Sign in to follow this  
TMONEY

Replicawatches007.com

rickdangerous

Flashy

Edited by rickdangerous

Luthier

So, you wasted $80 on a piece of shit with 21j mov't and non-working chrono, or, even worse - on quartz.

Do you really need to waste your money to know, it's a piece of shit? Why didn't you read some threads here to gain some knowledge, like others do?

Oh, I forgot... you're fucking lazy... OK, then pay for it. Photobucket is too much... gosh...

:picard:

TMONEY

OK..relax there partner...I dont think its gonna break me..I have plenty of high quality watches in my collection citizen seiko invicta etc....I just wanted to give it a shot...no need to be a rambling asshole...thx..other people on here have been helping me but obviosly your just a total douchbag...Be proud of your 100 200 300 fakes....woooohoooo!!!! If it walks like a duck..its usually a duck....lol

Cyril_Clunge
OK..relax there partner...I dont think its gonna break me..I have plenty of high quality watches in my collection citizen seiko invicta etc....I just wanted to give it a shot...no need to be a rambling asshole...thx..other people on here have been helping me but obviosly your just a total douchbag...Be proud of your 100 200 300 fakes....woooohoooo!!!! If it walks like a duck..its usually a duck....lol

So now you're slagging off fake watches, why exactly are you here?

Luthier

What a piece of shit...

:picard:

Invicta - high quality watch...

Moron.

onzenuub

I dont know if the dollars were fucking at the time i sent it buy yeah

:rofl: That's an answer in the spirit of RWG :rofl:

Vladslayer

good seller i think

onzenuub

good seller i think

Who?

Pob
:huh:

grb

I was hoping not to post this, but we seem to back on our old track.

A new member posts through ignorance what appears to be a stupid question. We then set fire to him and he doesn't reappear.

But in this instance TMONEY has come back and kept his dignity.

The only thing that I see that he's done, excuse me TM, is buy a shit watch. I've bought shit watches and they have been from trusted dealers. When I've bought shit watches I've keep quiet about it, but TM has showed us what he's bought and we abuse him for it. What we really want him to do is buy shit watches from TD's and then we should all be satisfied.

TM stay with it, but just choose wisely, the more you spend on one piece the better chance you have of getting satisfaction.

I'll reiterate it again, we play out our game inside a goldfish bowl without reference to the outside world or to what our neighbor is buying, we should maybe help each other a little better than we do sometimes.

We arrive here with enthusiasm and ignorance lets not let people leave with a nasty taste in their mouth

onzenuub

I was hoping not to post this, but we seem to back on our old track.

A new member posts through ignorance what appears to be a stupid question. We then set fire to him and he doesn't reappear.

But in this instance TMONEY has come back and kept his dignity.

The only thing that I see that he's done, excuse me TM, is buy a shit watch. I've bought shit watches and they have been from trusted dealers. When I've bought shit watches I've keep quiet about it, but TM has showed us what he's bought and we abuse him for it. What we really want him to do is buy shit watches from TD's and then we should all be satisfied.

TM stay with it, but just choose wisely, the more you spend on one piece the better chance you have of getting satisfaction.

I'll reiterate it again, we play out our game inside a goldfish bowl without reference to the outside world or to what our neighbor is buying, we should maybe help each other a little better than we do sometimes.

We arrive here with enthusiasm and ignorance lets not let people leave with a nasty taste in their mouth

You didn't read the 4 answers given within a flash after he posted his question?????? How much more postings does some one need to tell him to stick with the trusted dealers???? And about the taste in your mouth, try another toothpaste.

Cyril_Clunge

Or the fact that after ignoring the advice told us how he was doing it to help us by seeing if the dealer was any good. Or who then complained that he didn't get any advice when, as Onze says, he did immediately but then says he meant when he asked weeks ago despite only having been a member for one week. Or who then starts slagging someone off for having a collection of fake watches despite having joined a fake watch forum :facepalm:

I don't give new members a hard time, I try to give them advice. If they choose to ignore that advice and proceed to tell me they know better well then that's their problem.

Buddhabar

Website http://www.scamadviser.com says reliability zero.

A tip .... buy from trusted retailers site.

grb

Does that mean that we have to shoot him down in flames. I have every respect for you onze but you didn't see the point in my post that I've bought crap from TD's, that was my choice but it didn't stop me from getting crap. What the TD's do is ensure you get a watch not necessarily something you would be happy with.

Crusader

Does that mean that we have to shoot him down in flames. I have every respect for you onze but you didn't see the point in my post that I've bought crap from TD's, that was my choice but it didn't stop me from getting crap. What the TD's do is ensure you get a watch not necessarily something you would be happy with.

+1 Completly agree.

He didn't forced anyone to buy from that site or posted links. He said he will provide forum info about new dealers, which isn't neccessary since this forum has a great base of dealers. He chose to share his experience, not sure if he'll do that now.

grb

Look when I arrived here I thought Raymond Weil was the DB's but we learn, if we stay, from that period on. We don't know what to expect and TM might be very happy with his purchase. All we can say is'we told you so' It doesn't mean we have to be abusive to him

Cyril_Clunge

So we'll just ignore the fact that he was the first person on this thread to act like an arse when he started criticising spelling and grammar shall we?

Luthier

No way!!!

:D

MW1

What the TD's do is ensure you get a watch not necessarily something you would be happy with.

Sorry I know Im still new here and this is not my argument, but I really must take issue with this remark. So by that logic you mean that the TD's don't take a pride, in what they do by sending out as close as dammit the watch we ask for?

grb

Cy and Onze I was on this thread from the beginning because I thought it would follow the normal passage of which Onze alluded to 'Is you a spammer' and at that point I thought he'd disappear just like most of them do. But in this instance he didn't he stuck around, which implied to me he just an ignorant noob that needed some guidance, he could choose to ignore that and we could all gloat about it. But lets not set fire to him

grb

What the TD's do is ensure you get a watch not necessarily something you would be happy with.

Sorry I know Im still new here and this is not my argument, but I really must take issue with this remark. So by that logic you mean that the TD's don't take a pride, in what they do by sending out as close as dammit the watch we ask for?

MW we ask for watches that we think are OK. They sell what they have and we choose from there but I know that I wouldn't be happy with some of them, but lets get this in perspective I buy what suits me now not what I bought when I started here

Cyril_Clunge

We obviously see it different ways, I see it thus. New member asks for advice and gets it, Onze asks a question that many were probably thinking and does so in his style. New member gets stroppy and goes. The rest of us assume that as question has been answered the thread will probably die and so it goes off topic in the traditional RWG style. New member returns and states he's ignored our advice and gone ahead anyway. This causes a couple of predictable and not unreasonable comments. One member does basically the same but in his usual blunt manner and new member throws a fit and starts slagging off fake watches. New member Then starts inventing stories about not getting advice when he asked for it, apparently doing so some time before actually joining the site.

Some members think new member was unfairly treated, others disagree and pointless argument ensues :)

OP hasn't been flayed alive as have some in the past, he isn't completely blameless and nobody is dead so is it all really that big an issue?

Nisv

*BANG*

There, I just shot the horse.

grb

Cy you are and will remain my favorite mod and Onze will remain my best dutchman in the world, but your reading of this thread was as I envisaged it would end, with the op disappearing by the 6th post,.The difference is he came back, albeit with attitude, but just because he thinks the Invicta brand is quality does not qualify him as a moron, lets find another reason for him to be one :giggle:

Nisv
:DeadHorse: