Sign in to follow this  
arcticarcher

Hi from Australia

arcticarcher

G'day guys, how's it going? I've been in love with APs for a long time but only recently just stumbled upon reps so I can stop dreaming! I'll be seeking advice from the pros here after I finish my research and am ready to buy... :)

Electron17

Hi from South Africa :q5: and welcome the RWG, lost of good advise here and stick to the trusted dealers. Which part of Australia are you from?

Regards,

Jan

arcticarcher

Hi Jan! I'm from Perth, Western Australia. Yup, looking through all the trusted dealers on the list and reading up on all the relevant AP RO threads :)

dalboy

Welcome,

You will get all the advice you need ...make sure you read the new members section and research yourself ..

Might wanna increase that limit on your C/C. :giggle:

Dal...

myaz

Welcome aboard. Quite a few Australians here. No worries, the more the better.

Electron17

Been to Perth, nice city. My Mom is in Churchill in Victoria and my sister in Hazelwood near by. My parents used to live in Traralgon until my Dad died then my mom went to Hazelwood house in Churchill. Been to stay with then a few times and got to know Melbourne a bit. I have found Mary and Rochest at Watches International very helpfull, waiting for my first delivery from then which is on the way. Must be very late night where you are as here it is 8:40pm. Regards,

Jan

arcticarcher

Welcome,

You will get all the advice you need ...make sure you read the new members section and research yourself ..

Might wanna increase that limit on your C/C. :giggle:

Dal...

Thanks! Haha, the CC has already been prepared! I've been reading the forums for the past few days actually, starting to get the hang of the jargon used around here...

Welcome aboard. Quite a few Australians here. No worries, the more the better.

I've noticed! Seems we like our watches :)

Been to Perth, nice city. My Mom is in Churchill in Victoria and my sister in Hazelwood near by. My parents used to live in Traralgon until my Dad died then my mom went to Hazelwood house in Churchill. Been to stay with then a few times and got to know Melbourne a bit. I have found Mary and Rochest at Watches International very helpfull, waiting for my first delivery from then which is on the way. Must be very late night where you are as here it is 8:40pm. Regards,

Jan

Melbourne is a nice place. More life than Perth for sure. Yup it's nearly 3 AM here, too excited about this AP to sleep haha...

scorpion

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ Dobry, Dobrodošao, Vítejte, Bonvenon, Tervetuloa, Accueil, Fogadtatás, Velkomin, Selamat Datang, Powitanie, Bem-vindo, Välkommen and Welcome.

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you ever found this site.................

Or get your wallet ready for a serious spending spree!!!!!! :giggle:

arcticarcher

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ Dobry, Dobrodošao, Vítejte, Bonvenon, Tervetuloa, Accueil, Fogadtatás, Velkomin, Selamat Datang, Powitanie, Bem-vindo, Välkommen and Welcome.

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you ever found this site.................

Or get your wallet ready for a serious spending spree!!!!!! :giggle:

Thanks, xie xie, tusen takk, dankjewel, gracias, danke, grazie, dziekuje, kvala, terima kasih, tack så mycket, and I don't know the rest... Geez the community is really active here compared to some other forums! :D I think we've already established that my CC will take a reaming pretty soon :)

YoungGPS

animated_gif_3d_028.gif

and

animierte-gifs-image_welcome_spinning.gif

Enjoy the hunt with our TD's!