It's OFFICIAL LE SKYFALL PO

razorblade

Actual pictures just in;

skyfallpo1_zps3b200fd4.jpg

skyfallpo2_zps5c09cc87.jpg

skyfallpo3_zps483dea6b.jpg

skyfallpo4_zpsd83de050.jpg

skyfallpo5_zpsc6fb06cf.jpg

this is wicked! how much is the gen? i hate stepping into an AD and end up splurging on it.

jcagara08

Pictures were just stolen, not mine, or should I say borrowed..LOL

@razorblade

You bought the Gen: Omega SMP 007 50th Anniversary? you have pics of it mate?

razorblade

Pictures were just stolen, not mine, or should I say borrowed..LOL

@razorblade

You bought the Gen: Omega SMP 007 50th Anniversary? you have pics of it mate?

ah ok mate. yeah here's a quick one before i hit the sack although it doesnt do justice to it - 3am is not a good timing for photos.

e7WTN.jpg

OTqNU.jpg

964boy

Daniel Craig is not the THE Bond! He's good yes, and I like him as Bond but come on, THE Bond is Sir Sean Connery!

;)

Scottish exile, independent supporter, fucking wanker.

twistywizard

A friend is picking up his Gen Skyfall in about 2 weeks. We are going to London to collect. Nice watch in the flesh with very subtle Bond Branding!

hondas2000

Nice watch but i hope the factory make this omega with the same movement?

triplehd

Definitely a nice watches for the Bond enthusiasts.

r11co

Sorry, but as a Bond-phile it doesn't do it for me. The '00'7 marker looks like it dropped off the centre of the face and landed there. Wafer dial is different for the sake of it.

Now, hurry up and get the AT repped that Craig wears for the majority of the film (as does the lead female for the pre-title sequence).

BTW. Skyfall is epic.

Kwt

I watched skyfall yesterday and it's a great film. There was no lingering shots really at all on his PO apart from at the beginning which even did wasn't much of a close up. And then after throughout the film, it's not obvious what watch he is actually wearing although no doubt it was an Omega of some kind.

BaggyPants

Just seen this thread - absolutely love the watch but could never wear any watch with 007 on it - shame, i hope they bring it out without the novelty markings ................ i guess i'm on my own voting for Roger moore :D

Not at all. They all have their different strengths. I wear a 5513 rep in homage to the eyebrow :)

BaggyPants

I watched skyfall yesterday and it's a great film. There was no lingering shots really at all on his PO apart from at the beginning which even did wasn't much of a close up. And then after throughout the film, it's not obvious what watch he is actually wearing although no doubt it was an Omega of some kind.

It looks to be a 42mm PO like this one: http://www.omegawatches.com/gents/seamaster/planet-ocean/23230422101001

Geof

Take several looks around when Bond's chasing Silva through the Tube (particularly after Silva slides down the escalator divider,) as most of the wall posters are Omega ads. When I saw the movie for the 3rd time last weekend, I had to laugh at that early "money shot" during the crane scene, because Bond kinda had to take a bullet to get that watch into the frame. :P

Geof

...aaaaannnnd the first reps are out... and they're just as horrific as the Bond At 50 reps:

http://www.1-pc8838.com/0omse10062-skyfall-limited-asian-2824-p-13221.html

Honestly, I don't see where this type of ceramic bezel is coming from. It's like the rep maker heard "ceramic" and equated it with "pottery". Or maybe they only saw the engraved "50" on the Bond anniversary watch & figured EVERYTHING ELSE on the bezel was like that.

For the record, Omega's ceramic bezels are smooth surface, just like their aluminum ones. The sole exception is that red 50 marker on the Bond watch. Nothing else is engraved. These reps are so poorly painted, they look like combination lock dials.

BaggyPants

They have the cone shaped 3,6,9 and 12 markers too, whereas the gen has squares in those positions.

Knackeringham
Not for me.

Sean Connery.....he the best!

And can I take this opportunity to say once again.....DANIEL CRAIG IS NOT JAMES BOND.

TheInthusiest

REP NEEDS TO BE MADE ASAP!

andrewss

next on my list..

smr05

I tried the gen on at an Omega boutique once. Honestly, I didn't like it one bit.

Geof

I just noticed today that another version's been available for nearly a month:

Perfect Clones - http://www.p-cls.com/omcpo42007-skyfall-pocean-ceramic-ssss-black-p-14486.html

Kingwatch - http://www.kingshowbox.com/goods.php?id=7294

Trusty Time - http://www.ttw888.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=35_114&products_id=10896

Overall, it's a major improvement. Which, of course, means it's time to nitpick the details! :P

- Square markers at 3, 6, 9 & 12 instead of the correct slightly trapezoidal ones.

- OMEGA logo is the overly chunky version from the 42mm CrPO models.

- Hands appear to be flat.

- As (nearly) always, the bezel pip.

The bezel's numerals seem a bit off to me, mainly the zeroes. And the 007 logo at 7:00 seems like it might be a bit thicker than it should be, but that could just be the angles I'm looking at. I won't get into the underside, since I'd never be looking at it. But, despite the nitpicks, I think this one's worth considering! Has anyone taken a roll of the dice on this model yet?