Sign in to follow this  
ShadowTS

Hello from Italy!

ShadowTS

Hi everyone. I'm a recently registered member from Italy. My interest in replicas rose recently, as I fell in love with a Submariner i can not afford since I'm a Master Degree Student & (little)-part-time worker. So I decided to buy a "decent" replica but had big difficulties to find an Italian seller that is not a fraud and know my country's custom problem, because I bought many items from USA (from shirts to car parts) sometimes paying a big amount of money for custom.

After some research I found this very nice forum with trusted dealers! However it is still difficult to find someone that can ship/transship to Italy. I've asked WatchInternational, Marvellous Replica and Narikaa, and seems that only Narikaa can ship here. I've however found that Narikaa's stock is very limited, and to find the wanted combination of model and movment type (i'm looking to asian eta clone) is nearly impossible. I'm interested mainly in Rolex replicas, for me and some friend, so there is any other dealer i can ask?

Thanks in advance ^_^

Edited by ShadowTS

Luthier

Welcome to the Forum, mate!

You can ask any of our EU members for help in transship, people do it on regular basis.

Abagnale

benvenuto sul foro. toro is a td with a fantastic reputation. he offers transship through spain or uk...

tanti saluti

dalboy

Welcome to the forum mate..

Read the new members section and stick to our trusted dealers for your orders and you will be fine..

Dal.....

scorpion

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ Dobry, Dobrodošao, Vítejte, Bonvenon, Tervetuloa, Accueil, Fogadtatás, Velkomin, Selamat Datang, Powitanie, Bem-vindo, Välkommen and Welcome.

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you ever found this site.................

Or get your wallet ready for a serious spending spree!!!!!!

onionbag

Hello and welcome. :) I'm sure if you ask, a member will trans-ship through say, the UK for instance..............the only drawback is that they may wear your watch for a short time.......................................and do things. :Whistle:

rickdangerous

Welcome aboard. :)

Member X

Triangle shipping through the UK by EMS is difficult at the moment due to customs increasing searched during the Olympics, but you may be able to get it triangle shipped by Airmail.

Toro may well be best if he can ship from Spain :)

conx

Welcome. Unfortunately Italy is often on dealers shipping blacklist, even with a trans-ship as the reputation is that things go missing.

Good luck and hope you find somone who will sort you out.

YoungGPS

animated_gif_3d_028.gif

and

animierte-gifs-image_welcome_spinning.gif

hnic

welcome!!

vespa

welcome!!

Come stai.I have friends that live in the South of Italy and every parcel I have sent to them I have had a problem,not with things getting nicked but the Italy postal service.Also you have the guardia di finanza which does not help if collecting reps.

ShadowTS

Thanks for the welcome guys.

As an update I can tell you that after many contacts I found only Narikaa, Toro Bravos and Timesshop shipping to Italy. Unfortunatly I have difficulties find the right replica for me. It seems that Narikaa only have 21,6kbph movements between the models i like (Submariner LV, Submariner Ceramic Bezel, Milgauss green crystal). Toro Bravos even has only 2813 movments for even an higher price. Only Timesshop seems to have 28,8bph movements i like, but his prices are much higher for those models, around 240$ excluding EU shipping. I found that WatchInternational has much better prices, in the 150$ range for 28,8kbph Noobmariner, but can't ship to me unfortunatly! I'm stuck since i found the right combination of model - movement and seller :boxedin:

As additional information I can say i have an original Breitling ColtOcean (don't know the exact reference, it was a present when i was much younger) with obviously an original smooth and nice movement. I also compared movements with the following video, and now i can tell for sure that everyone with knowledge or owning an original branded watches (not necessarily the same brand, or the Rolex brand) can say it's a replica only watching a 21,6kbph movement for 3 seconds. I will not pass it off as original, but just one or two times with casual friends I want to wear it like it is without anyone telling its a replica watching it for 1 second from 1 meter distance!

The video i told before: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XbZ7CAbWCWA

Edited by ShadowTS