Sign in to follow this  
Chumsford

Hello - another Brit!

Chumsford

Hi All,

Joined a few weeks ago, but have only really started looking through the forum this weekend. I only really picked up on the etiquette of saying hello, so apologies for my belated introduction!

My interest in replicas was actually recently sparked by my wife bringing me back a Tag Heuer SLR 300 rep from her trip to the far east. I was pretty impressed, but wanted to do a bit of research to see how authentic it was, and eventually came across this forum! And yes, I've already decided on a few watches I'm going to pick up soon (Bell & Ross BR03-92 carbon blue and PAM 292 black seal).

I've got two gen Tag Heuers, but decided a while ago that collecting watches was a very expensive hobby, so managed to control myself. But I'm thinking a nice varied collection of reps might be okay, without breaking the bank .... whilst secretly hoping I don't become as addicted as some of the guys on here .... I've seen some of those Panerai collections - they are ludicrous! But well done ...

Anyway, I'm originally from the UK but currently living in Brussels, and know very little about watches, but I'll get posting once I have sorted out my first purchase.

Bye for now!

DeLaForce

Welcome :)

RichardMiami

welcome to the nuthouse!

edwinowl

Good luck with the B and R hard to find lad.

scorpion

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ Dobry, Dobrodošao, Vítejte, Bonvenon, Tervetuloa, Accueil, Fogadtatás, Velkomin, Selamat Datang, Powitanie, Bem-vindo, Välkommen and Welcome.

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you ever found this site.................

Or get your wallet ready for a serious spending spree!!!!!! :giggle:

New British members are most welcome as the USA is trying to do a hostile take over!

Flag of United Kingdom.png

Chumsford

Thanks guys!

Good luck with the B and R hard to find lad.

Mary at WI said she can get me one. She seems pretty reliable from all the comments on this forum.

YoungGPS

animated_gif_3d_028.gif

and

animierte-gifs-image_welcome_spinning.gif

Edited by YoungGPS

conx

Welcome fellow Brit (even if you are a closet Belgian). The hobby is addictive and expensive - be warned.

Cyril_Clunge

Hello :wave: and welcome to RWG :damnthecolonials: :)

onionbag

Hello and welcome. :)

It's just occurred to me that, if the SNP get their way, I too will be able to say I'm originally from the UK but now living in Scotland. :D

Amit

welcome

Electron17

Hi and welcome to the board from South Africa. Plenty of very friendly people and lots of good advice. Thought you Brits knew how to play cricket, seems India and SA gave to Brits a cricket lesson going by the match last night and the SA tour of England. Maybe we should lend you some players, oh I forgot the Brit team chased away one of our greatest exports, KP! Just kidding, hope you do better in the next match LOL. Anyway, enjoy your time on the board and give your credit card and all your money to your wife otherwise you will end up broke like the rest of us!!! :noway:

dalboy

Dont care where you live ..your a Brit . thats good enough for me cock !!

Welcome to the forum..keep a tight reign on that wallet...this hobbie will skint ya ..it will !!

Dal..........

BadPickle

Welcome chums!!!! Get ready to be skintaroony!!!

5E64BE96-4F9F-4B8A-83A0-5EB2B11D7012-8228-00000F700C567250.jpg

kieron1968

Welcome

lock your wallet away!

Kal-el

Hello and welcome. :D