Sign in to follow this  
Pohoho

How to Re-Install Weekday Hands

Pohoho

I plan to lume up my wife's Orient:

8043757114_c8b87b8886_n.jpg

Will attempt to remove the indices, clean off the paint and apply my WatchLume stealth lume; so will be taking off the weekday hand in the process.

Question is how do I re-install it back :unsure: ?

Make sure it points exactly in the middle position of "Sun" or just install and push it to the rightful position? It makes two "jumps" to go to "Mon".

Edited by Pohoho

dalboy

Sorry .i'm of no use ..!! but good luck some one who knows will be along in a while..

Dal..

digger2

If you just manage to put it on the right place you can adjust it to point right just before pressing it down. Good luck and be careful when removing the hands, use some protective shield on the dial.

Hazz

Does the Orient have a hack movement ( I am sure it does) set the watch @ 12 and sun. Set pull out crown. and then just put it back at Sun.

dalboy

Does the Orient have a hack movement ( I am sure it does) set the watch @ 12 and sun. Set pull out crown. and then just put it back at Sun.

Clever dick ! :giggle:

Pohoho

Yes It does Hack.

Thanks for the guidance gentlemen, now I feel more confident to undertake this project. Only that I'm dead tired and it's a packed week ahead so more on this later; also plus a quick review on two watches from Timeshops

Hazz

Make sure you keep us posted with pics. Good Luck