greg_r

This week's wristies

NFleischer

thanx alot- the gen band helps

Demsey
This is my day to day flogger.........nothing special but a good knock around watch..........

o_Montblanc_SPORT_chrono.jpg

I like. I can't beleive Panerai hasn't sued Mont Blanc over the property rights of those 'courgette' subdial hands.

DSC00141.JPG

PAM 40mm chrono

Nice. Is this a 'fantasy' dial? This would look great in 18K TT.

NFleischer

no i think there is a gen blue chrono. the subdials are more recessed

i think.

check @ RG- Tanfo's PAM collection. he has the same exact chrono with SS band

Edited by NFleischer

Poohmonster
This is my day to day flogger.........nothing special but a good knock around watch..........

o_Montblanc_SPORT_chrono.jpg

I like. I can't beleive Panerai hasn't sued Mont Blanc over the property rights of those 'courgette' subdial hands.

DSC00141.JPG

PAM 40mm chrono

Nice. Is this a 'fantasy' dial? This would look great in 18K TT.

Great pick up Demsey...mate I never noticed.....mind you I am only just starting to appreciate the Paneria's.......the more I see the more I like...the more i want........can anyone recommend a good starter in the Panerai range...Im thinking the Black Seal with rubber strap ...or the GMT......

Edited by Poohmonster

Demsey
check @ RG-

:Drinking2:

I'd rather chew tin foil with an abscess over nickel fillings. No, that's ridiculous. I'd rather uh, rather, uh, no, I guess that covers it.

Tanfo's PAM collection.

Good Lord, I'm 49, I don't have enough time left to sift through Tanfo's collection, I'll just take your word for it. Pretty watch.

Demsey
can anyone recommend a good starter in the Panerai range...Im thinking the Black Seal with rubber strap ...or the GMT......

Most go for the Luminor Marina 111h with Unitas. I would say it is "the" entry level Panerai. I have no love for the line, save, and I have always praised it's genuine counterpart as a balls out dedicated analog dive watch, which every diver should consider as 'redundancy' for safety (quartz gear won't fail given DC juice, and automatic mechanical auto-wind cannot 'run out of battery' from carelessness or oversight) is the 187 Submersible w/Asian high beat 7750. Any 'dude' who would tangle with an Aussie wearing that watch? Would probably kill his own family for a beer.

The GMT and the Arktos are special, but usually reserved for the Panerai purist.

NFleischer

DSC00194.JPG

Ha, it would take about 10 years to go thru Tanfo's gen collection. More than most AD's for sure!

here's the Ti GMT