Sign in to follow this  
dej888

BREITLING LOVER! Please Help

dej888

Good Day!

After spending nearly a year on searching for the best replica watches I have came across this wonderful resource! I have always been hesitate to purchase online, do to all of the scammers out there! and the replicas being so fake! (light weight, not the same dials, ect)

My brother once bought one on a trip to NYC- the watch was idenitcal, I couldnt believe it! All for a rock bottom price.

So first off, I would like to say how honoured I am to be a part of your community and would like to introduce my self to all of the board members!

So heres my story. I am a Canadian from Toronto, I am just like all of the other watch lovers on this site - I currently don't have the budget for the 5k breitling watches, but must have a couple of my favourite models! the chrono-matic 49, super avenger black steel edition and of course the all new chronospace black steel limited edition! I love the big face watches, as I am a big lad my self.

I would love to find a source to get the best legitmate replica breitling watches on the market. I have found many suspicious sites through google searches and from reading other forums. Please help me find the right "real" site for me with the best replicas!

I thank you all for your help!

Edward

Luthier

Welcome to the Forum, canadian bro! To search for Breits - go to our Trusted Dealers section, read dealers feedbacks, choose your dealer, then send email to her/him with pic. of the watch, and you'll get it.

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showforum=67

fatarms

Keep reading here, there is a ton of information that can answer most, if not all of your questions. The trusted dealers here can get just about any rep available, just email them a picture of what you're after.

carus007

Look in the Trusted Dealers section on the site,

I myself love Breitling's

Watchinternational is a great Dealer, You can Email a picture to them of any watches you are after and they will sniff them out for you.

Really is that easy

Ps Seawolf in Yellow or Grey is a great Rep

olly593

Hi Edward and welcome to the forum, do some reading around and stick to the trusted dealers

carus007

Edward here's a few Breitling's I have bought via this site through the Trusted dealers,

breit1.jpg

IMG_8922.jpg

Corv99

as they guys have said send some photo's to our TD's they will sort you out

g.man

Welcome aboard friend.

regards

g.man

nunu78

Hello and Welcome

dalboy

Welcome to the forum Edward..

All very sound advice so far..be sure to read the new members section....nothing more to add other than , good luck

Dal........

@Carus ............very nice ..

Pihlippe
Ugly-People-Unite.jpg

dalboy

Ugly-People-Unite.jpg

Nice to see you back on track..

ohhh and that picture ..FUCK !!

Dal.......

onionbag

Hello and welcome. :) Now that's what I call an introduction, have a foty as a wee taster of the joys awaiting you.

7895191018_486df66e6b_c.jpg

Breitling Skyland Avenger V3 by Chisholm Maggs, on Flickr

Pihlippe

Nice to see you back on track..

ohhh and that picture ..FUCK !!

Dal.......

Thanks Dal.... good to be on track again :)

dej888

Thank you all for the warm greetings!

Onionbag- please tell me where you got that beautful Breitling from in your picture!!

Luthier

Any of our dealers can sell you this and any other Breits. They all buy watches from the same factories.

P.S. Pihlipe must be castrated and banned for life.

What's the fucking idiot... I'm sure he enjoying, looking on his shit in toilet bowl...

dej888

Can someone please assist me on how to get in contact with the trusted dealers, and to list to them all what I am looking for?

duthad724

Here you go:

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showforum=67

You will find that some/most require contact via email (ie Watch International/Marvellous)

Others have websites (ie Toro @ www.torobravos.com)

All great options and will be able to supply you with a nice Breitling Rep. Just purchased a SOSF myself and it's amazing!

Good luck!

-Dugan