Sign in to follow this  
Thomasa

Hello from Copenhagen!

Electron17

Hi Thomas, welcome from South Africa. Both my parents can from Denmark, my father from Copenhagen and my mother from Fredericia. Great to have you on board. Regards, Jan

solkryssare

He's a cheeky bastard that Thomas character ain't he!?

UmpaHimself

Welcome.

trksh-bzr

Hi thomas. a friend of emils is a friend of thomas ravellli. -are you thomas ravelli? tomas brolin....? please don't be brolin........

Thomasa
Hi Thomas, welcome from South Africa. Both my parents can from Denmark, my father from Copenhagen and my mother from Fredericia. Great to have you on board. Regards, Jan

Thanks. As the cold weather starts taking over here South Africa seems like a wise decision..

Thomasa
He's a cheeky bastard that Thomas character ain't he!?

Takes one to know one..

Clocks ticking btw

solkryssare

Is yours sleeping? Alva is not quite there. Soon tho!

solkryssare

I'm using my time wisely and dl'ing iOS 6

Thomasa
Hi thomas. a friend of emils is a friend of thomas ravellli. -are you thomas ravelli? tomas brolin....? please don't be brolin........

In my dreams I might have been a few times..

dalboy

Hello, welcome . and enjoy..

Dal...

trksh-bzr

I knew it. that bloody architect brainwashes everyone........ now adays I spend my time looking at saab's, kötbullar, designer things and well other men.....all just like emil... :(

Thomasa
Is yours sleeping? Alva is not quite there. Soon tho!

30 min now.. Thirsty..

solkryssare

You mean it? You really looking at Saabs?

Electron17

I live on the east coast of South Africa in a little town called Mtunzini. We get very hot and humid weather in summer but never have a cold winter, the lowest we go down to is 10 deg C. The days in winter are warm upto 25 -27 C but smuuer is completely different. We go upto 35 C with a minimum at night of 25 C, have to sleep with aircon on all night. I was born in Durban in South Africa and have only been to Denmark once in 1974. It was in winter and very cold. From what I remember of it it was a great country. Would like to go back again some time just to see what it looks like now. Have a great evening. Jan

Thomasa
I knew it. that bloody architect brainwashes everyone........ now adays I spend my time looking at saab's, kötbullar, designer things and well other men.....all just like emil... :(

Its a disease. Will happen for even the best. Give up and join the Church of Ikea.

Thomasa

I live on the east coast of South Africa in a little town called Mtunzini. We get very hot and humid weather in summer but never have a cold winter, the lowest we go down to is 10 deg C. The days in winter are warm upto 25 -27 C but smuuer is completely different. We go upto 35 C with a minimum at night of 25 C, have to sleep with aircon on all night. I was born in Durban in South Africa and have only been to Denmark once in 1974. It was in winter and very cold. From what I remember of it it was a great country. Would like to go back again some time just to see what it looks like now. Have a great evening. Jan

You should. Let us know and we´ll give you a tour...

Hello, welcome . and enjoy..

Dal...

Thanks

scorpion

More friends of Sol? - I am beginning to think Sol is making all these up to make it look like people like him - sock puppets? I am going to ask a mod to check out my theory. Whoops SOL is a mod - see the conspiracy runs deep, all the mods are in on it and now the Clunge has turned. Shit I hear helicopters!!!!!!!!!!!

1%20laught.gif

Edited by scorpion

Thomasa
More friends of Sol? - I am beginning to think Sol is making all these up to make it look like people like him - sock puppets? I am going to ask a mod to check out my theory. Whoops SOL is a mod - see the conspiracy runs deep, all the mods are in on it and now the Clunge has turned. Shit I hear helicopters!!!!!!!!!!!

1%20laught.gif

Run! And dont look back. They will hunt you down for this blasphemous behaviour...

scorpion

1%20laught.gif

Run! And dont look back. They will hunt you down for this blasphemous behaviour...

Yes and you are in on it too eh Thomasa or should I call you Sol - soon you will be a mod as well. What if Greg is Sol?

1 mad eyes.gif

Thomasa

1%20laught.gif

Yes and you are in on it too eh Thomasa or should I call you Sol - soon you will be a mod as well. What if Greg is Sol?

1 mad eyes.gif

Everyone but you are Sol. He has created around 26.000 different profiles just to fuck you up. Actually Sol is not Sol. He is that girl you dumped in 6th grade.

scorpion

1%20laught.gif

1%20mad%20eyes.gif

Everyone but you are Sol. He has created around 26.000 different profiles just to fuck you up. Actually Sol is not Sol. He is that girl you dumped in 6th grade.

Sol is "Debbie Big Tits" from school? dam she was fine - my first true love. Always thought she had a strange accent though!

Sol / Debbie I still love you 1 love heart.gif

Pob

Welcome mate! See you in cph ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Amit
Will be doing a bit of homework before choosing my first rep. And dont even try suggesting a Pam Emil - you know my opinion on this otherwise fine watch..

*cough* I hear there is an awesome 040 for sale in m2m.

:)

Mazz

Tsssssk Casio :faceplalm:

solkryssare

You seem to be settling in nicely here Thomas. I'm glad you signed up and hope to see more of you in the future :)

Nite nite..........