Sign in to follow this  
TMONEY

Replicawatches007.com

Cyril_Clunge

I agree he has not yet achieved moron status and like you, I too hope he stays around long enough to prove he is one :D

I promise you I will be one of the first to stick my oar in if I see anyone, but particularly new members being unfairly abused. You may not actually see the oar being inserted in public on the forum but I assure you it will be done forcefully and without lubrication. This may or may not have already happened via pm.

Cyril_Clunge

I've just realised that poor syntax means my last post could be read as me calling grb a moron, NOT the intended meaning I assure you :D

onionbag

I've just realised that poor syntax means my last post could be read as me calling grb a moron, NOT the intended meaning I assure you :D

I re-read it threes times, then realised, with much sadness, that you had not in fact called grb a moron..................still, one can live in hope. :D

(Not that I think he is)

grb

Highly commendable, I would expect nothing less of you.

And as for you calling me a moron, someone once told me you need about 2000 words to get by in a language I currently have about 1750 english words, syntax and grammar are not contained in that total. So once I find out what they are I can increase that to 1752 and I think I'll be better off.

Con permesso capitano

grb

I re-read it threes times, then realised, with much sadness, that you had not in fact called grb a moron..................still, one can live in hope. :D

(Not that I think he is)

I've just asked my girlfriend what syntax is and she called me a moron. Her hearing is not so good I think she thought I was asking for sex

Cyril_Clunge

:) right, chaps I'm off to bed before Nisv explodes!

I've just asked my girlfriend what syntax is and she called me a moron. Her hearing is not so good I think she thought I was asking for sex

:lmao2:

grb

Who's going to help him shift that donkey :giggle:

Pob

(Not that I think he is)

Every time you ask for sex she calls you a moron?

onzenuub

(Not that I think he is)

Every time you ask for sex she calls you a moron?

:rofl: