Sign in to follow this  
fana05

Recent Nautilus "1:1" SW200 owners, Rotor question

honeybear

I got the Blue Nautilus from Hont when it was first released, and then picked up another one from a M2M sale on WC. Both came with the custom shaped rotor and Calatrava cross sticker.

Prancuzas

both nautiluses reached my customs today! should have it tomorrow or on wedensday - stay tuned!

Sent from Calculator using CrashTalk6

KrakDrazh
both nautiluses reached my customs today! should have it tomorrow or on wedensday - stay tuned!

Sent from Calculator using CrashTalk6

Yay! :D

solkryssare

We need to add Nautiluses to the dictionary ;)

moredhel

We need to add Nautiluses to the dictionary ;)

Is that for four or more? :lol:

darkdashing

Did you get the blue dial version also?

yep, the blue one

56267b00.jpg

cheers

can you tell me where you got this watch without the logos on it? I'd appreciate it!

Kleen™

Did you get the blue dial version also?

yep, the blue one

56267b00.jpg

cheers

can you tell me where you got this watch without the logos on it? I'd appreciate it!

There IS a logo on it, it's just the lighting.

darkdashing

Ah, thanks. Would be cool to have a logo-less version

Kleen™

You're welcome:-)

Don't think a sterile version exists - but maybe homages..?

darkdashing

You're welcome:-)

Don't think a sterile version exists - but maybe homages..?

I wish I knew of a homage to this one.

lfovco

I just received a latest version of Nautilus with Asian 2824-2. The logo is engraved in the rotor, and the rotor has the correct shape. I will take some photos this weekend, the watch looks really good. Very cool how the dial changes color when you look at it outside in the sun.

I'm wondering how good the threads are on a crown stem. Basically thinking here about the lifespan before they completely wear out and the watch will be garbage.

I know that's hit or miss on different reps. Some are pretty good, like my Ingenieur rep is really solid after 6 years, while Panerai Black Seal only lasted less then 2 years.

I hope that the metal used in the Nautilus is as good as the 2006 Ingy, but I can tell right away it does not feel as solid.

honeybear
I just received a latest version of Nautilus with Asian 2824-2. The logo is engraved in the rotor, and the rotor has the correct shape. I will take some photos this weekend, the watch looks really good. Very cool how the dial changes color when you look at it outside in the sun.

I'm wondering how good the threads are on a crown stem. Basically thinking here about the lifespan before they completely wear out and the watch will be garbage.

I know that's hit or miss on different reps. Some are pretty good, like my Ingenieur rep is really solid after 6 years, while Panerai Black Seal only lasted less then 2 years.

I hope that the metal used in the Nautilus is as good as the 2006 Ingy, but I can tell right away it does not feel as solid.

I would definitely like to see a photo of the new rotor.

Kleen™

Necromancer.

gran

I knew I would never be happy looking at an eta(or sellita) type movement in the back of a Patek.That's why I opted for the model with the closed back. I removed the second hand and ended up with an almost perfect rep of the older, but classic 3700 Nautilus. Looks good on..and off the wrist..

DSCN0809.jpg

You are nuts and delusional!!? But in a good way! You argue your point well!! To me there is nothing wrong with the sellita!...but yes a closed caseback of the 3711 would be a nice option to have.

kiikasi

Why does that stamp say "Change Battery"? Is that supposed to be there? Is it a sticker? It's confusing me.

herb

Honeybear,

I too would love to see pics--or can you tell us where you got it? Thanks!

herb

guys, this has gotta be too good to be true:

https://picasaweb.go...feat=directlink

could not figure out how to embed the picture here. Anyway, I got this pic from a seller that claims a true 1:1. I don't believe it. It even has the "patek" text on the mechanism. Am I right?

I will let someone else be the guinea pig on this one.

Edited by herb

_DC_

could not figure out how to embed the picture here. Anyway, I got this pic from a seller that claims a true 1:1. I don't believe it. It even has the "patek" text on the mechanism. Am I right?

:facepalm:

That is a picture of a gen, there is no such rep, prepare to be made to feel very silly!!

DC

jingo.smile

That looks like the genuine movement...there is no 1:1 replica of this movement

Edit: Whoops, _DC_ was faster...

herb

well, it's not like I believed it, though I do feel silly for being shocked that sellers can lie so blatantly. I mean, it is one thing to exaggerate, another to just plain lie.

PS-- the guy still insists via email that I will receive the same watch as the picture. oh well. there goes my faith in random anonymous internet sellers...

thanks for indulging me guys. New to this hobby.

Edited by herb

_DC_
well, it's not like I believed it, though I do feel silly for being shocked that sellers can lie so blatantly. I mean, it is one thing to exaggerate, another to just plain lie.

PS-- the guy still insists via email that I will receive the same watch as the picture. oh well. there goes my faith in random anonymous internet sellers...

thanks for indulging me guys. New to this hobby.

Hahaha, also Santa isn't real!!!!!!!!

I'm only pulling your chain, but no you are being flagrantly lied to by a massive douchebag!! That picture is of a £15,000 watch my friend..... DC knows Patek, trust, if there was a rep out there that looked like that I'd own it ;)

DC

herb

Santa! Nooooo!

nice catch on the picture. Douchebag indeed. Kudos for the effort on their website (I am only posting here in case anyone is ever so slightly dumber than me and actually falls for it) http://www.bestclones.sr

cheers

herb

Hey Gmtaddict,

I did, and if you have read my earlier posts, I'm seriously lacking in common sense, so don't take anything I say too seriously.

Anyway, I just ordered the blue one from Joshua at Perfect Clone (same as the link you sent, different color).

I will gladly upload detailed macro pics once I get it. I can already tell there are a couple of small issues. The lume on the hands is a bit narrow, and the the tip of the hands are not round. But the mechanism looks nice with an engraved rotor. I just wanted to try something different.

Edited by herb