Sign in to follow this  
nhs0180

Kinda confused by all the domains

nhs0180

Hi guys, I'm kinda new here, been browsing replica sites and found this forum (amongst others) with some nice people and dealers. Although I must say I'm kinda confused with all the different domains. Could someone explain the relation between rwg.bz, rwg.cc and the site referred to as rwi to me please?

nhs0180

Thanks for the info!

As I see it, rwg.cc is the 'older' board and rwg.bz is the junior? And both offer a place for people to sell watches?

nhs0180

Thanks for the welcome Nisv!

I'm not trying to sell, but wanting to buy and looking at forums and websites to keep track of for nice reps :)

The link you gave me doesn't work for me:

"An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10333] We could not find the forum you were attempting to view."

Cyril_Clunge

You need 5 posts to get access to the sales area so that's why you're getting the error. Nearly there :)

Nisv

Try again :D

nhs0180

Just did, thanks! Although I must say I'm still kinda confused by all the domains, I guess it will sort itself in due time. :)

Edited by nhs0180

onzenuub

Just did, thanks! Although I must say I'm still kinda confused by all the domains, I guess it will sort itself in due time. :)

Nope, you will stay confused for the rest of your life. :D

YoungGPS

animierte-gifs-image_welcome_spinning.gif

Enjoy the hunt with our TD's!

scorpion

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ Dobry, Dobrodošao, Vítejte, Bonvenon, Tervetuloa, Accueil, Fogadtatás, Velkomin, Selamat Datang, Powitanie, Bem-vindo, Välkommen and Welcome.

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you ever found this site.................

Or get your wallet ready for a serious spending spree!!!!!!

thunder92

Agree with scorpion.

nhs0180

Thanks for the welcome y'all! My wallet is already hurting only looking at all these great watches calling out my name. My problem isn't finding one I like but finding the one I like the MOST to buy first!

trailboss99

No confusion, different forums is all.

onionbag

Hello and welcome.:) "confused by all the domains" Don't worry, I was just the same when I read Lord of the Rings.

tweaker

Likewise, have been lurking about on RWG.cc for a while but it was down this morning? but found this in the meantime and it has a lot of material and other opinions not on .cc. Great score, only problem now is where do I find the extra time?

trailboss99

Welcome tweaker, was .cc down again?

Glad you found us at any rate and yes, you will find a vast difference of opinion betwixt TCLKC (rwg.cc) and here.