. She stated she could provide the watch with quartz movement for roughly $100.

I then found the same watch on Silix for $200+ stating that it would have Swiss ETA automatic movement..

http://www.silix-prime.co/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=115_161_192&products_id=5130

Has anyone purchased this rep watch before and have any experience? Also, do you guys recommend the quartz or Swiss auto movement? Obviously I would save a ton of mony purchasing from Mary, but I am willing to spend the extra money if it is a higher quality rep.

pic of watch..

tagheuer.jpg

thunder92

I say quartz is a no no. Have a tag calibre 16 on order now from asian chrono with 21j. Around $110. Don't know of the quality yet but I'm not a fan of quartz in general.

I've said it before though. Mary has awesome watches but not for under $200. I did get a friend a tag silverstone from Mary that is quartz. Nice looking watch actually. Just makes it less gen too me.

Edited by thunder92

m3lo

Thanks for the response man...appreciate your advice.

Does anyone else have experience with this watch?