Sign in to follow this  
Mikes

Too hot to handle

Cyril_Clunge

Put politely.. How do you do that?.....

You open an account at Flickr or photobucket, upload your image. Once uploaded select "share" or in the case of photobucket "img code" then copy and paste that code into your post.............your image will appear via the magic of the internetz.

While we're on that subject, why can't I copy the img code from Photobucket on a macbook?

onionbag

You open an account at Flickr or photobucket, upload your image. Once uploaded select "share" or in the case of photobucket "img code" then copy and paste that code into your post.............your image will appear via the magic of the internetz.

While we're on that subject, why can't I copy the img code from Photobucket on a macbook?

Javascript issue?

scorpion

Javascript issue?

JavaScript Issue - weren't they a 70s prog rock group

2 lmfao.gif

onionbag

Javascript issue?

2%20lmfao.gif

Nah, that's The Weather Platypus you're thinking of...........a 2 piece combo who experimented with Moog based medieval music and acapella......................nice!

scorpion

Javascript issue?

2%20lmfao.gif

Nah, that's The Weather Platypus you're thinking of...........a 2 piece combo who experimented with Moog based medieval music and acapella......................nice!

Wow - I shall add their album to my Xmas wish list :giggle:

Lord Flashheart

They were the headline act at the very first Flashheart Manor Festival back in 1974

Mikes

Thanks Guys!

I'm copying and adding all those emoticons to my collection too... till I learn how to use them (mine's macpad too).

onionbag

They were the headline act at the very first Flashheart Manor Festival back in 1974

I remember it well...................I'm told.

Mikes

I don't remember and apparently neither does google... They didn't throw any light on Weather Platypus either. What I meant was, great photograph of, and how do you get, your loving pooch to pose with it's snout in a slice of bread, so obediently!?

onionbag

Google knows nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooothing!! :D

Cyril_Clunge

It's not my dog.

You're looking in the wrong place for Weather Platypus, try iTunes.

Mikes

Hey! Thanks, I will do..

and of course I know that by now everyone realises, of course, that all this is just about helping me with the excitement, while I await further news and a tracking number for my very first order.. and that I would never have ordered one at all without this site.. So it's a massive thank you, to everyone.. THANK YOU!

gB.

Ian Fleming's James Bond of course (c.1956). :)

too-hot-to-handle-perma.jpg

sconehead

Ahhh, the halcyon days of Weather Platypus...good times...I have it on good authority that Greg_r aka 'Slicky McFingers' was their drummer until the news of his gerbil baiting went viral...

gregDrummer.jpg

Kaiser
ca883e521db861c870a96c9b9722d002.jpg

Mikes

All good stuff, thanks. Thought I would celebrate, when I receive my first delivery safe and sound, by upgrading to VIP.(even though I can't find anything "weather platypus" anything, anywhere)......

Cyril_Clunge

ca883e521db861c870a96c9b9722d002.jpg

Nope, and believe me I checked! :D

Mikes

Haa Haa!

Cyril_Clunge

Oh and THIS, is my dog

7ccd8a1d.jpg

sconehead

Oh and THIS, is my dog

7ccd8a1d.jpg

...you've trained it to pole dance?

You're a sick, sick man CC... :facepalm:

Mikes

Haha...

(I really do need to sort out how to do that great picture thing with this Mac book though)

Cyril_Clunge

...you've trained it to pole dance?

You're a sick, sick man CC... :facepalm:

No you're the sick one, you've heard no doubt of police dogs? This is a fire dog, just on the way down the pole to the appliance responding to a shout.

Just your filthy mind that twisted it into something sordid!

sconehead

tsssssssssssk...you doth protest too much methinks...:lol:

Cyril_Clunge

Not as much as the dog does! :D