Sign in to follow this  
highergame

what do you think?

highergame

I'm thinking this will be my next rep? wondering what you guys think... I've been looking on ebay for a good breitling maybe to get a gen, but think I'll stick to the rep for the time being and see how I feel about it. Most likely will go with mary but timeshops seems to have easy ready pictures.

Link:

http://www.timeshops.net/11404-xfbr9410-breitling-chronomat-evolution-ult-v3-gray-dial-ss-ss-asian-7750-28800bph.html

Prancuzas

Well as people say here - TimeShops is great for cheapies, but if You're planning to get a decent rep - WI or MR should be preferred,

sequoia

Looks good. Go for it.

vonGluberschmidt

chronomats are very nice.

the high end breit reps look and feel like the gen.

you could always look for modded super reps that members are selling.... rare is the model you show, but there are others out there that come up all the time.

you just have to check the sales threads a LOT. :)

highergame

I know I was looking for and SA but then when I saw the gen. with gren dial and black subdials I knew I was going to go that way because it was different and still sporty but could pull off as dressy/ casual. I have a submariner thats fully modded that I've always love that I might sell to pay for this one not sure though.

Luthier

You choose a dealer because of pictures???

:picard:

highergame

luth... read the last sen. again... ( Most likely will go with mary but timeshops seems to have easy ready pictures.) this means I used timeshops as a link to show everyone the watch I was thinking about and that mary would be the person I buy from. I'm sorry I didn't explain this in more detail just thought someone of your skill and experience would be able to read between the lines hahahahaha. :oldman:

Edited by highergame

NFleischer

BTW- Josh (Perfect Clones) often runs a special on the BCE- $238 with free shipping. Check out the 'special offers with free shipping', page 4.

And yes- I know he's a 'drop shipping' SOB.

Luthier

luth... read the last sen. again... ( Most likely will go with mary but timeshops seems to have easy ready pictures.) this means I used timeshops as a link to show everyone the watch I was thinking about and that mary would be the person I buy from. I'm sorry I didn't explain this in more detail just thought someone of your skill and experience would be able to read between the lines hahahahaha. :oldman:

Sorry, mate... just woke up.

I'm even worse - I use Cartel websites for reference.

:rofl:

replicastuff

looks good and fully functional chrono as well is a bonus.

dalboy

Go for it ..a nice piece..

Dal......

Kal-el

Love it my man, go for it!

YoungGPS

looks great!

machiavegli

Not my style of Breitling. I'd consider stopping by the AD . See what looks good, as to snap a pic, send the pic to Mary and let her do the shopping for you. Easy!

-Mach