Sign in to follow this  
Javier070

BESTSWISS.COM ??

Javier070

Hello

I am about to buy 2 rolex at bestswiss.com

Could you please tell me if this is a scam site ? or should rely an them?

Thank you

Javier070

Scam site, Run away

Stick with the trusted dealers mate, looks like you made it just in time http://www.rwg.bz/bo...hp?showtopic=60

Thank you very much !! That what I thought / To nice to be true .....

Amit

don't do it man

stick to our trusted dealers

NFleischer

Yes- (in)famous scam site. Many of us bought from them before we found these boards.

Actually,one of the 'Hall of Fame' threads here was an all nighter with the owner of the site trying to defend himself.

It was a riot.

Javier070

What about

swisstime, bestclones, replicagod, replicarolexclones ?

Same scamers ?

Yes- (in)famous scam site. Many of us bought from them before we found these boards.

Actually,one of the 'Hall of Fame' threads here was an all nighter with the owner of the site trying to defend himself.

It was a riot.

Terrible !!

YoungGPS

animated_gif_3d_079.gif

zombiemoonwalk.gif

Iz3fuy

have bought from them in the past, years ago before discovering RWG: BestSwiss is very expensive, no QC at all.

A zillion times better if you stick from TD if you want to save money+better quality reps+no headaches.

trailboss99

James is an A grade asshat, run!

Mate, stick with our Trusted dealers here: http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=60

Then if something does go astray you have the forum sales mods to help you sort it out with the dealer.

They will look after you because if they didn't they wouldn't be dealers here for very long at all.

AEKDB5

Great comments on this thread. Before finding this forum I was looking at all types of sites online, even though the sites looked very professional and legit, I just kept getting a gut feeling about them. Then one day I saw this forum and so glad I did. The threads here are so helpful and I have learned a lot from what I have read.

Javier070

James is an A grade asshat, run!

Mate, stick with our Trusted dealers here: http://www.rwg.bz/bo...hp?showtopic=60

Then if something does go astray you have the forum sales mods to help you sort it out with the dealer.

They will look after you because if they didn't they wouldn't be dealers here for very long at all.

Thanks to all of you Guys !!!

dalboy

HELLO !! can you hear me at the back....TRUSTED DEALERS ONLY...and stay safe ..their trusted for a reason..

Dal...............

Hazz

It should be a rule that new members should only be allow to join, if they accept the condition that they only buy from TD's or members. Or they just don't mention it here.

Just a thought !

Nisv

It should be a rule that new members should only be allow to join, if they accept the condition that they only buy from TD's or members. Or they just don't mention it here.

Just a thought !

How the hell would we then be able to flush out spammers? :P

Besides, a whole lot of newbs join the forum in order to ask about potential scammers. :)

DKaiser Söze

Just a thought !

How the hell would we then be able to flush out spammers? :P

Besides, a whole lot of newbs join the forum in order to ask about potential scammers. :)

True true. But some of us only had to make one post before we tucked our tail between our legs and went over and read the introductory noob threads. Amazingly some of these guys are making the same post multiple times in multiple threads before the light goes on. I guess the important thing is that we, noobs, finally get the point.

Dendo

Hello

I am about to buy 2 rolex at bestswiss.com

Could you please tell me if this is a scam site ? or should rely an them?

Thank you

What do you suppose the 'trusted dealer section' is for on this forum?

Come on take a guess............

ReplicaFromDownunder

Why do people sign up on this forum, Then ask dumb questions like I'm going to buy 2 rolex's from bestswiss.com? If they aren't on the trusted dealers DO NOT BOTHER!!!

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 2

Luthier

Let him buy.

Grimmi

I see you have been looking at BK's items...

Stick with him (or other TDs)

I'm hoping you posted this" before" you found BK's stuff, coz if you've already been in touch with our TD's and still want to go with these sites, then please... Go for it!

hnic

s

c

a

m

greg_r

James from BestSwiss actually had the nerve to show up on the older incarnation of this site. He got his ass handed to him in fairly robust style :lol:

Sadly the thread was lost when the old board died - that's one I wish we still had

Anyhow, as the others have said, steer well clear. BestSwiss will indeed supply you a watch, but you'll have paid WAY over the odds for it.

grb

Let him buy.

I want to be Luth's water carrier, bagman, whatever. I've worn him down.

Don't worry we'll get him next time round :giggle:

Luthier

Dream on...

:P

James from BestSwiss actually had the nerve to show up on the older incarnation of this site. He got his ass handed to him in fairly robust style :lol:

Sadly the thread was lost when the old board died - that's one I wish we still had

Anyhow, as the others have said, steer well clear. BestSwiss will indeed supply you a watch, but you'll have paid WAY over the odds for it.

Nice to see you back, Boss.

greg_r

Dream on...

:P

Nice to see you back, Boss.

Thanks, my friend :D

grb

Which bit, working for you, wearing you down, getting him next time or all of em :giggle: