Sign in to follow this  
Nisv

WARNING!!!! SCAMMERS!!!!!

airfix163

guys please do not do any business with a site called watchesoline.com there a scam they claim to be 100 honest untill they have your money and you here no more please alert all your friends to avoid this site

thames101
HI, I joined the forum to ask about a possible scam. Has anyone heard or bought from hotwatchess.com? I ordered a watch and havent heard from them. :(

If its not a TD, it's not trusted, ergo it's probably a scam. Stick to the TD's, for your own sake

From my research on this site it seems like that is 99% of the time but there are a few dealers ( ryan@ intime for one) that appear to be widely like by rwg members but not td on here ( I believe some admin said it was due to the dealer being td on rwi and not wanting to overload him and cause his qc to slip). It would be nice if there was a secondary list for when none of the td's have a particular watch.

Anyway this forum combined with the search bar has proved to be a valuable rescource for me so far.

rushboyz

This is a great information site. Looking forward to learning more.

And boy there is a lot of info here.

usherken

Hey guys! New noob here! Great to stumble across this site while checking out some reps. WOOHOO!

ogleatina

All Paradisiac shoppers... READ THiS FIRST!!!

BuiltTough

I have come close a few times to using sites that ive never heard of, but always pulled out at last min, too many horror stories, TD's it is then.

justlookin

Very fortunate to have found this site before doing the predictable move of a nbie. yep i hit add to cart and then ran away screaming as the site looked far to real to be legit. Now i can rest comfortably with visions of TD purchases in my dreams.. YESSS..

autigers2011

thanks for the help! you deserve beer%20jumer.gif

Omega76

Good advice...i did my research first before a purchase. Good to have sites like this around.

ledonster

There's sooo much to learn but the most valuable lesson so far is... if it looks too good to be true it is and stick to the td's. I've watched friends purchase from ali just to save $20 only to receive shockingly bad reps.

jaydemeo

bestreplicawatches.org ????? anyone have information about this site

looking for a diamond ulysse nardin watch model number 243-00-3/42

Edited by jaydemeo

Robin195959

Can't believe you can post that question in this thread of all places!!!!

jaydemeo

blow me robin

Hornet

blow me robin

How very rude for your second post........

migtow

Good site. Thanks for all of the information posted.

DJLB2115

I am a noob and I read this

joesoap73

Priceless advice. Thanks !!!

yctwatch

Thanks for the advice... glad I landed up here!

I have a watch problem

Wish I could find the SOB that got me back in the day (they probably aren't even in business anymore) Ordered a really flashy Rolex model (forget now which one) and ended up with pure shit - Had to pay COD, so didn't get to inspect. They didn't ship it out when they said they would so he was going to throw in a free Rep Rolex with my purchase which they never did. Anyway, the rep was crap - lightweight, the movement was JUNK JUNK JUNK - I mean it kept time but was probably one of the cheapest automatic movements out there, mis aligned (major) dial, cheap materials, etc, etc. I know better now thanks to this site :) thx guys

itaylor

Great post Nisv.

Compulsive reading.

H'ever I tend to agree with Luth that most noobs will ignore this and ask the same questions.....

Pessimist me.

Great way to promote and market your forum.

Some of us might be "noobs" at buying rip offs but I bet you could not pilot your way off a 767 ?

A dumb fucking cunt like you you deserves nothing but a bullet for the waste of fucking skin you are.

Ishmael
Great post Nisv. Compulsive reading. H'ever I tend to agree with Luth that most noobs will ignore this and ask the same questions..... Pessimist me.
Great way to promote and market your forum. Some of us might be "noobs" at buying rip offs but I bet you could not pilot your way off a 767 ? A dumb fucking cunt like you you deserves nothing but a bullet for the waste of fucking skin you are.

Nice first post fuck knob. Now kindly go back to the cesspool you slithered out of. Chronofag maybe?? Your mother's dusty clap trap? Doesn't matter, just... :finger:

:troll:

replike

Thanks RWG!

before was blind

Almost buy at perfect-clone.net or www.perfect-clones.net

and now i'm see :)

Thanks !

LunchMoney

My first experience with purchasing a Replica watch was a few years ago. After doing what I thought was good research turned out to be a scam. It's practically the whole "what not to do" list. Fell into the whole AAAA grade, quadruple wrapped gold, swiss made movement, pay via COD, etc. I figured I was lucky, at least they sent me a hunk of junk that wasn't even close to what I had requested.

I knew there were good dealers and replicas out there, but since my first bad experience i've been a little shy to try again.

I just recently placed an order with one of the TD's on this site and am still working out details via email, so I'm hopefull that the watch I originally attempted to purchase finally makes it to my wrist. If it's as good as an eperience that everyone else has had here, i know I'll be back for more!

Glad to see a good site here with great advice and guidance for new folks. after reading for hours and hours yesterday, I feel very comfortable here.

Lunchmoney

ndelev

Thanks from a newbie ;-)

almumen

Thank you very much for this post. I will check the trusted dealers list and check other posts, too, before I order any watch.