greg_r

This week's wristies

greg_r

Tag Grand Carrera for me today - haven't worn this one for a few weeks...

taggc21j_2.jpg

oscarmadfish

just checked mine its now 2 hrs fast lol guess i bought a croc of shit :lol:

greg_r
just checked mine its now 2 hrs fast lol guess i bought a croc of shit :lol:

Shouldn't be too hard to regulate - hell, it's cheap enough that it wouldn't be the end of the world if you broke it. Use it as a practice watch. I intend to use my SLR that way - the chrono hand resets incorrectly, so at some point it'll get used as practice for removing the hands :)

oscarmadfish

i am only 6 months in to collecting and now you want me to become a watchsmith lol its not going to happen :lol:

greg_r
i am only 6 months in to collecting and now you want me to become a watchsmith lol its not going to happen :)

Wuss :lol:

SliceMaster

Since the weather here in Sweden is horrible right now, I took my lovely Sub TT out of the box today, just to get something that was shining :lol::)

nyasoliga002an5.jpg

greg_r

The TT case certainly works well with the blue dial - nice lookin' watch, SliceMaster! :lol:

JohnG
i am only 6 months in to collecting and now you want me to become a watchsmith lol its not going to happen :lol:

Hell, it took Fakey less time than that. I think he was calling himself a "watch expert" about a half hour after joining the forum. Too bad we don't have access to the old archive - reading his first threads was really a laugh. What a clown.

greg_r

Hell, it took Fakey less time than that. I think he was calling himself a "watch expert" about a half hour after joining the forum. Too bad we don't have access to the old archive - reading his first threads was really a laugh. What a clown.

yeah, I read back through some of those before the old forum died.... some really classic BS there. :lol:

JohnG

yeah, I read back through some of those before the old forum died.... some really classic BS there. :lol:

I love how he still insists that he is not Thor or Reptron. He never once fessed up to any of his dozens of id's at the old RWG either. He really thought people were stupid or he was delusional.

But he sure was fun!

SliceMaster
The TT case certainly works well with the blue dial - nice lookin' watch, SliceMaster! ;)

THX Greg, it seems to be the one of my watches that gets the most wrist-time, I do love it :lol::lol:

Edited by SliceMaster

greg_r
I love how he still insists that he is not Thor or Reptron. He never once fessed up to any of his dozens of id's at the old RWG either. He really thought people were stupid or he was delusional.

But he sure was fun!

I was vastly amused at how easy it was to get a reaction out of him by calling him Derek...

Actually, it was the nick "Derek123" that got me an IP ban at RWS (without posting, yet). D'ya think Flakey thought I was someone else? :lol: :lol: ;)

AllergyDoc

Heavy fog for a week and now rain for 4 days, so, like SliceMaster, I'm bringing out some *bling* to cheer me up:

Ensemble4SSD007.jpg

DJ1.jpg

And since you're talking about Fakie, I like the guy. I didn't care for the smiley spam on RWG and don't care for how he posts here (smiley-spam-death by Mod), and I don't claim to really understand him, but I like him. They sure love him on RWI.

JohnG
I didn't care for the smiley spam on RWG and don't care for how he posts here (smiley-spam-death by Mod), and I don't claim to really understand him, but I like him. They sure love him on RWI.

Well there was no death by mod. He hasn't been banned or given a time out - that has to be voted on. He just spammed the shit out of the place and then ran off. All the while crying in the shoutbox how he was being "singled out"... :lol:

And yes, they sure love him a RWI. Although according to Dave, admin laughs at him behind his back. I think that is worse than having people tell you what's what to your face.

mcloud

Great watches lads. I will do a wrist check soon when I get it out of the sling. I think Greg made a mistake calling himself Derek123. There is only one Derek and he lives on the Dark Side (mooning to himself) :lol:

Demsey
Since the weather here in Sweden is horrible right now, I took my lovely Sub TT out of the box today, just to get something that was shining :lol:;)

nyasoliga002an5.jpg

Good choice for the mood and weather SM ! Your compatriot Yngwie Johan Malmsteen wears the same watch, occaisionally on stage, I've seen it! But, I'm sure Yngwie jumps a private jet if the Stockholm weather gets him down.

And just so you feel included as well Doc, Yngwie had been known to wear a ladies solid gold Yacht Master on stage as well. :lol:Sheesh that's some serious bling there. The last time I saw a watch like that it was amoung Uday Hussein's personal collection. Speaking of which, did you see the press conference from Iraq? The one where a reporter threw his shoes at W.? The general population is up in arms as the reporter is now in prison. That never would have happened if Saddam was still in power. Yeah, it never would. That guy would have been brought directly to the sabre's blade via the electric ball sac electrolosis day spa. Absolutely zero progress in Iraq.

AllergyDoc

Or be fed feet-first into the wood chipper...

Luthier
Heavy fog for a week and now rain for 4 days, so, like SliceMaster, I'm bringing out some *bling* to cheer me up:

Ensemble4SSD007.jpg

I woke up, and saw the sunshine in Hollywood...but no sun on the sky, just heavy rain...

Now I know - it was Doc's bling...

:)

mcloud
Since the weather here in Sweden is horrible right now, I took my lovely Sub TT out of the box today, just to get something that was shining :rolleyes::rolleyes:

nyasoliga002an5.jpg

Good choice for the mood and weather SM ! Your compatriot Yngwie Johan Malmsteen wears the same watch, occaisionally on stage, I've seen it! But, I'm sure Yngwie jumps a private jet if the Stockholm weather gets him down.

And just so you feel included as well Doc, Yngwie had been known to wear a ladies solid gold Yacht Master on stage as well. :)Sheesh that's some serious bling there. The last time I saw a watch like that it was amoung Uday Hussein's personal collection. Speaking of which, did you see the press conference from Iraq? The one where a reporter threw his shoes at W.? The general population is up in arms as the reporter is now in prison. That never would have happened if Saddam was still in power. Yeah, it never would. That guy would have been brought directly to the sabre's blade via the electric ball sac electrolosis day spa. Absolutely zero progress in Iraq.

That reporter needs to go to prison - for missing W! :drunksing:

Demsey
That reporter needs to go to prison - for missing W! :)

YouTube the vid. W. ducks like he heard a rifle shot. I think the Secret Services' Jack Kennedy/Ronnie Reagan Remedial Presidential Survival Skills training came well into play.

Luthier

And just so you feel included as well Doc, Yngwie had been known to wear a ladies solid gold Yacht Master on stage as well. :)Sheesh that's some serious bling there. The last time I saw a watch like that it was amoung Uday Hussein's personal collection. Speaking of which, did you see the press conference from Iraq? The one where a reporter threw his shoes at W.? The general population is up in arms as the reporter is now in prison. That never would have happened if Saddam was still in power. Yeah, it never would. That guy would have been brought directly to the sabre's blade via the electric ball sac electrolosis day spa. Absolutely zero progress in Iraq.

As far as I know, Yngwie lives in sunny stormy FLA for many-many years already.

And about Iraq - for assault with a deady weapon (did you see his boots???) even in USA you'll get a jail.

So, there is some progress - his head is still on his shoulders.

Poohmonster

This is my day to day flogger.........nothing special but a good knock around watch..........

o_Montblanc_SPORT_chrono.jpg

greg_r
This is my day to day flogger.........nothing special but a good knock around watch..........

Something a little different from the usual daily beater. Nice!

NFleischer

DSC00141.JPG

PAM 40mm chrono

Luthier
DSC00141.JPG

PAM 40mm chrono

Nice, nice PAM!! Love the color!