Sign in to follow this  
Srtsrt

Hello from me...in the UK

Srtsrt

Hi all - some great stuff on here - tried to read as much as possible before making the first purchase...

Came on here after foolishly buying from a replica site claiming to be in the UK... ordered it this week, heard nothing and after reading comments on here don't expect to. (wish i'd done the google serach before placing the order!)

Very grateful for all the feedback and info on trusted dealers.

First purchase has been ordered - a Bvgari Diagono Calibro 303 - from perfect clones. I'll post some photos when it arrives! Great initial signs on customer service, have recieved emails to questions etc so will leave feedback as and when

Already like kid at Christmas and can see how it can become extremely addictive - already got my eye on a couple of others!

Thanks already for all the tips - and some lovely watches on here

S

Cyril_Clunge

Hello :wave: and welcome to RWG :)

Congrats on your first order, yes it is addictive, leave now while you still can :D

baxter

Welcome srtsrt !! :)

Luthier

Perfect Clones is not our RECOMMENDED dealer. They dropship.

Del

Hello and welcome! :thumbsup2:

Don't worry mate, I've bought a fair few watches from Perfect Clones and had no issues, unlike some other dealers who apparently don't "dropship". ;)

jeffw69

British invasion!!!!!

Welcome.

DarkGlass

British invasion!!!!!

Welcome.

wooooohooooooo

welcome mate

greg_r

Welcome, mate. Always good to see another Brit joining up - we need to keep these damned foreigners at bay, you know! :D

Perfect Clones is a good place to start - Josh is reliable, his after-sales service is good and 'buying off the page' has its appeal, I know. As you slide further down the rabbit hole, though, it's worth your while trying one or two of our other dealers, who will offer a somewhat more personal service - folks like Narikaa, Torobravo, Marvellous Replica and WatchInternational.

Meanwhile have a good read of the board - there's lots of useful info here. In particular, check out those topics pinned to the top of some of the subforums - they'll prove useful. I also suggest you go see your bank about an overdraft. You're going to need it! ;)

rusky27

Welcome aboard buddy. enjoy your new reps when they come!

Srtsrt

Thanks so much everybody - very friendly forum and loving the advice - especially the overdraft bit!

S

Leigh

Welcome aboard pal

YoungGPS

animated_gif_3d_028.gif

and

animierte-gifs-image_welcome_spinning.gif

scorpion

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ Dobry, Dobrodošao, Vítejte, Bonvenon, Tervetuloa, Accueil, Fogadtatás, Velkomin, Selamat Datang, Powitanie, Bem-vindo, Välkommen and Welcome.

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you ever found this site.................

Or get your wallet ready for a serious spending spree!!!!!!

conx

Welcome - the more Brits the better IMO :)