Sign in to follow this  
Sploing

New member introduction

Sploing

I'm a new member on the site so I thought I'd better introduce myself. I became interested in reps when I saw a Mille Rm022 up close and personal and realised I had to have one but being short of a spare £250,000 would never own one. So I started cruising dodgy rep websites until I stumbled onto here.

After checking the TD pages drew up a bit of a wishlist so I'm now just finding the courage to make my move, the flashiest watches I've owned up until now have all been quartz swatches but I'd love something mechanical, especially a skeleton watch.

My interests at the moment are:

Roger Dubuis Excalibur

Mille Rm011

MB&F horological machine no.2

JLC amvox2

Concord C1

Anything with an Asian tourbillon

Electron17

Welcome to RWG, enjoy your stay and learn as much as you can. Give all you cash to your wife and cut up your credit card, this can become a very expensive hoby! Stick to the trusted dealers and your won't get scammed.

Regards,

Jan

hnic

basically what jan said

welcome

Cyril_Clunge

Hello :wave: and welcome to RWG :)

YoungGPS

animated_gif_3d_028.gif

and

animierte-gifs-image_welcome_spinning.gif

RichardMiami

Hello and WELCOME! What part of the world are you in?

Sploing

Thanks for the warm welcome, I'm in the UK. I'm heading to Thailand later this month, are there any decent reps coming out of there?

Luthier

Not, if you don't know secret handshake at MBK...

;)

Luthier

มาบุญครอง, big shopping center in Bangkok, Mah Boon Krong.

There's little watch shop on the second floor, right across the hall from KFC.

Sploing

Is it worth a visit?

Luthier

Honestly? No.

At least not anymore. Years ago you could buy famous MBW Subs there, but this era is long gone...

scorpion

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ Dobry, Dobrodošao, Vítejte, Bonvenon, Tervetuloa, Accueil, Fogadtatás, Velkomin, Selamat Datang, Powitanie, Bem-vindo, Välkommen and Welcome.

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you ever found this site.................

Or get your wallet ready for a serious spending spree!!!!!!

New British members are most welcome as the USA is trying to do a hostile take over!

Flag of United Kingdom.png

APOLLO440

I'm a new member on the site so I thought I'd better introduce myself. I became interested in reps when I saw a Mille Rm022 up close and personal and realised I had to have one but being short of a spare £250,000 would never own one. So I started cruising dodgy rep websites until I stumbled onto here.

After checking the TD pages drew up a bit of a wishlist so I'm now just finding the courage to make my move, the flashiest watches I've owned up until now have all been quartz swatches but I'd love something mechanical, especially a skeleton watch.

My interests at the moment are:

Roger Dubuis Excalibur

Mille Rm011

MB&F horological machine no.2

JLC amvox2

Concord C1

Anything with an Asian tourbillon

Welcome! As you too are from the UK, it would be wise to read a post by reg ( Customs issues in the UK ) before you buy your first rep,,,Sound advice there I tell you.Enjoy.