Sign in to follow this  
peakpower

Hello to everyone!

peakpower

I just joined yesterday and I'm looking to make my first purchase today... I'm hoping that everything goes smoothly. My biggest fear is the watch being seized by U.S. Customs and I end up losing money. I'm trusting that the trusted sellers listed have a lot of experience with dispatching watches to the U.S. Like everyone here, I have expensive taste in watches. But, unfortunately, I can't afford all the real watches that I want. So if I can buy high quality replicas that function and look as like the real ones, why not? I'm hoping to build up a nice collection of fine quality replicas. If anyone has any tips for a noob, feel free to let me know. Thanks.

scorpion

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ Dobry, Dobrodošao, Vítejte, Bonvenon, Tervetuloa, Accueil, Fogadtatás, Velkomin, Selamat Datang, Powitanie, Bem-vindo, Välkommen and Welcome.

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you ever found this site.................

Or get your wallet ready for a serious spending spree!!!!!!

Hazz

Hello and welcome, do a lot of reading and stick to the TD's, you will get on fine, glad to know you are prepared to keep on buying, it never ends.

Luthier

US Customs? No worries, I bought about 40 reps, only one was delayed, but released anyway. So, no problem.

peakpower

Is payment by Paypal this best way? Or is using a credit or debit card preferred? I'm trying to buy a submariner today and I'm trying to make sure I don't do anything stupid.

Bob Reed

I too am new here, so welcome from a fellow newb! I am about to order my first Rep in years. Oh the pain in the wallet!

Hazz

who is your prefered TD for your first purchase

Bob Reed

who is your prefered TD for your first purchase

I do not have one yet, still shopping. Have a recommendation?

jeffw69

Welcome.

Tip for you: You mentioned that you joined yesterday and are ready to buy a watch today.

My advice, spent a lot of time reading and researching not just the watch that you want but also the dealer that you will use.

I would read up on all of the threads in the new member section regarding shipping, QC, payment, movements in rep watches, etc.

Another valuable resource is the brand section. For each brand, there are countless reviews and pics of most of the watches out there.

Hazz

Welcome.

Tip for you: You mentioned that you joined yesterday and are ready to buy a watch today.

My advice, spent a lot of time reading and researching not just the watch that you want but also the dealer that you will use.

I would read up on all of the threads in the new member section regarding shipping, QC, payment, movements in rep watches, etc.

Another valuable resource is the brand section. For each brand, there are countless reviews and pics of most of the watches out there.

No, preference, Mary, Toro, ats all good. Have a look around, email the sellers, but please take your time, buying at the weekend won't speed up your order.

hnic

welcome

read & learn

always buy from the trusted dealers

paypal is fine

enjoy

Luthier

Is payment by Paypal this best way? Or is using a credit or debit card preferred? I'm trying to buy a submariner today and I'm trying to make sure I don't do anything stupid.

You already did, joining here.

:rofl:

Cyril_Clunge

Hello :wave: and welcome to RWG :)

peakpower

I just ordered from Marvellous a 2 tone Submariner... now comes the wait...

YoungGPS

animierte-gifs-image_welcome_spinning.gif

and

Congrats.gif

with your first pick up!