Sign in to follow this  
Deanjamesvr6

New here from UK - Help >

Deanjamesvr6

Hi to everybody!

New here just waiting on my first watch fro Silix was a special but got to start somewhere was a 35$ rolex.

Always been a massive fan of watches and been attracted to them since i was young.

My dad is a big watch collector ( Genuine ) and has a lovley collection of rolexs and audemars piguet.

Next question i am looking for a pretty solid Rolex Submariner Dateless, I can see Narikaa and watch Marvellous Replica sell what look like solid reps, but cant decided on the two all i can see if that marvelous Replica waterproofs his watches. Is this replica worth the extra money ?

Can anyone give me any info and suggestions where I can get a solid rep of this watch ?

Marvellous Replica - http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=34599 - been in contat

Narikaa - http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=33949 - no reply

Thanks guys : )

trailboss99

Welcome!

I'll leave this one to the no date sub experts. There's a fair bit of talk about this one at the moment so you should have an answer soon enough.

Del

Hello and welcome! :thumbsup2:

Don't ask me about Subs either....:D

scorpion

Reg (Narikaa) is in Thailand or somewhere (east of UK!) at present so he may not always be able to reply straight away. When he gets back he will post new watches on in dropbox and he can then ship them from the UK to UK to avoid customs issues. Next day delivery is usual so if cusotms worries you wait for Reg to reply then ask him to reserve you one and send when he is back.

Sorry forgot the welcome.............

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ Dobry, Dobrodošao, Vítejte, Bonvenon, Tervetuloa, Accueil, Fogadtatás, Velkomin, Selamat Datang, Powitanie, Bem-vindo, Välkommen and Welcome.

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you ever found this site.................

Or get your wallet ready for a serious spending spree!!!!!!

New British members are most welcome as the USA is trying to do a hostile take over!

Flag of United Kingdom.png

Edited by scorpion

hnic

welcome

collection pic of your dads watches?!

YoungGPS

animated_gif_3d_028.gif

and

animierte-gifs-image_welcome_spinning.gif

Deanjamesvr6

My dad kind of keeps is collection secret. :salute: :salute:

I have only been on here a week or so an purchased a silix special rolex.

Now taken the plung and gone for a dateless sea master from marvelous replica for 188 ud went for this over narikaa because its waterproof. Will be good to see how they compare.

ANYONE ordered from MR and shipped to the UK? says it might take 2-3 weeks.

2_zps0aec7b99.jpg

Edited by Deanjamesvr6

SteveA

Did you ever get one ?Iam after a high beat ,ceramic dateless sub,114060 I think it is anyone know where I can get this ?