Sign in to follow this  
UmpaHimself

What's on the way for you guys?

UmpaHimself

What watches are on the way or recently received for you guys? Just curious to see what people are into.

Me:

-AP Diver V3 (M2M)

-Noob Clone DSSD (M2M)

-PAM005 (Mary & Rochest)

-Tudor Heritage Chrono Grey (Toro)

Diego_UK

What watches are on the way or recently received for you guys? Just curious to see what people are into.

Me:

-AP Diver V3 (M2M)

-Noob Clone DSSD (M2M)

-PAM005 (Mary & Rochest)

-Tudor Heritage Chrono Grey (Toro)

You've been busy! Nothing for me unfortunately, but my next planned purchases are two Cartiers (a Tank Louis and a gold Roadster chrono) and a Milgauss.

UmpaHimself

You've been busy! Nothing for me unfortunately, but my next planned purchases are two Cartiers (a Tank Louis and a gold Roadster chrono) and a Milgauss.

Yeah seriously :picard:

Ooooh, nice stuff. You going to go with a SS Milgauss because I got to say PVD is the way for me :D

Diego_UK

Yeah seriously :picard:

Ooooh, nice stuff. You going to go with a SS Milgauss because I got to say PVD is the way for me :D

I wanted the PVD at first, my collection is missing a solid black watch. Once I saw yours it was pretty much sealed. But then I remembered I have no money. :D

SS is cheaper, I'll stick with that for now and possibly flip it when the time is right.

ks653

All awesome watches Umpa...

AP Diver V3

Tag F1 (All Black)

Rolex GMT IIc

Cartier Ballon Bleu

All above from Tony.

Just recd. PAM 111N (RWI M2M) & 2 of Tony's special...

UmpaHimself

I wanted the PVD at first, my collection is missing a solid black watch. Once I saw yours it was pretty much sealed. But then I remembered I have no money. :D

SS is cheaper, I'll stick with that for now and possibly flip it when the time is right.

Too Bad. SS is still a helluva nice watch. Plus, you wont have the "PRO-HUNTER" error.

All awesome watches Umpa...

AP Diver V3

Tag F1 (All Black)

Rolex GMT IIc

Cartier Ballon Bleu

All above from Tony.

Just recd. PAM 111N (RWI M2M) & 2 of Tony's special...

See, this is the real reason for this thread. I needed to reassure myself that I'm not so bad :lol: Your about to have a great collection KS.

fatarms

Yellow Seawolf with SS and Rubber straps - M2M

Then a big break on the wallet. That watch will fill the watch box, it carries 12. From then on out, one in, one out. I swear. Kinda.

solkryssare

Nothing for me. Don't even know what I would buy right now if a was looking. A 5512 probably .........

UmpaHimself

Then a big break on the wallet. That watch will fill the watch box, it carries 12. From then on out, one in, one out. I swear. Kinda.

You could always get another box :D I was given the tools to make one so I am kinda obligated to fill it.

UmpaHimself

Nothing for me. Don't even know what I would buy right now if a was looking. A 5512 probably .........

With that TC sub I would be sitting pretty too Solk ;) How many do you have in the collection?

fatarms

You could always get another box :D I was given the tools to make one so I am kinda obligated to fill it.

Stop it. You're gonna get me divorced. And I'm only engaged.

"You bought another watch?" :picard:

Kal-el

Great choice umpa,

Received from Toro:

Hublot SS ceramic

PAM 312L

On the way from silix:

AP royal oak offshore white

Breitling chronomatic

Diego_UK

Haha my watch box also fits twelve, I'm three away from filling it. I told myself for a while that once I filled it up I'd be done, but then I just wound up saying "Eh fuck it, I'll just shove the extras in a drawer somewhere." :facepalm:

Edited by Diego_UK

ks653

Badly need a Santos... might sell my VC Overseas and swap the Santos in.... The VC is my favorite though but also my 1st so I've enjoyed it to the fullest... Big time dilemma!

Will also probably swap my Breitling Abyss Blue with a Yellow one.. time to re-org next month I guess...

And my wife wants to swap her PAM 119 (40mm, blue dial) with something in black... so now need to look for a ladies watch with a black dial and preferably black leather strap...

This hobby is endless!

1littlegreen

Me, hmmmm, lets see.

Vintage Double Red SD

DJII with Oddball MOP and Sticks S/S Oyster Smooth

Sub C with date

Pam 114N

Nothing much really :)

Luthier

2 Custom PAMs, Yellow, Cousteau Divers, Rolex GMT TT, Montbrilliant Legende, Ferrari RG, 111, Fiddy.

fatarms

Badly need a Santos...

Same here. But 12 spots in the case!!! Dammit!

UmpaHimself

Looks like you guys have good taste :D

2 Custom PAMs, Yellow, Cousteau Divers, Rolex GMT TT, Montbrilliant Legende, Ferrari RG, 111, Fiddy.

Nice Luth. Can't wait to see that Cousteau Diver and Ferrari

Burnleybezel

Ordered an LV Sub custom "Shark" from BK.

It's on it's way via UPS :-)

UmpaHimself

Two just came into NY. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!

yes.jpg

Bash64

4 on route: the two specials (Pam and Avenger) from Tony, A Montblanc fantasy torbillon and a Tag Micrograph both from member sales. I am pretty new to this and I think these are all in the "beginner" rep category. I realize I may have a growing issue and am building a watch drawer to accommodate 24 (just in case).

UmpaHimself

4 on route: the two specials (Pam and Avenger) from Tony, A Montblanc fantasy torbillon and a Tag Micrograph both from member sales. I am pretty new to this and I think these are all in the "beginner" rep category. I realize I may have a growing issue and am building a watch drawer to accommodate 24 (just in case).

8 Posts and your already VIP and building a 24 watch box. That's what I like to see.

Chavezzito

Milgauss received yesterday from Reg and a Blacksteel avenger from M2M at RWI.

Arism

No watches for me but on the way;

Clarks T22

Tudor Submariner hands

Rep 7836 bracelet