Sign in to follow this  
AEKDB5

Hello All...Just joined!!!

AEKDB5

I have been searching the net for a while to find a trusted dealer of a replica rolex. Each and every site I come across I just get a gut feeling that tells me not to buy from them. Today at work I came across this site and glad I did. Looks really good and I am hoping this site can help me find the watch I am seeking, as well as advice from you all about it. So, hello to you all!! Down here in Texas.

Todd

HWG

Welcome from PA. Take your time, and READ, a lot. Our trusted dealers (TD's) can get you very good reps. May I suggest you lock up your wallet before you get in too deep! :lol:

Cyril_Clunge

Hello :wave: and welcome to RWG

Texas? Don't have a friend named Rob do you? :)

fatarms

YEEEEEEEHAAWWWWWWWWWW!! :lol:

My girl is originally from central Texas. Welcome and get ready to empty your wallet, this stuff is addicting.

AEKDB5

I have been reseaching this idea for a while now. I have never been an impulse buyer and those scam sites I have seen look pretty good and no wonder people get ripped off....like those pics of the watches they sell that show the hands at 10:10...well, from what I have read, that is how Rolex snaps pics of their watches, so what you see if not what you get. Thanks for the welcome here. I do plan on doing a lot of reading of your posts as well as checking out the trusted dealers page...thanks ahead of time for any questions I might have to throw out.

Todd

south of Houston, TX

markeym3

Hi And welcome ,, always good advice here ,,, enjoy

scorpion

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ Dobry, Dobrodošao, Vítejte, Bonvenon, Tervetuloa, Accueil, Fogadtatás, Velkomin, Selamat Datang, Powitanie, Bem-vindo, Välkommen and Welcome.

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you ever found this site.................

Or get your wallet ready for a serious spending spree!!!!!! :giggle:

Corv99

welcome mate

RichardMiami

Welcome... greetings from Miami

Note: The 10:10 thing is not just Rolex... it is a tradition with virtually all watch manufacturers to photograph their watches displaying 10:10. There are many explanations, but the most likely is simple === Tradition (it has always been done that way) + Marketing (putting the hands in that position highlights the manufacturers logo - typically at 12:00)

Or, it could be satanic forces.. who really knows?

Anyway.. welcome to the nuthouse!

Electron17

Welcome to RWG from South Africa! :q5: Learn lots before you buy.

carus007

Big Hello

fatarms

Welcome... greetings from Miami

Note: The 10:10 thing is not just Rolex... it is a tradition with virtually all watch manufacturers to photograph their watches displaying 10:10. There are many explanations, but the most likely is simple === Tradition (it has always been done that way) + Marketing (putting the hands in that position highlights the manufacturers logo - typically at 12:00)

Or, it could be satanic forces.. who really knows?

Anyway.. welcome to the nuthouse!

I had always heard that it makes the watch look "happy" or "smiling" and thus more inviting to buy.

Every time I buy a watch, my fiance makes the 4:40 face.

conx

Welcome - you are in the right place. Read, read some more and then read again. Only order from the Trusted Dealers. Do this and you'll be on the right road :)

AEKDB5

I plan on reading as much as I can get away with here at work...LOL....then more when I get home. I do have two pics here of Rolex's I would like to have. I have web addresses deleted off the image...can I post them here to see if TD's here have those? Or is there another forum section for that? Or should I just email the pics to the TD's?

dingle

I plan on reading as much as I can get away with here at work...LOL....then more when I get home. I do have two pics here of Rolex's I would like to have. I have web addresses deleted off the image...can I post them here to see if TD's here have those? Or is there another forum section for that? Or should I just email the pics to the TD's?

email the dealer the pic

hnic

welcome

read some

learn some

spend some