Sign in to follow this  
ClaireB1973

Hello!

ClaireB1973

Hi - im new, got a bit to learn here, my husband has a genuine Tag and im after something myself for my 40th next year... Anyway in his mothers "stuff" inherited i have a chanel watch, must be 20 years old at least but unbeknown to me until last week when i took it in for repair... It is a replica! Got a new battery for it - works perfectly :-O so been researching what i can do with it - might as well wear it i guess!!

Electron17

Hi Claire, welcome to RWG. The trusted dealers can get you what you are looking for. I have dealt with Mary at Watch International and Michelle at Silix. Excellent service and great watches. They are on holiday at the moment but will be back next week. Enjoy your stay at the forum and learn as much as you can.

Regards,

Jan :q5:

Corv99

Hello and welcome!

your mother maybe got it on a holiday abroad....

plenty of reading up, and loads of options available on here... and a range of trusted dealers to check out when you decide

what type of watch you want

jeffw69

Welcome to the forum.

Nisv

Hi Claire, welcome :)

By all means, feel free to post pics of your watch :thumbsup2:

YoungGPS

animierte-gifs-image_welcome_spinning.gif

and enjoy the adventure!

ClaireB1973

Oh thanks for the warm welcome! How do i post pictures please? (Durr)

I'd love either a Chanel J12 white or a Cartier of some sort! (Or both!) :-) not that im greedy or anything..;-)

Nisv

Oh thanks for the warm welcome! How do i post pictures please? (Durr)

I'd love either a Chanel J12 white or a Cartier of some sort! (Or both!) :-) not that im greedy or anything..;-)

You don't have to explain to us, we also want "them both".........all the time :D

Here - http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=4390

ClaireB1973

050-1.jpg

051-2.jpg

052.jpg

Here is my watch! A bit old fashioned for me I think...shame because even the jeweler was fooled at first! ;-)

ClaireB1973

Right! heres what I want.. a Chopard Oval Happy Sport 2784192001, 27/8419-23

.........am happily reading through the forums, wow Im hooked already! :-)

Does anyone know if mine would be worth anything to anyone? I could part ex it!

ClaireB1973

Hi Claire, welcome to RWG. The truated dealers can get you what you are looking for. I have dealt with Mary at Wacthes International and Michelle at Silix. Excellent service and great watches. They are on holiday at the moment but will be back next week. Enjoy your stay at the forum and learn as much as you can.

Regards,

thanks!! How do I contact them please? :unsure: x

Mystery Shopper

Hello & welcome.

I don't know if it is worth selling it later in the member sales section after you qualify to participate. See the link attached.

http://www.rwg.bz/bo...tion=rules&f=65

These are 2 of my wife's watches. The J12 comes in smaller sizes but she wanted this one.

SAM_1065.jpg

PB200011.jpg

ClaireB1973

Hello & welcome.

I don't know if it is worth selling it later in the member sales section after you qualify to participate. See the link attached.

These are 2 of my wife's watches. The J12 comes in smaller sizes but she wanted this one.

SAM_1065.jpg

PB200011.jpg

Ooh they are lovely!

Thats great if I can sell mine here... I wouldnt know what price to ask for it though!??? I have not a clue - how do you put a value on it?

scorpion

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ Dobry, Dobrodošao, Vítejte, Bonvenon, Tervetuloa, Accueil, Fogadtatás, Velkomin, Selamat Datang, Powitanie, Bem-vindo, Välkommen and Welcome.

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you ever found this site.................

Or get your wallet PURSE ready for a serious spending spree!!!!!! :giggle:

dalboy

Welcome to the forum Claire..and a fellow Brit..yeahhh...question is will your watch collection outnumber your shoe collection..it will now.. :giggle:

Dal....

Electron17

Hi Claire, welcome to RWG. The truated dealers can get you what you are looking for. I have dealt with Mary at Wacthes International and Michelle at Silix. Excellent service and great watches. They are on holiday at the moment but will be back next week. Enjoy your stay at the forum and learn as much as you can.

Regards,

thanks!! How do I contact them please? :unsure: x

If you go down on the front page of the board you will see a section called Trusted Dealers. There you can see specials they have on offer and links to their web sites. Also for instance if you go to Watchinternational and click on their specials a new page will open. Find a Watchinternational and put the mouse over it and a box will come up. Here you will have an option to send them a personal message. Works for the other dealers as well. Hope this helps.

Regards,

onionbag

Hello and welcome Claire. :)

Regarding your Chopard, something like this maybe? http://www.1-pc8838....rtz-p-4286.html

Send an email to [email protected], enclose the above link(if that's what you want) or a photo and see what Mary and Rochest come up with.

Good luck!

Luthier

First - all women here are in their 20's, doesn't matter, what passport says.

Second - I highly doubt your Chanel is a replica. 20 years ago no reps of Chanel were available, and replica wouldn't live 20 years.

And third - welcome to the Forum, and here's watches for you:

01-48.jpg

02-39.jpg

DSCF0137.jpg

015-12.jpg

PAM168.jpg

FM.jpg

onionbag

Luth...........your arms are lovely and smooth, and somehow smaller than usual. :D

Pihlippe

Welcome to RWG

Hold on to your CC there are many melted ones in here I belive :lol:

My exwife do like here Omega ladymatic and do also have a J12

DSC00752.jpg

DSC00759.jpg

DSC00754.jpg

This is a quartz version from watchinternational aprox $168

ClaireB1973

Oh god I love all these watches! Hmm my Chanel is 1986 - def been in a drawer since then, I've been married 8 years and its been here all that time and hubby inherited it - his mum died 20 years ago but Chanel dealer in Darlington said its a fake! It had a new battery this afternoon and worked perfectly since! I soooo want that chopard oval sports one and the Cartier and the Chanel j12 .... Oh where to start?! Will be reading more forum tomorrow I can't absorb any more info today! :)

Luthier

Start from reading our Trusted Dealers feedbacks, then choose your dealer. Then send her/him an email with picture of watch you want, that's it. Don't rely on dealers websites - they're in some cases not updated.

Your Chanel dealer, maybe, was in tender age in 80's, so, he knows shit about this watch.

Nisv

:lol:

Welcome to the dark side :D

Master Yoda, IS the dark side better?

........yeeeeeeeeeeesss :drool: :yoda:

Aren

Hello & welcome.

SAM_1065.jpg

PB200011.jpg

Scott...will you marry me?

Luth and Pihillipe are already wed....hmmm ex-wife?

Damn Scott...you are taken. I recall you saved me in the London debacle.

Nice watches the missus has. I love the Cartier BB too.

Welcome, Welcome Claire.

Give your credit card to someone you trust. This hobby is addictive and can be expensive... :D

All the best in your collecting.

:)

jonguyen11

Nice pics!