Sign in to follow this  
tryout

Greets

tryout

Hi Guys, been reading through the website and looking for a Rep undecided yet which and if I will purchase one depends on the cost, been 20 years since Ive had a rep watch!

Im looking at something like what Pauly D would were sad I know, read its possibly a breitling advenger steel, unsure I'll keep looking, maybe blinged up

I just see a post on here where a guy had an breitling super advenger I think steel, that looked nice. anyway I just wanted some experience from guys that already own them and then models and costs, to see if its worth it considering im in the UK too.

hnic

welcome

dont like bling

check out the avenger seawolf

fatarms

Don't get the bling models. The fake diamonds they use are really terrible and don't look anything near authentic. Go with the Breitling avenger pictured above, it's the same model as Pauly D wears. You can always ask a trusted dealer here for other dial options if you wanted something a little different looking that way.

Cyril_Clunge

Hello :wave: and welcome to RWG :damnthecolonials: :)

sa4.jpg

Del

Hello and welcome! :thumbsup2:

Electron17

Hi and welcome to RGW, lots of wisdom here and mostly very friendly guys and galls. Make sure you have deep pockets as this game can get very expensive.

Regards,

Jan

tryout

Thanks guys, Thanks for the advice maybe bling aint gonna be what im after

Couldnt find a legit article explaining the watches pauly d was wearing all seem to be "fake articles"

I got a piccy to id shall post a thread

Edited by tryout

scorpion

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ Dobry, Dobrodošao, Vítejte, Bonvenon, Tervetuloa, Accueil, Fogadtatás, Velkomin, Selamat Datang, Powitanie, Bem-vindo, Välkommen and Welcome.

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you ever found this site.................

Or get your wallet ready for a serious spending spree!!!!!!

YoungGPS

animated_gif_3d_028.gif

and

animierte-gifs-image_welcome_spinning.gif