Sign in to follow this  
Magic

IWC Top Gun v3 - ToroBravo

Rolls-Man

Looking to get one of these. Toro has it for $158 and PC has it for $278.

What could the difference be?

maximusrg

hi, is it full functional?

and is it waterproof?

thanks

Rolls-Man

Maxi, I wouldn't attempt to even test if a rep was waterproof. Maybe it could withstand some drops of rain but i doubt this one can take the pressure of being fully submerged.

maximusrg

Hi All

I am new and started to search for reps etc.

I want a TOP Gun and found on the trusted seller page Aoobuy that he has the TOP gun dopple and it says waterproof 50mt. I want to have waterproof so can wear it in the summer as well...

I will get some watches with leather strap, so I dont worry there with waterproof. But I have a Rolex and it is waterproof. Most dealers say that Omega PO is also waterproof.

Any comments on waterproofing?

Thanks folks

kennycoder

You can find a lot of information here on the forum if you search for waterproofing. Nevertheless, never trust what dealer says regarding waterproofing. Have it tested independently. It's cheap and you will really know if you can use it or not under water. Usually non chronos are easier to waterproof.. just some gasket greasing and small inspection + ATM test will do the trick. Chronos are more tricky and you should never (at least it's not advisable) operate chrono buttons when under water.

As for top gun, I have a non dopple model and it's amazing.. also bare in mind that dopple function doesn't function as on the gen, it's just a normal dual-seconds hand.

merowinger

Hi all, Im thinking about to buy the 3789 Top Gun V3, 44mm. But I wonder how the AR of the crystal is... honestly, on the pics (page 1) it doesnt look very good. Can an owner comment on this one? Thanks !

black263

Hi All

I want a TOP Gun and found on the trusted seller page Aoobuy that he has the TOP gun dopple and it says waterproof 50mt. I want to have waterproof so can wear it in the summer as well...

I will get some watches with leather strap, so I dont worry there with waterproof. But I have a Rolex and it is waterproof. Most dealers say that Omega PO is also waterproof.

Thanks folks

Don't listen to the guys on this forum. You can absolutely trust Aoobuy. If he says it's water-resistant to 50 metres, you can totally guarantee no water ingress, as long as it's kept 50 metres from the nearest moisture.

Mirage

Hi All

Thanks folks

Don't listen to the guys on this forum. You can absolutely trust Aoobuy. If he says it's water-resistant to 50 metres, you can totally guarantee no water ingress, as long as it's kept 50 metres from the nearest moisture.

:D

Alex87

My favorite watch, hope to own one soon...