Sign in to follow this  
hamptons28

Pam 111 Noob V3 Crown guard - opinions?

SG085

I'll buy it if you don't like it :)

HeavyKrush
Hi Hamptons

You have asked a few of us about this matter and you already have from few of us the answer. IT IS OK

Do you know below pic??

PAM111V3-HAMPTONSCGGAP-DEFI_zps66c1d3a9.jpg

This is a enlargement of the first QC pic of YOUR WATCH (I have it from your PM to me).

Why do not have you shown this pic of your watch in this thread ??? !!!

IT IS CLEAR IN IT THAT IT IS NOT NOTICEABLE GAP

You are getting confiused people

It seems that you don't want to admit that you have a good watch

Please my friend take the watch and ENJOY IT !!!!!!!!!

ALE

Umm, the definitive word in Panerai reps, Ale, tells you it's OK and you posted this? Ugh.

Rwolf

CG is ok imho

hamptons28

I took AP Psychology last year during 11th grade and from what I've learned about OCD; I definitely have it. I apologize to those who were irritated due to this thread but I've been scammed by a non-TD with an awful watch and was just scared that it was going to happen again. I now understand that these are reps and there are inconsistencies.

No worries Hamptons - most of us have been scammed but once here the rep buying protocol learning curve is very fast/steep.

You'll get some flack for double posting questions & jocking TD's about minor things but this is the perfect attitude.

You certainly won't be scammed here - hope you enjoy whatever watches you buy and (if possible) don't stress over minor flaws / tells.

Thanks man I appreciate your answer =)

Learning the rep world protocol one slow step at a time

COMPLICATIONS

What you've bought there my friend is a little box containing Schrödinger's cat that happens to be wearing a Pam for a collar!!

Most people who know Schrödinger would conclude that the watch is simultaneously your nemesis and your salvation (in your heart) until the moment you open the box.

However, an enlightened few will know that this is a level two cat scenario and....

The only escape for your subconscious is to achieve vindication by feeling the pain of seeing a bad rep upon opening the box and therefore that is what you WILL see, whatever is actually inside.

DO NOT OPEN THE BOX! it only contains pain for you.

Whatever course you choose from now you will feel pain: remorse for not acting quicker to stop the TD, a bitter sweet self righteousness that you spotted the flaws in the pics and now they have manifested themselves etc etc

But there is an escape option where you can control and minimise this pain and regret.

Take this unopened Pandora's box and re ship it out of your life immediately.

Part of your catharsis from this lesson (for that is what it is, a lesson ) and for it to be of value in it's self,is your subconscious needs to feel this course of action has cost you something (the controlled pain).

Therefore in return for providing you with this release you will send your watch to me (address by PM) and I will open the box wear the watch and never reveal it's dark secret to haunt you on these hallowed pages.

Edited by COMPLICATIONS